• LSN80

• Yaz

• Harthan

Results are only viewable after voting.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Drop names for nominations here. Polls will be opened for voting on Saturday the 21st and will run through the 29th.

(Refers to poster becoming semi-mods, mods, g-mods, admins, members of WZCW Creative team or returning to staff)

Kermit
FunKay
Harthan
Yaz
LSN

Blade isn't a real mod.

Drop names for nominations here. Polls will be opened for voting on Saturday the 21st and will run through the 29th.

(Refers to posters becoming semi-mods, mods, g-mods, admins, members of WZCW Creative team or returning to staff)

I don't make the rules, yo! :p You'll be singing a different tune when Mr Buttybox has taken over...

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4705657 said:
I don't make the rules, yo! :p You'll be singing a different tune when Mr Buttybox has taken over...

Indeed I will. The award has always been about obtaining a moderator spot or a g-mod promotion. It only had Crock and Killjoy last year, that was it. No point in changing it up to include fake mods when we have 5 real mods to vote on. You're right though, I didn't make the rules.

There are four stories here as far as I'm concerned.

The Destiny- Ever since he first dropped in to WZCW, it seemed like Kermit was destined to be the fed head. It took two separate stints on creative and over a year to get there, but following FunKay, and then FalKon stepping down, Kermit rose to the top of WZC, completing his destiny.

It's About Damn Time- FunKay's name has been tossed about as a possible mod candidate since before I was a mod, and that was about two-hundred years ago. Time after time FunKay was passed over, but his ascension to number two in WZCW meant it was finally time to let FunKay in the board room.

The Prodigal Son Returns- LSN was a fine mod his first time around, but his first term as mod was cut short. He returned better than ever, with the goal to make the non-wrestling, non-spam, section a decent place to post. He accomplished this goal, and has shown no signs of slowing down.

Wasn't he a mod before?- Harthan, like LSN, has had two separate terms as mods. Unlike LSN, Harthan didn't have a seat waiting for him upon his return a year or so ago. He had to work his way back into the boardroom, and he did after he became WZCW's number two.

I'm voting for one of those guys, but I don't know which one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back