Your Best Current LOCAL Song

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Promote regional, multi-linguial shit here people.

I have a fascination for music from around the world and lyrics, though foreign, aren't that big a hindrance. Hey, sometimes they can be easy to follow. Remember that Moulin Rouge song? Huh? Huh?

I think I misspelled "Moullin" up there.

Ok I'll go.

Keep an open mind. Give it a full chance.

Follow the riffs and most of all the power and bends of the vocals.

Ready?

[YOUTUBE]UUP-uZeV0_w[/YOUTUBE]

Tashan (Title Song)

Now this is not the full version here. If I anyone likes it they can download it online. Now this song has some really distinguished alumni from my part of the world. Master Saleem is a fantastic Pakistani Sufi singer whereas Vishal Dadlani is of local hero band 'Parikrama' fame.

Great song. Fistingly makes you slight-head bop/bang.

Can't post the video right now as I am posting off my phone, but my favorite song out of a bollywood movie has to be Alvida from Life in a metro. Just a fantastic rock ballad with great vocals from KK. SD or Paper post that song if you can. But post the KK version. Fuckin James murdered that song.

Twin Atlantic are a band I seen, by chance, a while ago and have since followed them with curiosity more than anything. They are a Scottish band that don't care about their thick accents and that's why I have followed them so closely. A lot of the time, Scottish bands are not widely received because of their accents and it sucks. Biffy Clyro, Glasvegas and The View are more bands that really manage to break the mold. Look them up, you won't regret it.

This is the new single by "The Dirty Youth". A local welsh Metal group who have recently been signed to a major label and are touring with Korn on their European tour. I share this as my cousin directed this music video.

[YOUTUBE]b2sM3TSc5Vo[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you guys are listening to each others' songs:

[YOUTUBE]vNzCDuX67ag[/YOUTUBE]​

Brilliant. Flute and Lead guitars, brilliant. Based on a poem by an illustrious poet, the lyrics describe the life of a caged bird and its near suicidal tendencies as it tries to set itself free.

Can any of the British fold here testify for The Pigeon Detectives?

I've heard they are good. In a soccer chatroom a girl once proclaimed them better than RATM live. I need validation in life.

Since niether SD nor Paper give a rat's ass about me, I guess I will have to post this myself.

[YOUTUBE]Qv2H5vAtlJg[/YOUTUBE]

The guitar work is pretty awesome and the singer ends this fabulously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back