WZCW Reloaded: Episode Two

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
WZCW-1.jpg

Reloaded

Copeland: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second installment to Meltdown Reloaded. I'm Sebastian Copeland I will be your host. If you’re tuning in for the first time, first where have you been? Second here on Reloaded we bring you everything that is going on in the WZCW and I do mean everything. First we have a great match between Steamboat Ricky and Newcomer Sam Orwell.

Steamboat Ricky vs. Sammy Orwell​

Sam turns around, Ricky kicks him in the stomach, and hit’s a massive belly to belly suplex

Copeland: What a suplex by Ricky
Cohen: Yea, Sam flew across the ring

Ricky walks over to Sam, and locks in the Boo Box

Copeland: The Boo Box
Cohen: It’s over, Ricky’s got this one sealed up

Sam’s face is wrenching in pain, he’s reaching for the ropes, they’re a fingertip away, Ricky realizes it and pulls Sam in the middle of the ring. Sam shows his quickness and rolls through, breaking out of the Boo Box.

Copeland: He broke out of the Boo Box!!!
Cohen: What a move by Sam

Sam slowly gets to his feet, his hand on his back, Ricky looks mad, jabs Sam in the stomach, and Hit’s the deck swabber

Copeland: Arrrr….That be….
Cohen: Remember last week?
Copeland: I mean, The Deck Swabber, connecting…
Cohen: Better...

Ricky goes for the cover… 1...2...Kick out from Sam
Ricky jumps up to the top rope, yells, “man over board!!!” and jumps off the ropes, hitting an elbow drop,

Copeland: an elbow off the top, that could be it right there…

1...2...kick out from Sam

Cohen: That was it, that was a slow count
Copeland: what, last week, you said Gus got a fast count, do you think the refs have something against steamboat?
Cohen: yea, don’t you,
Copeland: not really…

Ricky goes for another deck swabber, but Sam turns it into a hurracarana, Ricky looks stunned, Sam head-butts Ricky, and hit’s a vicious tiger bomb on Ricky, into the cover 1...kick out from Ricky

Copeland: a beautiful Tiger Bomb by Sam
Cohen: I havent seen that move in a long time

Sam picks up Ricky and hit’s a german suplex, picks him up and delivers a clothesline, Ricky dropkicks Sam out of nowhere, Ricky walks into the corner, waits for Sam to get up, Ricky runs at Sam, Sam hit’s a The Rock style samoan drop, Ricky is lying prone on the mat, Sam jumps up to the top rope, points up to the heavens, possibly towards Eddie Guerrero, and he hit’s a frog splash on Ricky. Sam crawls into the cover… 1...2...kick out from Ricky, Sam looks like he’s getting frustrated, and he lifts Ricky up for the crucifix power bomb, and Sam drives him down into the mat, Sam climbs to the top, and hit’s a slingshot splash, and covers Ricky, 1...2... Kickout from Ricky.

Copeland: Sam cant put Ricky away
Cohen: and he wont, Ricky’s too good

Sam looks pissed, he has a grimace on his face, and then his face shutters, and his eyes seem to roll back into his head, he looks insane, he starts pounding on Ricky, 1...2...3...4... The ref pulls Sam off of Ricky, Sam goes outside the ring, grabs 2 steel chairs, he drops them in the ring, he picks up Ricky, and hit’s a crucifix power bomb onto the chair,
Ref: Ring the bell!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner by disqualification, Steamboat Ricky!!!

Sam looks even more insane, he puts the other chair on top of Ricky, climbs up to the top rope, and hits another frog splash, Sam keeps attacking Ricky, the referees are trying to get Sam out of the ring, when Will, Gus, El Guerrero, and Hasheem come out of the back, grab Sam, and drag him to the back… Ricky’s face is blood covered, Ricky stands up by his own power, he looks pissed off… Ricky slowly makes his way to the back

Copeland: I don't know but these two men want to tear each other apart. They will their chance at each other again on Nov 11 at Civil Revolution in either a Caribbean strap match or a London street fight! You decide just log on and vote at WZCW.com We are going to take a quick commercial break don't go anyway folks.

WZCW.jpg

**Commercial Break**

Copeland: Welcome back the recent action of Jason Sincade has really cross the line. His recent attack on WZCW star D.C has really got under Chuck Myles skin let see how it all went down.

*Suddenly the camera cuts to the backstage Area. Then you hear women and men yelling like someone has just been killed. We see Becky in a corner crying and yelling “HELP!! HELP!!!” She has blood all over her neck and hands. We then see across from her D.C. lying on his back, his face piled and piled with blood. His eyes are shut and he isn’t moving. We slowly see a foot on his stomach. The camera slowly goes up and up until we see the man’s face. It is Jason Sincade. Sincade is holding and Axe Handle and the stick is covered and covered with blood, hell the stick is dripping with blood. Sincade is smirking*

Sincade: Not so Tough now are we D.C?

*Then Sincade bends down and hover over D.C body. Sincade Examines D.C body with a sarcastic grin. Then he set the Axe handle to his side*

Sincade: Now D.C you talk a big game but I swing a big stick. You are a perfect example of wrong place, wrong time. *then he looks at the camera* Hey Chuck here another, you can say he’s lying down on the job.

*Sincade pick up his axe handle and walks away. The camera then cuts back to Copeland and Cohen. Copeland face is curl up in Disgust.*

Copeland: The Aftermath wasn't even better as Chuck Myles confronted Sincade and made an offer. Well Sincade couldn't refuse.

(A Sharp guitar rifts Echoes thru the arena Chuck Myles Make his way out to a Mixed Reaction. He is walking to the ring with a purpose he scream at Harry to give him a mic.)

Myles: Sincade you go around attacking other people with axe handle. I want you to bring your dumbass to the ring right now.

(Chuck Myles wait but there is no answer from Sincade. Now he is even more frustrated. Chuck Myles is now beginning to yell.)

Myles: Sincade I'm am not asking I'm tell you! Get out here you piece of shit!

(Suddenly you see Sincade face on the titantron. As the camera pans out you see Sincade wearing a white "Sin City" T-shirt and beige Cargo Short. Sincade have an axe handle and keep tapping it in one hand. He looks up at the camera and gives off a sinister smile while the crowd boos.)

Sincade: *Sucking his teeth* Now...now...now Chucky such language!

Myles: Get out here you son of a bitch!

Sincade: Do you think I'm that stupid? Do you think I'm really going to come out there? So you can have me arrested again.

Myles: Listen up Sincade I'm getting tired of you running around crying like a lil bitch about how I was screwing you out of title opportunity after title opportunity, Because of your contract I can't fired you so I'm going to do one better. I got a little proposal for you Sincade. At Civil Revolution it going to be you up against a mystery opponent of my choosing.

Sincade: Okay so what do I get if I lose?

Myles: Legally I can't fire your ass on the spot but I can do this. When you lose you will be fired from WZCW.

(The crowd’s cheers echo thru the Arena)

Sincade: You can't do tha......

Myles: I can do anything I want. I'm the head cheese.

Sincade: So what do I get when I win?

Myles: *Sighs* If and that a very big if. If you win since you hate how I'm running this company. I will let you run the company.

Copeland: Wow what a big announcement!

Myles:But! The fans will choose for how long. The choices are 1 weeks, 2 weeks or 1 month.

(Sincade looks up and begins to think about offer.)

Sincade: You know what old man. I think I will take you up on you offer old man! So when I beat this so call Mystery opponent. I will show you how to run a company.

(The stadium erupts in boos Chuck Myles look at the Titantron with disgust in his eyes. He slowly raises the mic to his mouth and says)

Myles: After Civil Revolution you will learn the meaning of the word respect! Even if I have to beat it out of you myself!

(Chuck Myles theme music play as the scene fades as an angry Chuck Myles leaving the ring)

Copeland: You hear it from the horse’s mouth. The stage is set. It will be Jason Sincade vs. Mr. Myles mystery opponent! Who will it be? It can be anyone. You can catch this match and more at Civil Revolution. This match is huge; if Sincade loses his Career in the WZCW is over. If Sincade wins *pauses* he will be head of WZCW for either 1wk , 2wks or 30 days the choice is your. We are about to take another commercial we will be right back.

**commercial break**​
WZCW.jpg

Copeland: Okay folks if you just tuning in this is Meltdown reloaded. Tom Mcbrady and Nate Thorpe are coming off of close losses. Both men had something to prove to each other and themselves lets take you back.

Brady’s back is to Thorpe, Thorpe goes for the running bulldog, Brady turns around and gets in a quick small package… 1...2...kickout from Thorpe, Thorpe turns around, and hit’s a german suplex and bridges it, 1...2...kickout from Brady, Thorpe looks pissed, walks over to the ropes, kicks them, turns around, Brady is up, and hit’s a belly to belly suplex, Thorpe rolls all the way onto his feet, but Brady meets him with some muay thai kicks, knocking him down…

Copeland: Oh my god, what kicks from McBrady!!!

Brady jumps to the tope rope, and hit’s the workhorse

Cohen: Oh my god, the workhorse, what a move by Brady

Cover, 1...2...kick out from Thorpe,

Copeland: What a damn match
Cohen: you’re right, it’s a classic

Thorpe is holding his stomach as Brady picks him up in a fireman’s carry, Thorpe rolls out, and hit’s the bust down out of the fireman’s carry

Cohen: Oh my god, The Bustdown!
Copeland: What a move, this could be it right there

Into the cover, 1...2... And two men come into the ring and kick Thorpe

Ref: Ring the bell!!!

The bell rings as the two men are identified as Joe and Maxx

Copeland: We were having an awesome match, and Joe and Maxx had to come out here and ruin the awesome match were having

Cohen: They’re trying to make a statement here in WZCW, it’s a damn good way to do it, too!!!

Joe and Maxx stomp the crap out of Thorpe and Brady, Maxx takes Brady and locks in the Crossface on Brady, Joe hit’s the Depths of Hell on Thorpe, Joe watches Maxx torture Brady, Maxx gets up, Maxx shakes Joes hand, Joe turns around, Maxx tries to lock in the crossface on Joe, but Joe kicks him in the stomach, Joe hit’s the depths of hell on Maxx as well, Joe pulls all 3 together near a corner, climbs up to the tope rope, acknowledges the cheering crowd, and delivers a shooting star press to all 3 men on the ground. Joe walks up the ramp, laughing at the other 3, but only 2 are in the ring, Thorpe escaped, and is now behind Joe, and he hit’s a running bulldog on joe on the ramp, knocking him out cold…

Copeland: Wow what a finish but the real question is why did newly sign The Maxx and Joe interfere? Are they trying to make an impact here in the WZCW? Well this just in another explosive match for The pay per view Chuck Myles call it fatal fury were the winner can cash in a shot for the the Elite X title or the heavyweight title that can be cash in at anytime. It will be Joe Vs. The Maxx vs. Tom Brady vs… Nate Thorpe and speaking of Nate Thorpe he has so chosen words for his opponents.

[Backstage, Showtime is standing at a pop machine and digging in his pocket, looking for change to try and buy some Sprite. Leon Kensworth come from behind to do an interview. Showtime's kinda pissed because this is the 2nd time that he's been caught in the middle of something to do an interview...]

Thorpe: Are you serious man? You're not even Becky this time! You better have a quarter or something for me so I can get somethin' to drink.

[Leon digs through his pocket for a bit like he knows he has nothing, but still does it anyway.]

Leon: No...sorry I actually have no change, but what I DO have are some burning questions that we've all been waiting to...

[Showtime cuts Leon off with his finger so he can speak.]

Thorpe: Just what do you all wanna ask me? About my awesome match against McBrady? About how I should have won it? Or about my attack? Or about my match coming up at Civil Revolution? You got a lot of options, and since time equals money and you're wasting my time, each question is gonna cost you 25 cents. I'm gonna get that quarter I asked for, we clear?

[Leon's face turns red, but he nervously nods. Showtime smirks and puts his shades back on]

Leon:: Do you think you deserve to be in the #1 Contender's Match at Civil Revolution seeing as how you still have no wins in a WZCW ring?

Thorpe:AHAHAHAHA! OH MAN...oh...wooh! That was one stupid ass question. Matter of fact...hold on.

[Showtime stops to calm himself down, then whacks Leon upside the head.]

Thorpe: No one in the match has a damn win, you idiot! Plus how could you deny that when I put on a match in that ring out there...I stick those asses to those seats and make the fans eyes BLEED! Of course I deserve it.

Leon: What about Joe and Maxx? They're new here to WZCW...do you think they're trying to make a statement towards you, or to make an example out of you?

Thorpe:They attacked me during a match, what do YOU think? Matter of fact lemme tell you what I think they are. Cowards. I'd love to see what happens when it's you two that I square off in the ring against. I'll show you how it feels to be kicked when you're down. Only unlike what you did with me, I won't let you get away and still kick my ass.

Leon: And about McBrady, do you think that the two of you are done in the ring? And did you expect the match you got out of him?

[Showtime laughs a little before answering Leon's questions. Leon's confused.]

Thorpe: McBrady's in the match at Civil Revolution...come on man, what do they pay you for? Anyways, does it matter if I got what I expected? he was on his back, FOR THE 3, when I got attacked. You saw it yourself. Man, I'm THIRSTY. You asked me four questions, that's a dollar. Buy me a pop now.

Leon: I uh...don't have anything. I checked earlier when you asked though. S...sorry, I can ask someone else...

Thorpe: Well...does anyone want to ante up for Leon? Anyone?

[Showtime looks around to everyone in the area, just a cameraman, a random announcer and 2 trainers.]

Cameraman: I have about uh...25 cents. Sorry man.

Trainer 1: I have 25 cents too.

Trainer 2: I have 10 cents...

Announcer: I have 15 cents.

[Showtime laughs again, this time Leon's face turns red.]

Thorpe:Still need a quarter. Alright man, you've left me no choice man.

[Showtime picks Leon up and tuns him upside down, then shakes him. A quarter drops out of his shoe.]

Thorpe: Good...you've made yourself useful, now I don't hate you as much. Thanks for the free pop, tell Becky o stop by and see me when she gets a chance!

[Showtime puts Leon down, gets a Sprite and walks off with a smirk on his face, Leon gets a little pissed.]

Leon: AND NONE OF YOU STOPPED HIM? Geez...

Commercial Break
WZCW.jpg

Insane Move of the Moment

As Gus begins climbing the ladder, Hasheem slowly begins to move, as he's been busted open by the shot he took. Hasheem grabs the ladder, as Gus has to steady himself on it. Hasheem begins climbing the ladder, as Gus tries to meet him with a fist. Hasheem blocks the fist, as he in turn delivers a shot of his own, rattling Gus. Both men fight atop the ladder, as Big Will now begins to slowly move & climb up beneath Hasheem.

Big Will positions himself directly under Hasheem, as Hasheem grabs Gus in a suplex attempt. Big Will delivers a powerbomb off the ladder to Hasheem, as Hasheem pulls Gus up & over with a superplex off the ladder!!! All three men hit hard on the mat, as the fans begin chanting "Holy Shit!"
Copeland: The fans said it right.

Cohen: I hope the Janitor got extra brooms because somebody got to scrap these men of the mat!

The official in the ring quickly signals for more help from the back, as none of the 3 superstars are moving. The medical staff comes out, as the officials begin checking on each superstar, as they lay motionless in the ring. The camera fades away

Copeland: The Elite X Championship is heating up. Gus, Will, El G and Hasheem with these 4 individuals in the same ring it’s nothing more than total mayhem. We had a preview of Civil Revolution at Meltdown when El G and Hasheem vs. Gus and Will. Let take you back to the Elite X wild card match.

Copeland: What power by El Guerrero. He flip Will inside. out

Cohen: That just Intenstity Copeland.

El Guerrero gets to his feet, as he signals for it to be over. El Guerrero lifts Big Will up into position for the 6 FEET UNDER, as noone is around to stop him. El Guerrero delivers his finisher, as he attempts the cover. The official gets down to make the count. 1......... 2............. suddenly, El Guerrero is pulled off Big Will & out of the ring, by Hasheem?! El Guerrero doesn't think twice about attempting to hit Hasheem, who ducks the attempt, as Gus takes the clothesline by El Guerrero. Hasheem drops down & delivers a low blow to El Guerrero, who slumps down beside Gus, as Hasheem takes advantage of Big Will being out in the ring

Hasheem climbs into the ring & quickly goes for the cover on Big Will. The official gets down to make the count.. 1............................. 2..................... Big Will's right arm & shoulder come shooting up off the mat, as the official almost got to 3. Hasheem gets up, yelling at the official, as both Gus & El Guerrero are pulling themselves up off the floor. Gus climbs into the ring first, as he rushes at Hasheem, attempting a clothesline. Hasheem ducks the clothesline, but only to be met by a stiff right hand by El Guerrero. As Gus bounces off the far side ropes, El Guerrero sets Hasheem up in the powerbomb position, but Gus leaps through the air, delivering a dropkick to El Guerrero, sending him backwards & out of the ring, through the middle ropes.

Big Will is slowly getting to his feet, as Gus grabs Hasheem & holds him up in place, telling Big Will to go for his finisher. Big Will agrees, as he begins the countdown by raising his hand & counting from 5 down. Gus is yelling for him to just do it, but Will continues with the countdown. Will goes to deliver the WILLENNIUM, but Hasheem drops out of the way as it connects on Gus! Big Will stands over Gus, only to shrug his shoulders.

Copeland:He`s hit Gus! He`s hit Gus! He`s hit Gus!

Cohen: I knew something like this is going to happen.

Hasheem tries coming up behing Big Will, but Will knows hes there, as Hasheem attempts a forearm smash, Will moves out of the way, as Hasheem stumbles past him. Will quickly grabs the back of Hasheem's head & delivers the satelite spin! (Inverted headlock backbreaker, into a russian leg sweep) Big Will quickly goes for the cover, as the official gets down to make the count. 1.............................. 2...................... El Guerrero makes the save, as he elbows Big Will in the head.

El Guerrero picks Hasheem up, then puts up two thumbs, signalling everythings okay. He then points to Gus, as Hasheem nods & begins walking toward Gus. Suddenly El Guerrero spins Hasheem around & lifts him up into position for 6 FEET UNDER! El Guerrero drops Hasheem in his finisher, then slides out of the ring, flipping Hasheem off & begins walking back to the locker room.

Copeland: What was that for Cohen?

Cohen: That`s one man that dont give a sugar honey iced tea.

Big Will crawls over to make the cover on Hasheem, as the official gets down to make the count. 1............................ 2..................... suddenly, Gus pulls Big Will off, as Gus is grabbing his jaw & questions why Big Will hit him. Will shrugs his shoulders, as he turns away from Gus, only for Gus to grab him & swing him back around, facing him. Gus continues to berate Big Will, as Will turns his head slightly, only to turn back & punch Gus in the face. This triggers Gus to deliver a fist of his own, as Big Will & Gus begin punching each other. The official calls for the bell, & has thrown this match out.

Meanwhile, Hasheem rolls out of the ring, only to grab a chair then proceed to slide back into the ring. Big Will throws Gus over the ropes to the outside of the ring, as Hasheem rushes Big Will with the chair. Without a second thought, Will out of nowhere blasts the chair back into Hasheem's face, via the WILLENNIUM!!

Copeland: Another Willennium!

Cohen: Yup I think Gus`s Jaw was feeling lonely.

As Big Will begins trash talking Hasheem, who lays motionless on the mat, Gus pulls a ladder out from underneath the ring. Gus slides the ladder in, then slides in behind it. Before anything else, Gus gets to his feet & grabs Will, spinning him around only to then connect with a REALITY BENDER!! Gus gets to his feet, as he points to the ladder. The fans go wild, as Gus opens the ladder & positions it near the corner. Gus then yells "900" as the fans quickly stand.

Cohen: The hometown boy is going insane again.

As Gus begins climbing the ladder, Hasheem slowly begins to move, as he's been busted open by the shot he took. Hasheem grabs the ladder, as Gus has to steady himself on it. Hasheem begins climbing the ladder, as Gus tries to meet him with a fist. Hasheem blocks the fist, as he in turn delivers a shot of his own, rattling Gus. Both men fight atop the ladder, as Big Will now begins to slowly move & climb up beneath Hasheem.

Big Will positions himself directly under Hasheem, as Hasheem grabs Gus in a suplex attempt. Big Will delivers a powerbomb off the ladder to Hasheem, as Hasheem pulls Gus up & over with a superplex off the ladder!!! All three men hit hard on the mat, as the fans begin chanting "Holy Shit!"
Copeland:
The fans said it right.

Cohen: I hope the Janitor got extra brooms because somebody got to scrap these men of the mat!

The official in the ring quickly signals for more help from the back, as none of the 3 superstars are moving. The medical staff comes out, as the officials begin checking on each superstar, as they lay motionless in the ring. The camera fades away

Copeland: Wow what a Finish! These 4 men will face off again but this time it will be for the Elite X championship. It will be either a hardcore match, a Ladder match or top rope mayhem. You will decide. Just log to WZCW.com and vote.

**Commercial Break**

Copeland: Welcome back the heavyweight title picture is shaping up between Everest and Joseph Rios. Last week on Meltdown Everest went one on one with Dynasty member Titus with Rios as the Referee. Let’s take you back to the Action.

Titus brings the chair over his head, and is about to whack Everest with the chair on Everest’s back but then Rios gets in Titus’s face so Titus stops mid-point. Titus is yelling to Rios to get out of his way. Rios’s face is completely red and he starts jumping up and down in Titus’s face yelling at him, saying like who the hell does he think he is, blah blah blah. Rios is really getting in his face.

Copeland: Someone better stop this before this gets ugly.

Cohen: Shh shh shh, shut the hell up for once this is getting serious.

Copeland: Sorry Cohen, just doing my job.

Cohen: SHUT UP!!!!

Titus pushes through Rios and Rios walks to the ropes and grabs the top rope to let out his frustrations. Titus, who isn’t that far from Rios, swings the chair at Everest, but during the time when Rios and Titus were arguing, Everest got to his feet and played possum (fake dead) and was waiting for the chair shot. So Titus swings the chair at Everest and Everest catches the chair. The fans roar!!

Copeland: Oh my!!! Everest caught the chair!! Everest has caught the chair!!!

Cohen: Oh no, Rios do something quick!!!

Titus pulls the chair to him but Everest pulls back. They go pulling it back and forth and back and forth, like it is a game of tug of war. Rios gets behind Titus and raises his fists but controls himself. Titus is now yelling at Everest, not realizing that Rios is behind him, “GIMME THE DAMN CHAIR!!” So Everest answers, “YOU WANT THE CHAIR?” Titus says yea. So Everest lets go, Titus is still pulling, and by mistake, Titus turns around swinging the chair at Rios. This was totally by mistake!! Titus’s eyes are huge because he is really scared that he hit Rios with the chair. Rios then goes flying out of the ring and he is out, leaving Everest and Titus alone in the ring. Titus covers his mouth with both his hands and Everest then picks up the chair. Titus turns around and WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!!! Each WHACK is a hit by Everest to Titus’s skull!!! Titus is busted open and is lying unconsciously on the ground!!!

Copeland: Oh my!!! Everest has just hit Titus maybe about 10 times with that chair, letting out his frustrations!!

Cohen: Everest should be disqualified damn it!!!!

Copeland: Yea well that isn’t gonna happen!! Oh my!!! LOOK!! A 2nd REFEREE!!!!!

Everest sees a 2nd referee coming out so he disposes of the steel chair and goes to cover Titus. The referee counts: 1…2…3!!!!!!! The fans are going wild!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Everest!!!!!

Copeland: He did it!! Everest has defied the odds and picked up a win over Titus, even with his own opponent for Civil Revolution, Joseph Rios, as the referee!!!

Cohen: I am not happy about that but this match was crazy!! I certainly cannot wait for Civil Revolution!!!

Copeland: After the match Rios had some chosen words for his team member.

Everest makes his way to the back as his music continues to play over the speakers as Rios gets up and back into the ring. He is now fixed on Titus. He is yelling at him, and pushing him saying "What the hell?!" Rios goes over and grabs a mic from the ring announcer.

Rios: Cut that damn music! What the hell was that?!

Titus has a look of concern on his face as he knows he truly messed up big time when he hit "The Main Event"

Rios: I asked you a question dammit! What the hell was that?!

Rios now gets in Titus' face and pokes him in the chest.

Rios: You want to be a part of this "Dynasty" and you come in this ring and disobey me like that? You hit me with a damn chair.

Big Will now makes his way down to the ring. He is jogging to the ring to get in between these 2.

Rios: Stay outta this one Will. He has some explaining to do. I am only going to ask you 1 last time Titus, What the hell was that?

Titus grabs a mic from the timekeeper and puts the mic up to his mouth.

Titus: I am sorry champ. I didn't mean to hit you. I know I screwed up bad. Give me another chance, please.

Rios: There are no 2nd chances when it comes to greatness. Its now or never and you just proved to me that you couldn't even win a match when the cards were stacked in your favor. I knew I shouldn't have taken a chance on a 2nd rate has been actor like yourself.

Titus now gets in Rios face with anger.

Rios: Go ahead and do it. Make me beat your ass right here. Your nothing but a piece of S#it!

Titus pushes Rios back. Rios stumbles a bit and falls to 1 knee. Will goes over to Rios pick him back up. Just as that happens a man hops over the guardrail and into the ring and smashes Titus with a chair. POW! Titus falls to the floor in pain.

Rios: You see what I mean, I always have a backup plan. I knew you wouldn't cut it with us, so what did I do? I went out and got the biggest, meanest, toughest SOB I could find, other then myself of course. Pick him up and beat his ass.

The Unknown man picks up Titus and delivers a Reverse Death Valley Driver onto the steel chair.

Rios: You have just expierenced a Morbid Massacre. How does it feel?!

Rios bends down and grabs Titus hair, as it is drenched with blood. He begins delivering thunderous blows to his forehead opening his wound even more. Rios fist are now covered in Titus blood as he grabs the mic again.

Rios: Ladies and Gentleman. I give you the true "Dynasty" of WZCW, with the newest memeber Diasterpiece!

Copeland: WZCW is in for a rude awaking if this is an example of what is to come under this new "Dynasty" as it was explained.

Cohen: God only knows how this will play out at Civil Revolution. Ladies and gentleman, make sure you join us for Civil Revolution. Good Night.

The fans all begin booing as all 3 men join arms and raise their hands in victory as Rios music plays over the speakers as Meltdown comes to an end.

Copeland: That's right folks Titus Dynasty membership have been revoke. Rios has gone into WZCW past and bring back Disaster piece. Why did he come back? Why is he here? Our own Leon Kenworth caught up with Diasterpiece to get those answer.

*We open up inside of the locker room. Disasterpiece is seen giving vicious rights and lefts to a full size hanging punching bag. Sweat is pouring off his face and body as his hits on the bag only get more intense. . .

There is a knock at the door as it opens. Leon kenworth peeks his head in. . .

Disasterpiece bellows a deep, angry war scream, and delivers a hard thunderous clothesline to the bag, knocking it off the chain and down to the floor. . .

Leon: *eyes wide* Hey ummm . . . you got a minute . . .?

DP looks over at him, wipes his brow, flexes his chest muscles and grumbles . . .

DP: Make it quick! What do you want!?

Leon: *showing his nervousness, slowly walks in and gently closes the door behind him.* Well Disaster, the question on everyones mind right now is, what are you doing back here in WZCW?

DP: *grins and snickers to himself* Well Leon, you know as does the rest of the fans of WZCW, I left in order to answer the nations call of duty and serve in the U.S. Military . . . To put it simply, my time is finished. I served my 4 years honorably, and now I am back, where i belong.

Leon: Did the military life change you at all?

DP: I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan. I have seen War and Death. I have faced the worst nightmares a man could ever dream of. You would think these things would scar and maim a man for life? But not me, no, you know how sick and twisted I was when i was here before. Those things didnt change me at all. Only made me even more blood thirsty and violent . . .

*a creepy grin grows on DP's face*

Leon: The way you chose to make your return to WZCW was certainly controversial. Especially siding with the Champ, who certainly isn't by far the most liked man around here thats for sure. Any reason for that?

DP: Leon, I have been a Champion here. I have held WZCW gold before, and not just once, NUMEROUS times! I am known as one of the most violent, hardcore, sadistic, legendary men in the history of WZCW. People have dubbed me as the most dangerous man in the world with a steel chair.

*pauses for a second, turns around and looks at a poster of Rios draping the belt over his shoulder on the wall*

DP: So I know exactly what it feels like to be that man right there. *points at the poster* I know what it feels like to possess something that everyone in here is gunning for. I know what it feels like to constantly have to watch your back because you have a HUGE bullseye painted on you for carrying gold around your waist.

*starts unwrapping the tape from his hands. Huffs in, and spits on the ground.*

DP: Rios is a man i have a great deal of respect for. It takes a lot to carry a title like that for so long. And the way he carries about and does his business, you just have to do what you have to do to stay on top.

*opens his locker and pulls out his black hoody and white towel*

DP: But, I will say this. If he thinks for one second that I will be his little lapdog or personal mindless servant, He can start to worry about a bigger threat coming after him. Not for his precious title, but for his head. I work for no one. I will work with him and assist him if he needs someone to help watch his back, but i will not be his little whipping boy.

*puts his hoody on, pulls the hood over his head, then drapes the towel over his shoulders. Turns, and looks into the eyes of Leon*

DP: Now as for my closing statement to this interview, my message to the fans and the rest of the superstars in the locker room is this . . . I hope for your sakes you are all ready . . . the dark ages have returned.

*DP turns and heads out the door slowly. the door closes shut and Leon just stands there next to the camera. He looks down and the camera shows sitting on the bench next to the destroyed body punching bag on the floor . . . . 3 tarot cards.

One card is the card of blood, the 2nd is the card of Fire, and the 3rd . . . .The Grim Reaper (death).

**cameras go out**​

Copeland: Okay folks Civil Revolution matches are set for this Sunday. It will be

Main Event​
Heavyweight Title Match
Everest Vs. Joseph "main Event" Rios
1. A cage match
2. A last man Standing match
3. A pinfall anywhere Match​

Elite X Fatal 4-way Title match
"
The Man" Gus Vs. El Guerrero Vs. Mohammad Hasheem Vs. "The One"Big Will​
1. Top Rope Mayhem
2. Ladder Match
3. Hardcore Match​

#1 contender 4-way Match
Winner get a title shot at The Elite X Title​

Nate Thorpe Vs. Tom Mcbrady Vs. The Maxx vs. Joe
1. Next Episode of Meltdown
2. Next PPV​

Steamboat Ricky Vs. Sam Orwell
1. Carribean Strap match
2. London Street Fight​

Do or Die Match
If Sincade lose he get fired but if he win he run WZCW for 1wk, 2wks or 30 days

Jason Sincade Vs. Chuck Myles mystery opponent
1. 1 wk
2. 2 wks
3. 30 days​

Copeland: well that all folks tuned in this sunday to find out what happen. in the words of "The Enforcement" It will be Explosive thanks for join us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back