Yo Minions! Answer This.

Now where would you hear something like that?
I heard that from this KB guy who writes WRESTLING REVIEWS so good he was able to do it himself and not as part of a.COMpany.

After hearing the hypothetical in play here, just putting 2 and 2 together makes the most sense, since it would hypothetically have its own base to continue to grow the hypothetical forum. And as such it would have a name as well.

I heard that from this KB guy who writes WRESTLING REVIEWS so good he was able to do it himself and not as part of a.COMpany.

After hearing the hypothetical in play here, just putting 2 and 2 together makes the most sense, since it would hypothetically have its own base to continue to grow the hypothetical forum. And as such it would have a name as well.

Patience young Stormawan.

dont be so negative dude

rather ironic to see this on a..... Wrestling Forum.

I'm just taking the piss. I wish them nothing but good luck. The WZ is bullshit because of the main site being bullshit. I'm pretty sure that both KB and Slyfox know some other websites who would be more than happy to accomadate them and their staff in a community management role, either be a forum or a Facebook Group or Subreddit.

Fake Wrestling News

Making Wrestling Forums Great Again

Either of these titles, considering their origins, just scream political correctness.

Slyfox~N~Klunderbunker

SNK

SNK_logo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back