Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Dusty Rhodes Region

Theo Mays
vs.
Jackhammer

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Jack Hammer and Theo both have their strong points on the forums. Theo is an excellent sig maker and good poster. and Jack Hammer all around is a good poster who I believe goes unnoticed. I'm gonna have to go with Theo though.

I don't care who wins here, so I'm just going with what GD and X say.

Good thing they said the same thing.

I'm going to go with Theo, he's got to be one of the nicest posters on the forum and is a excellent sig maker and a good all around poster. Jackhammer is also very good but got to go with Theo.

Theo is cool to talk to, and makes some sweet sigs, but JackHammer is a pretty good wrestling poster...

JackHammer gets my vote...Sorry Theo :(

It's all good guys. I did my research on JackHammer when I saw he would be my opponent and I was rather impressed with his posts and I knew I would have my hands full. I feel terrible that I never really heard of him before. He is a great wrestling poster. I don't venture to the wrestling threads much, but when I do I feel I put out decent posts. But I know I'm mostly known for making sigs and that is what I will have to get by on. So I'm obviously going to vote for myself, but I will hold no grudge if I lose to such a good, underrated poster in JackHammer. Best of luck, may the best poster win.

Reactions: TLC
I am quite fond of Theo myself, hes a chill dude, but I gave Jack-Hammer the vote as I figure he is underrated.

Let it be known that I love Jack-Hammer as a wrestling poster and think he is fantastic, but I'm voting for Theo because he is one of my good friends here. However, this can go either way and I won't be upset.

Theo...you know I really like you, but I'm going to vote for Jack-Hammer because I feel he's the underdog in this match. He's an awesome poster and either one of you deserves to win.

Theo Mays appears to be an accomplished sig maker, and his posts have been perfectly fine when I see them, but Jack-hammer has been a favourite of mine since the tournament when he was pretty ubiquitous towards the end. He gets the vote here.

Theo did in fact make my first sig.... I think as Dr. Theo. So my heart has to go there. However, if I'm picking the better poster, I have to go with Jack-Hammer. The mans a machine over at TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back