WZ top 100 wrestlers of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgen112112

Dark Match Jobber
I hope this is the good place to do it and that i'm allowed to,

What I wanted to do is something I once did this on my Youtube account when i had 1000+ subscribers, I want to make the wrestlezone forum top 100 wrestlers of all time. As I said I did this on youtube and it was a huge succes where we had 213 wrestlers who got a vote with the number 1 The Rock getting 64 votes.

How are we going to make the top 100? What I want from all people who read this is to give their top 25 wrestlers. I will count the votes and in a few weeks we will probably have a clear winner with most points/votes and I will announce the wrestlezone top 100 wrestlers of all time according to the votes.
Note that everyone can ofc vote only once, and that your number 1 will get more points then your number 25 gets so the order is also important.

I hope everyone will see this as a good idea, and that there will be plenty of people who will participate.

1. Hulk Hogan - reason I became a fan of pro wrestling
2. Ric Flair - best heel ever, in the ring & in his own personal life. Ask his wives!
3. Andre the Giant - genetically designed for the circus we call pro wrestling.
4. Bret Hart - technical, colorful, "non-steroid" body, interesting matches.
5. Kurt Angle - brought credibility to wrestling with his olympic accomplishment.
6. Bruno Sammartino - before my time, but look at how long he was a champ!
7. Randy Savage - fast, vicious, charismatic.
8. Shawn Michaels
9. Steve Austin
10. Undertaker
11. Jushin Liger
12. Ricky Steamboat
13. Sting
14. Roddy Piper
15. Lex Luger
16. Dr. Wagner, Jr.
17. Jerry Lawler
18. The Great Muta
19. Mitsuharu Misawa
20. Triple H
21. Jeff Jarrett
22. Hawk - as LOD, not solo
23. Animal - as LOD, not solo
24. Vader
25. Fabulous Moolah - If you are including females, Nick Bockwinkel if not.

Aa yeah, 1 thing i forgot to add to the beginning post, like Richie did please state from atleast the first few wrestlers why you chose them. So this does not become just a poll topic. Discussion about each others list is ofc also welcome!

It's not a bad idea, but it kind of infringes on the WZ tournament, which will be starting imminently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back