WZCW Presents: All Stars 2

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey guys, last year WZCW did an event called All Stars where anyone could apply as any gimmick [within reason] for a one-off show. WZCW is the forum's eFed and won best forum of the year in 2010, and it's only gotten better since then.

If you've ever wondered how the eFed works or wanted to try your hand in it without the long-term commitment, I highly recommend you check it out. It's sure to be a fun event, and you may even really enjoy it and want to stick around for the main fed. JGlass and Miko got their WZCW start at All Stars last year, maybe someone new will this year.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=223267

There's the application thread. Give it a shot if you've ever considered it!

Seriously it is a lot of fun. Most of my friends I have made on the forums I have made there and everyone, with the notable exception of Pancock, is super nice and cool and we all get a lot of bitches

You don't need to satisfy the post count requirement to post up an app and post an RP as well, so any new guys who want to try it out can. However, if you spam the forums or do not post an RP, you won't be featured.

So yeah, be good and have fun.

Go Go Power Rangers GO!

Seriously you could be a Power Ranger wrestler for a night, or anything you want really. It should be crazy fun

Mozz your character should totally be a reverse Crash Holly gimmick: Weighing in at allegedly well under 200lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back