should Kane go heel and feud with "king booker" ?

E

edgehead44

should kane go heel agian like at the royal rumble "king booker" beat him down i think they should fewed and kane should kayfabe injure booker and booker come back as ol spinaroonie Booker T ... yes i no they are both heels

Uhhh the fans dont enjoy seeing a heel vs. heel feud...So it wont happen..It'll probably go down as a Kane (face) vs. Booker (Heel) feud...Kane can still take out Booker because the fans will thrive off that..And he can come back when the feud is gladly over and come back as the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time...WCW Champion..SUCCKKKAAA

Well both these guys are near to hanging up the old boots so it would be cool to see them fued, im pretty much sure that they were setting it up at the rumble so i wouldnt be suprised to see it happen. I also agree with the idea that kane could be used to "injure" booker clearing a path for him to return for one final run as a face

Kane is a face at the moment so it could happen and the matches would be interesting.

well this is just like when kurt angle and shawn michaels at the 2005 royal rumble when they eliminated each other it could go into a good feud

I think it's a feud just for No Way Out. They've faced each other at W.M. before and it was'nt pretty. Also Booker deserve's a better opponent this year. He was stuck with The Boogeyman last year, left off the card in 2005, a worthless tag match in 2004 and squashed in 2003. It's about time he had a decent opponent. He's faced Benoit too many time's. Hopefully he will have a feud with Matt Hardy or Finlay.

I think Kane VS Booker will be one very cr@ppy fued. I think Kane should Versue someone like Benoit or Taker or Jeff Hardy. And i think they should turn him into a heel again but not just a heel but a super heel that everyone fears like the old Kane, and all he does is tear people apart. I would love to see Taker VS Kane but i think we've all seen this fued enough for one life time, i dunno maybe it could be takers last fued and match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back