Your Favorite Superstar nowadays!

Who is your favorite WWE Superstar Currently?

• John Cena

• Randy Orton

• Christian

• Alberto Del Rio

• Rey Mysterio

• Cody Rhodes

• CM Punk

• John Morrison

• Jack Swagger

• Kofi Kingston

• Drew McIntyre

• Wade Barret

• Sheamus

• Dolph Ziggler

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FSWWE

Championship Contender
Like the name sounds, it is a poll about which superstar do you like more in the WWE currently....

After you post, please think about:

- Reasons why you think you like him;
- Anything he could change in his gimmick/attire/finisher....
- Try to post his best match, or the one you think he really shined.
or
- Create him a feud with other superstar and with the stipulations you want and please make it PG.

Note: If you want to post a link for a sig that you made about him, it is cool to....

Edit: I totally forget The Miz and Daniel Bryan in the poll! But the Others are evrybody else, and you can still post and tell us who do you like and your reasons!!
I'm sorry, they really are a lot of guys!! :S

I will do my part as an example too:

MY favorite superstar is Drew McIntyre

Reasons:

I know he isn't much appreciated in the IWC, but I think he can be great!
I love his entrance, his music is one of the best in the WWE right now, and it makes him look more badass.

I think he is awesome in the ring, maybe not the best one but by far not the worst... He can sell a move very well, his gimmick is good and his finisher is awesome, at least in TV it looks very good!!
His mic skills, isn't very good, but since he is with WWE by a short-time, i think he can develop a lot, and in the last year we all saw that he did.

If I could, I would change Drew McIntyre to a face!!
I think it could suit him well, a HHH type of face or an Orton type...
And it could be easy to make it, he could cut a little promo about going to RAW, and suddenly Michael Cole interrupts him, he Future Shock him, and that could lead to a Jack Swagger vs Drew McIntyre feud!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drbaHFMKwU0
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feud:
I really want to see Drew McIntyre vs Jack Swagger in the near future...
It is how i would build them up....

Today: Jack Swager w/ Cole vs Kofi Kingston for the USA Tittle!
Drew McIntyre music hits and he distracts Kofi after a Trouble in Paradise and start to run to the ring, he doesn't enter in the ring but trade words with Kofi Kingston, Swagger tries the Roll-up, but fails and then Trouble in Paradise again, and Kofi pins him.
(They can do it, since they are making him look like friends.)

Next Week
I imagine Drew McIntyre making a little promo on how he is going to dominate RAW from now on and gets interrupted by Michael Cole, saying that he is the one that made Jack Swagger lose against Kofi Kinsgton for the USA Championship... He makes fun of McIntyre accent, and say he doesn't worth his time and that he will never be WWE Champion!
McIntyre snaps out, grabs Cole and Future Shocks him.
(Crowd goes wild, and he could really capitalize that to turn a intense face)

Over The Limit

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston for the USA Tittle
Drew McIntyre after the match, grabs the mic and says that he needs WWE Universe support to get the victory against Kofi Kingston!
Shake Kofi's hand and they start to fight....
Drew McIntyre is about to get the victory and Jack Swagger interrupts it, and cause DQ by beating the hell out of McIntyre

2 Weeks from now
Drew challenges Jack Swagger for a match in a backstage interview.
Later Swagger fights JTG, get the victory and after Cole lapdance to Swagger, he says that Swagger isn't afraid of McIntyre and that he accepts his challenge, if McIntyre beats R-Truth!!

McIntyre vs Truth - McIntyre wins and gets attacked by Truth and Swagger after the match!

Until Capitol Punishment, Swagger manages to get another USA Championship match, but at this time he wins thanks to Cole!
So: Jack Swagger - Your New United States Champion

Capitol Punishment - Drew McIntyre vs Swagger w/ Cole - USA Tittle Match
Winner: Jack Swagger - Thanks to Cole again

After they can make this feud a little more personal, maybe making Cole saying that Kelly Kelly said that he was ugly and that never in her life, she would want something with Drew...

Michael Cole vs Drew McIntyre on RAW! (Admit it's a awesome match)

And at SummerSlam they have the perfect mid-card feud comes to an end!

Drew McIntyre vs Jack Swagger w/ Cole - No Count Out and No DQ for USA Tittle Match

Winner: Drew McIntyre - New United States Champion!!

Dolph Ziggler as you can tell by my avatar, hes young, has a great look, and great talent. hes a mixture of Rick Rude and Mr.Perfect as JR said it himself, plus he has Vickie AKA the human heat generator, so hes pretty much gonna make it big in the WWE.

Christian hands down! Captain Charisma is very underrated as a performer in & out of the ring. He can have great quality matches every time he's wrestling, great mic skills & he's great either face or heel. Christians paid his dues for sure & I admit I've been very bitter toward Vince for taking the WHC off Christian that quick but I can see a heel turn maybe giving Christian that extra boost possibly to get him another title run, I hear all the backstage politics that Vince & the other writers don't see Christian as a main event top guy but I can still dream that givin the right angle as heel Christian can pull off being a great WHC. Its in the record books Christian has been WHC & that can never be takin away.

My favorite is Randy Orton. He is already one of the most over stars in the company today. I personally loved when they turned him face.....the fans were really behind him. Remember when he RKO'd meatloaf? lol. He was getting monsterous ovations and his character was very edgy. It has since lost a lot of steam because he went from unpredictable to very predictable. He is now a full fledged face character. In order for him to succeed he needs to be a tweener. If not, he needs to be heel.

I would make him a tweener again by having him get pissed off and interrupt a match (face vs heel) and have him beat the crap out of the heel only to turn and RKO the face. Then he can cut his angry and believable promo. The fans will eat it up.....but he needs to stay at that level.

I don't have any favorite active wrestler today.

The new generation of performers is bland and boring and the old guys i used to like are retired or in TNA, which i don't see because i don't like it.

I would say The Rock, but he is not an active wrestler but a special attraction.

Wow, you didn't put my favorite right now up here: Sin Cara. I know, I know, he's a rookie, he's new, blah blah blah! But at the end of the day, this guy is entertaining as HELL! Plus, in the future he's going to be a cash cow, with the masks and what not. Picture this, in about 2-3 if he's still around, he'll have a different color attire, t-shirts, replica masks for kids, action figures, by then he'd at least be the IC champ. Minus the occasional botches, this guy is amazing.

Now, as for the choices given, without a shadow of doubt, Alberto Del Rio! The entrance, with million dollar cars and the pyro! Then, the guy is gifted!! I promise you, the match he had with Christian last Sunday, was the best in recent memory! He freakin hopped up to the top turnbuckle and kicked Christian! Not many men his size can do that. Plus, he's 6'5 270, that is huge!! I guarantee, no I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that he'll be WHC before the end of 2011!

Wow, you didn't put my favorite right now up here: Sin Cara. I know, I know, he's a rookie, he's new, blah blah blah! But at the end of the day, this guy is entertaining as HELL! Plus, in the future he's going to be a cash cow, with the masks and what not. Picture this, in about 2-3 if he's still around, he'll have a different color attire, t-shirts, replica masks for kids, action figures, by then he'd at least be the IC champ. Minus the occasional botches, this guy is amazing.

Now, as for the choices given, without a shadow of doubt, Alberto Del Rio! The entrance, with million dollar cars and the pyro! Then, the guy is gifted!! I promise you, the match he had with Christian last Sunday, was the best in recent memory! He freakin hopped up to the top turnbuckle and kicked Christian! Not many men his size can do that. Plus, he's 6'5 270, that is huge!! I guarantee, no I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that he'll be WHC before the end of 2011!

Your Cara pick is interesting and I too believe he can be great but what they need to do is find a guy that can wrestle as good as Cara to blast Cara into the next level. Watch some videos of Rey vs. Dean, or Eddie Guerrero and see how great Rey use to be. The entire cruiserweight division was great for that matter. Until he has epic matches like Rey did then I dont see him being a top star.

As for the poll my favorite superstar right now is Randy Orton BUT that is losing steam because he is too much of a face now. He even plays to the crowd which I dont like. He needs to go back to RKO's anyone from the Ref to his "allies".

Christian is def one of the top stars today... He has been around for years, and he can still out wrestle and out promo most of all of the young bloods on both the raw and smackdown roster... He def deserves the belt again and again... If you noticed on smackdown after he won the WHC he got a huge pop. It might not of been as big as Orton, but overall it was very loud and well deserved...

I would have to say CM Punk.. The guy is a full fledged superstar in my eyes and because of one and one reason only..

In the past one week or so we have had huge threads on why people hate Orton and Cena for burying people and how Christian should be WHC.. How many times do we say that CM Punk needs to be the WWE Champion.. Very few.. That is because the guy doesn't need a title belt to be the best guy on the roster.. His matches are entertaining, his mic work is great (not legendary but great) and the best thing I like about him put him in a broomstick an he will deliver you a good match, put him in a paper bag situation and he will still find a way to talk out of it.. That to me is class.. And if he chooses to stay in WWE, I know that he will wind up being one of the all time greats...

Agree with me, Give me a HELL YEAH!!

I would say batista but he is no longer wrestling i would have to say CHRISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has been in wwe for years and puts everything into his matches but he never gets what he deseves in WWE he got robbed for his world title

my favourtie on raw
cccccccceeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa

wait..... no cm punk he can do great promos get crowd heat he CAN wrestle give him along wwe championship run put him over the big crowd favourites Major heat the feuds would maybe a little better
(I WANT THE ANIMAL BATISTA TO RETURN AS A ...................HEEL)

My favorite wrestler's are The Miz and Randy Orton. I know that The Miz is not the most liked wrestler, but I think he is a good in-ring performer and is a very entertaining character to watch. I have liked him since his ECW days and really hope he takes back the WWE Championship soon. As for Randy Orton, I love him both as a heel and as a face. He can make both personas work for him and he is probally one of the best heels the WWE has had in a long time. I look forward to seeing them both perform on their respective shows. ;)

Are You Serious Bro? Where is Zack Ryder? Zack Ryder is full of talent and charisma. He is entertaining and he is funny. I want to see him feud with either John Cena, or atleast that would be a dream feud. haha!

A great moment or match of his:
http://youtu.be/9mif7YQY0-s
part 1 of Christian vs. Zack Ryder
http://youtu.be/nm7oM9dK1QA
part 2 of Christian vs. Zack Ryder

http://youtu.be/dvM7rCY1Bd8
Zack Ryder vs. Goldust

His Youtube show:
http://youtu.be/-BECHz8S5Jo
Z True Long Island Story episode 1

Anyway, Zack Ryder is awesome. He doesn't need to be a champion or anything but he deserves to be on tv and to have his own segments. He does need to be in some feuds and he needs to pick up wins.

Woo Woo Woo....You Know it....Bro.

I CHOSE OTHER
TRIPLE H AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL THE WAY BABY!!
some consider him partly retired but the truth is he could return next week and become the world champion......since i started watching wrestling in 98 he has been my favorite!!!
perfect timing in the ring, great wrestling mind and skills, awesome on the mic and the greatest wrestler of the last decade.....

my fav wrestler has allways been HHH since he came into the wwe b4 that it was ultimate warrior

but now adays i have to say i back christian followed by sheamus

christian is so underated by VKM that its unreal he is just as gd as edge was but people seem to premer edge but they r just the same moves near enough the same attitude the same weather they r heel or face wrestlers

christians needs to be given the chance to prove he can hold the wh title and keep the fans happy i belive that if he stayed at TNA he would probaley be feuding with anderson,sting and rvd for the title hell he might have still been wearing the title for the 4th or 5th time cause TNA seemed to have faith in him which VKM does not

as for sheamus the blokes already a 2 time wwe champ give him the chance to go after the world title and feud with orton we all know he has the quality to do it he is a great wrestler has a great look/gimmick and could quite easy be the champ on smackdown like i said b4 i think cena will win the title more than flair he will end up winning it about 18 times more than likely but seriously VKM should consider sheamus for this honour as i think he is a ledgend in the making

Honestly? I'd have to say that there are a few stars in the WWE that are incredibly over-looked for a variety of reasons. A lot of them are sensational in the ring, and a few of them are great mic talents. These are complimentary adjectives of course, the current market nowadays being a little derelict.

CM Punk is up on my list. Outside of the stables, he's a great heel talent. I think he was a great announcer that deserved a little more time if he didn't want to get back in the ring as quickly as he did. Christian is a fantastic face. Ever since his move to TNA he's been a talent that has the ability to headline a franchise, as he did over there. WWE doesn't really agree obviously, but he's a blast to watch for me and I think he's worth every penny he's not paid and should be.

Some of the guys that have been addressed are also talents worth keeping in mind, like Alberto.

I saw Rey mentioned and a comparison to his previous activity in his career and that which is happening now. If you've kept up with Rey over the years and the commentary laid out on him, you'd be aware that Rey has lasted as a Cruiser/Lucha in the WWE due to his toned down routine. The WWE universe doesn't appreciate lightweights, it's all about the Heavyweights, both in crowd response and Vince desire. Rey has lasted as long as he has there because, as Jim Ross put it: "He knows that a little goes a long way. A great move here and there in addition to a toned down match keeps people interested and not wanting the 'next big thing' from him on every match." So... it's not really that Rey has dropped in quality, just that he's doing what he needs to do to keep relevant in a company that wants something he can't provide.

My favorite was Batista and Chris Jericho. When Batista left i got dissapointed. So it was all up to Y2J, Until he left. I got pissed. But CM Punk was my third. So now My favorite superstar Right Now is CM Punk. I love his mic skills, ill say he has the best mic skills then anyone did( And i cant believe someone said that rey mysterio has better mic skills then him, it was on another thread).

At over the limit i would like to see Punk continue his feud with John Cena. This feud ended with no sense at all. End their feud properly. I would like to see punk face cena at over the limit for the wwe championship, but since hes gonna have an i quit match with miz, Make this match at capitol punishment(i think thats what its called) I also like drew mcintyre. Drew is very talented. He is the ''chosen one'' so he should be a world champion. As u said drew mcintyre and jack swagger would be pretty interesting. But i dont want to see mcintyre and kingston at over the limit this year cuz they already fought each other last year at over the limit. Thats kinda awkard. Not like shawn michaels and undertaker facing each other 2 consecitive years at wm25 & 26. I would love Punk to have a feud with alberto del rio. There both heels but it would be funny. Or punk and Miz.

You know what I realized when trying to answer that poll? I have no idea who my current favorite WWE Superstar is... When I look at TNA I can immediately pick out people that I love watching, and the same goes with Ring of Honor. You've got Robert Roode, Eddie Edwards, Steve Corino, AJ Styles, Kazarian, and all these guys that I love watching in the ring and that are being used to their full potential. And then there's the WWE roster.... So many cookie-cutter guys, most of them with great talent and ability, but almost none of them being used in a way they should. All the guys in the main event are practically the same person, save for Alberto del Rio who will probably hang around the mid-card on Raw until SummerSlam. There ARE guys I think stand out. But when you line up the WWE roster next to each other I just don't care about 80% of them, and figuring out who I'm excited about with the remaining few is a difficult task. I chose Sheamus because I haven't seen a dominating figure with so much potential in a very long time. His first main event push was handled poorly and he suffered because of it, but he did eventually adjust and prove that he can hang with the big boys. With the exception of the Miz, it's not often that we see guys handle the responsibility of the main event, let alone prove they can be there. Unfortunately, Sheamus just lost the United States championship and it's unclear what direction they'll take with him next. There is one border they haven't crossed yet that I think would be cool to see...Sheamus as a face.

Drew McIntyre, seriously underrated by the IWC for whatever reason, his enterance is brilliant and his character is one of the main reason why I still watch WWE. Underrated on the mic (see how he talked to teddy long during there feud) and has improved a hell of a lot in the ring. Hope he gets a push as he keeps losing at the moment but hey, he's still only 25 years old, plenty of time for the Sinister Scotsman to reach main event level.

Well this may be a very bias opinion as I went to uni with him but my favourite at this present time is Drew McIntyre, underated in-ring, underated on the mic, he has the look and the talent and how anyone who knows anything about the wrassling game could not rate him as a future superstar is beyond me, and he is a genuinely nice guy to boot, so Im definately a fully fledged Team McIntyre member!:lol:

Alberto Del Rio. The guy does good in ring work. And despite the fact that the rich foreigner gimmick has been done many times over, he brings something new to it. His facial expressions are priceless.

Christian is my fav face right now ive always liked him and edge has been a fav of mine for a long time now that hes gone i hope christian can fill the void. I always thought he was underutilized he did great things with edge and i liked his fued with edge for the IC title...he also was very entertaining with jericho as a tag team and then a fued..it wasnt until he left that i realized how much i missed him he succeeded in TNA and wen he came back to the wwe i thought he could do big things here..he is very funny on the mic wen he tries to be...see his stuff with swagger from ecw and his stuff with E&C and good in the ring def good enough and hard enough of a worker to hold the WHC for more than 2 days :) After hearing his heart felt speech when edge left and when christian won the title on smackdown it was great tv and it sucked what happened to him

Top heel would be CMPUNK and you know why..hes sooo versatile great in the ring and his mic skills are unmatched he can make u love him or hate him and thats why hes my favorite heel

My favourite wrestler, hands down, is Randy Orton.
I love the moveset he has, the RKO and Punt are two of the most devastating finishers. Plus the way he hears the voices and coils in the ring - though I do miss how he used to slither about.

I'd make him a heelish face though, especially with his new beard. He could still be the top face because fans would eat up the heel aspect of his character. He should also be more methodical in how he goes after his opponent outside of the ring, like when he went after the McMahons to get to HHH.

His best match that I can remember is Night of Champions 6 pack challenge because he deserved to win the belt after all he put in during the year to get over with the fans.

Feud wise I'd have him fight Cody Rhodes. Rhodes could say how RKO has become the pretty boy and sold out to the fans. Rhodes then beats Orton a few times, even nicking some of RKOs moves, this showing that Rhodes is most disturbed than Orton ever was. Even beating him one time with an RKO.
Orton starts to change into the heelish face he was and adopts a few new moves and eventually beats Rhodes in a street fight after brutalising him and then carries on after the match.

I think that could work.

My personal favorite right now is Daniel Bryan. He is the best in ring performer in the WWE today and every time he is in the ring I drop my jaw in what he does. Basically he just needs some charisma which everyone in the WWE lack but I can't wait for him to start getting a push due to his in ring talent and overall I just enjoy watching him any where.

I have 2 Favorites. Only one is on the poll so i'l start off there.

My favorite superstar is the man with his Destiny being to become a World Champ.
ALLBBEERRTTOOOO DDEEELLLL RRIIIIOOOO.!!

This guy honestly has won me over.
He is a guy that was pushed as a top star & was pushed correctly.

He debuted injuring Christan, had a good feud with Rey, & Edge. Its become obvious that he can work with any one!

His mic skills are great & actually gets a reaction.

There are a couple People I would like to see him feud with. How ever I think at the moment he need a win over the Champ John Cena.

Hate Cena or Love him he helped push Miz as a credible main event and I believe could help push ADR even further.

Another guy I am high on is the International Sensation Sin Cara.!!
I know some will bring up the botches but he is improving.
He has not uttered a single word nor a promo & the crowd is behind him. This guy has what you call a presence and its showing.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back