Your Opinion On: Jake

The biggest jerk on these forums but also one of the funniest and best posters on here. I enjoy reading what he posts and he starts some pretty good threads. Great Admin.

Jake would fuck anything that moves. The only way to avoid penetration with him is to stay completely still, he's like a bat... radar.

Bats can still find stuff if it doesn't move. Otherwise they'd fly into shit all the time.

Never got how the T-Rex avoided that. No wonder the dinosaurs got wiped out.

So can you(Jonny) and I believe G-Mods, but that still doesn't make you all intimidating...

If you break no rule you wont get banned for the most part, so if you don't break any rules you have nothing to be worried about.

So can you(Jonny) and I believe G-Mods, but that still doesn't make you all intimidating...

If you break no rule you wont get banned for the most part, so if you don't break any rules you have nothing to be worried about.

I'm just a regular mod, yet I've banned people before. Anyone with the mod power can ban anyone else.. except other mods. I believe Admins can ban absolutely anyone, & I think G-Mods may have the ability to ban regular mods.. but I don't know for sure. I'd rather not find out the hard way, either. lol

Unless you're BRIANBECKERISAGOD. I prescribe you a banning. Bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back