1/2/12 is Gonna Be BIG

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I miss Luther. I also pre-emptively feel sorry for the mods. Even D-Man.

Chris Jericho beat you by at least a half hour, GD. Pretty sure I also saw a .gif of Matt Smith regenerating into him. It's a great day to be alive.

Bah Gawd it's IC25!! He's behind the videos! He debuts tonight as the father of those two creepy kids!

It'll be no bigger than The Rock's return or DBD joining WWE or even his Summerslam return appearance.

I'm really worried that the Hall of Fame section will get about 50 new posts about how whoever the new guy is deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. No, not really.

Couldn't even hazard a guess what this bluster is all about...

I never much liked Luther, but his Big Show trolling was pretty hilarious.

I never understood the hilarity behind Luther for admin. Wasn't he actually admin at one point?

The best admin ever. Never forget the reign of Luther.

I have a feeling tonight is going to be ridiculously disappointing. We've blown this 1/2/12 thing so out of proportion that a show with the return of Shane McMahon, return of the Undertaker, HBK as the new Raw GM, the rebirth of Eddie Guerrero, the return of WCW, and the second coming of Owen Hart, (only to be followed by his imminent 2nd death at the hands of Horswoggle) will probably seem like a mediocre show.

Exactly. We've carried the ball here. WWE really hasn't promised us anything. Not that anyone will be willing to hear such rationality in a couple hours time. Nobody wants to be the guilty party.

I'm just frustrated because, once again, the internet ruined my fucking wrestling program.

Yeah, because that's so easy when you're a Global Moderator of a wrestling forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back