WZCW Kingdom Come Graphics Contest

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
As we discussed previously in the discussion thread, we have a number of people that do well with graphics. So we've decided to open it to the public and allow their work to shine through. Here are the rules:

1. There will be at least two pieces that need to be submitted. We will need a major poster highlighting the major matches. We will also need a banner for each match that we can put up when the actual show is posted. You do not need to do a banner for every match right now, but at least a sample of what you can do. You may also add other posters and graphics if you wish.

2. You can use any style you want for the graphics. Keep in mind that this is our biggest event of the year and the graphics should show it as such.

3. The contest will close next week Sunday or so, in correlation with the final Meltdown, Ascension, and Aftershock shows before Kingdom Come being completed. Once this is done the Creative Team will vote on the best graphics and then commission the winner to complete the remaining match banners and anything else the winner chooses to do.

4. I am unsure of a prize at the moment, although rep and recognition for work on the graphics on the actual show will be included.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the discussion thread or PM us. I want to leave this thread strictly for the submissions for the contest so the judges do not have to scroll through dialogue to view the submissions.

I know this one doesn't fit the rules, but it's still one I made related to the show:

419805_186587701454114_100003086565593_295360_1857871709_n.jpg

I'll post official ones later.

Alright, here is my poster entry:

kingdomcomeivcopy.png

-Obviously I wanted to put the focus on the World title match hence why Burna and Kurtesy are featured as the poster boys.

Match card:

kingdomcomeivmatchcardcopy.png

-Wanted to stick with the same theme as the poster so I just reused the background image. For any clarification, the background is that of Cowboys Stadium. And the star logo is the Cowboys logo and I felt it would be a nice way to incorporate the host of the show.

8zpdsj.png

The poster (quite rightly) features Kurtesy and Ty. I wanted to include more guys, but I'm no good when it comes to using multiple renders.

6tfv47.png

A little unconventional as it doesn't have a visual representation of the wrestlers, but it just didn't work when I added the images. I prefer the simplicity.

kcposterresized.jpg

May as well throw my hat into the ring. Not looked at the card inserts yet but will post one when I've done one...

EDIT: Here we go...
kurtesyvburna.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back