1 More Hour

During the big 4 PPV's i'd agree with that, they should be extended beyond the typical 2hrs 30mins or as they put it on the old PPV video tapes roughly 3hrs, definately WrestleMania needs to be 4hrs.

but for Raw/Smackdown from watching non-ppv WWE live though, 2hrs was more than enough to sit through, mind you when they came to my part of Aus there was no commentary and the music was distorted

As a TV viewer, the more the merrier LOL i wouldn't object to an extra hr. but poor old commentary team and the production staff. they have to work the whole time plus pre-show and post-show stuff that needs to be done. Also to take into account, the show would have to start 1hr earlier wouldn't it. I don't know what time RAW/Smack shows start there for the live audience, but when they've came here they started around 7:30pm actual start time 8:30pm so you didn't get out of there and leave the arena til almost 11pm, thats too late for most folks.

Better bet for 2hr shows is, less story, more action.

Raw/Smackdown during the attitude had better time management imo. they were still 2hrs and yet lots of people got air time.

As for WrestleMania never being seen on Free TV. LOL
In Australia WrestleMania's 1-6 were on free-to-air tv.
and they had 1hr wrapups of WrestleMania's, Summerslams and Survivor Series during the Attitude era for a number of yrs too.

We also get the weekly rap up show which is an hr of here's what heppend case u missed Raw/Smack/ECW. zzzzzzzz stupid too it shows in between the re-runs of Raw/ECW and Smackdown that occur on the weekend.

there's an hr that could be taken from the other 3 shows or atleast trimmed back to WWE Slam of the week style promo.

And the fact they want all 3 brands seperate so they can have seperate fan bases yet they force ya to watch 15mins atleast of what happened on the other show

The wrestlers who dont get on tv already are absoloute jokes. If they cant get on the 5 hours WWE already has then there is little point creating another hour for these rejects. Face it they must be pretty bad wrestlers to not be able to even get on ECW which has 3 established wrestlers, and the rest of the roster are just jobbers and completely green talent. If they arent good enough to get on that programme they aint good enough for any WWE televised event. If anything WWE has too much programming a week. To create more would be a foolish idea.

lol theres 5 god damn hours a week.

change ECW to some development show that has all the new guys (Swagger, Kidd)
and all the randoms that don't get used on the other shows (Noble, Helms)

and cut down the promo shit -_-'
first segement of the night on Raw and SmackDown can be a promo but NO MORE!!
PLEASE GODDD! I DONT TUNE IN TO SEE KAHLI KISS RANDOM, FAT CHICKS!!!

well, i would enjoy it, I think that i would be awesome to see one more hour, which would equal to 3-4 more matches. but why waste it on losers like Hawkins and rider?
The could use the the time for guys like kofi kingston, Cm punk, Mvp, R-truth, Cryme time. this would allow mid-card story lines time to grow.
then maybe we wouldn't have so many people complaining about BIG main-eventers shoved down our throats, as a result of WWE trying to sell PPVs ME's on a 2-hour show. the could still PUMP the Main event storylines, but not allow mid-carders/IC/TAG/US titles to get lost in the shadows.
i thing it would really allow the Whole WWE product room to grow. it would certainly bring Prestige back to the Mid-card belts. If done, the future would be bright with many mid-carders developed the next 5 years could be the best in WWE history.

Having another hour of WWE programming would be terrible, they alreayd have 5 fucking hours a week(6 if you count TNA:lol2:) and we are subjected to so much crap as it is. Imagine how much mroe crap we would have if there was an additional hour, it would be crap city. When Nitro went to three hours it completely fucked it up i dont want to see the same thing happen to RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back