Your Thoughts on King Booker...

pardonme73

The Lost Member of Evolution
Hey everyone,

I'm new to these forums but I've watched wrestling for many years. And let me tell you, I think that the King Booker angle is probably one of the worst angles I've ever seen in recent years. Hell...I think GILLBERG was a hell of a lot better angle/personality than Booker T's KING BOOKER. He looks so gay and the "peasant" thing is so ridiculous. And I'm sorry, but Regal's chant of "ALL HAIL KING BOOKER..." and anyone else who says it 9 million times during a match should be shot in the face. I think personally...Booker T would be better if he went back to his roots of HARLEM HEAT BOOKER T. At least its more energetic and easier on the eyes (and ears) of all wrestling fans across the world.

What does everyone else think?

Not really spoiler material?

But yeah I totally agree with you, I used to like Booker T but this King Booker and Queen Sharmell stuff is non-sense, I personally change the channel when i hear his music come on, because I know that it will be about 10mins until anything would actually happen. Dont get me wrong I enjoy booker T but not as king booker, its so lame, and the other week when he was going on and finshed off by saying something like all hail king booker, he said it like the biggest fukin ****** ever. same goes for the great american bash when he won, sharmell didnt shut up with the all hail stuff. WAY WAY TO MUCH!

pardonme73 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm new to these forums but I've watched wrestling for many years. And let me tell you, I think that the King Booker angle is probably one of the worst angles I've ever seen in recent years. Hell...I think GILLBERG was a hell of a lot better angle/personality than Booker T's KING BOOKER. He looks so gay and the "peasant" thing is so ridiculous. And I'm sorry, but Regal's chant of "ALL HAIL KING BOOKER..." and anyone else who says it 9 million times during a match should be shot in the face. I think personally...Booker T would be better if he went back to his roots of HARLEM HEAT BOOKER T. At least its more energetic and easier on the eyes (and ears) of all wrestling fans across the world.

What does everyone else think?

All I know is that the King Booker is making him a great heel, but I hate the character sooo much that I don't watch Smackdown! when he comes out.

Booker's the best thing in WWE at the moment, his promos are different every week compared to Cena's, Triple H etc. He can have decent matches with pretty much anyone unlike Batista.

It's stupid and stale the king gimmick has been used too many times
King Kurt,King Mable,King Savio Vega,King Harley Race,Jerry "The King" Lawler,etc and King Booker just sounds ******ed i agree Booker-T is the champ FINALLY but he should go back with the "Thug" version of booker-t

Anyone who gives Batista a kicking is a hero in my books, so booker can be anyone he likes.

All hail queer booker, i mean king booker, But booker really should be a top heel, and for f*ck sake booker, do the top notch spin-a-roonie. I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back