• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zack Pack- Zack for a Push!

911 JP

Love the sig!
Ok so my first try at this thread was taken down and the protest was unfairly... destroyed!!

So lets try this baby again...

I am calling for all Zack Ryder fans to let their voice be heard and protest for a Zack Ryder push!

Note: Zack haters dont post in here, make your own thread!

If your apart of the Zack Pack and want to see him pushed give me a Woo Woo Woo!

Woo Woo Woo... You know it!!!

Zack Ryder 4 life!

Green Reps for all broskis!!!

Yup because he was in the lumberjack match. We can get behing him =D

Oh wait he wasn't because he was too over :rolleyes:

I guess Nick, Lee and Killjoy didn't read the fucking part where it said haters don't post in this thread. WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!

Meh maybe he will get a shot at Kofi and the US title that would be interesting for the title picture. I would prefer that program over another Kofi/McIntyre feud and if Ryder can gain steam test him out as a mid-card champion I'm sure there have been far worse IC/US title holders in the past that didn't pan out. He's obviously never in a million years going to be a main event talent by I don't see the issue in giving him testing spotlight in the mid-card picture.

A US title shot? He wasn't even a lumberjack last night. The list who were are as follows:

Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Evan Bourne, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, The Usos, Santino Marella, Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, Vladimir Kozlov, David Hart Smith, and the NXT Redemption Rookies (Byron Saxton, Conor O'Brian, Darren Young, Jacob Novak, Lucky Cannon, and Titus O'Neil).

You guys want a push for him?

Here's an idea; step away from CandyLand, into reality, and understand Ryder has reached the pinnacle of his popularity.

Just a suggestion.

Just because you believe he's reached the "pinnacle of his popularity" doesn't make it fact, stop projecting your opinions on other people.

Just because you believe he's reached the "pinnacle of his popularity" doesn't make it fact, stop projecting you're opinions on other people.

you mean like the "zak pack" do in every fucking section of this forum?

you mean like the "zak pack" do in every fucking section of this forum?

Not evey member of the Zack Pack projects his or her's opinions on other people. I never said you can't dislike Ryder I'm just saying stop telling people who are Ryder fans that they are delusional for wanting him to succeed.

You are though and he knows how to play you.

You are though and he knows how to play you.

NO Lee, you're the one thats delusional. You can't respect other peoples opinions for what they are, opinions. I respect your opinion, I know you're entitled to your opinion, I just happen to disagree with you.

Just because you believe he's reached the "pinnacle of his popularity" doesn't make it fact, stop projecting your opinions on other people.

That's golden, coming from someone upset over us ripping on him.

*He's fuckin' sweet, BROSKI!*

Not evey member of the Zack Pack projects his or her's opinions on other people. I never said you can't dislike Ryder I'm just saying stop telling people who are Ryder fans that they are delusional for wanting him to succeed.

Actually, you told us to stay out of this thread. That's the problem.

NO Lee, you're the one thats delusional. You can't respect other peoples opinions for what they are, opinions. I respect your opinion, I know you're entitled to your opinion, I just happen to disagree with you.

Yeah, you're showing tons of respect, telling others to leave the thread. Moron.

GO FUCK YOURSELF LEE!

:lmao:

He'll get released soon. This is coming from one of the biggest Ryder marks here.

Actually... with the talent that's recently been drafted over to RAW, there is a lot of fodder that can be used to put over Zack Ryder:

Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, JTG... he's got options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back