Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Terry Funk Region

Leafy Shuffleboard
vs.
Jake

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Once you sift through the smartass in Jake's posts, he makes a lot of good points...

I don't know anything about Leafy outside of the Bar...

Leafy, you try. And I like that about you.

Which is why I feel so bad going for Jake. The guy's a legend here. Flat out legend.

As I stand before thee Jake looking at a God I realize the only way I can win is for Jake to forfeit. But wait. Jake can't not hear these cries of pity as he has retired and moved on to the WZ in the sky. Why should you support the posters of yesteryear when you can get behind the new generation?

Is Jake participating in the Cigar Lounge Debate League? No. Did Jake ever write a horrible review? No. Has the great Y2Jake even wrote fan fiction. Again and again you hear the response "no" as this young poster is beginning to surpass the WZ god.

So get behind the upset of the century. The 123 kid of WZ. Vote Leafy and be a part of Wrestlezone history.

Jake's a better poster, but Leafy (like me) is still new and trying. I voted Leafy.

I flipped a coin.

Turns out the coin agrees with my choice to vote for Jake.

As I stand before thee Jake looking at a God I realize the only way I can win is for Jake to forfeit. But wait. Jake can't not hear these cries of pity as he has retired and moved on to the WZ in the sky. Why should you support the posters of yesteryear when you can get behind the new generation?

Is Jake participating in the Cigar Lounge Debate League? No. Did Jake ever write a horrible review? No. Has the great Y2Jake even wrote fan fiction. Again and again you hear the response "no" as this young poster is beginning to surpass the WZ god.

So get behind the upset of the century. The 123 kid of WZ. Vote Leafy and be a part of Wrestlezone history.

You made me cry. Not really. I'll vote for you. You need all the help you can get. *Try PM's.*

Lets be honest here, there aren't many people I'd vote over Jake, and I'm afraid Leafy isn't one of them. It's as simple as that really.

I voted Leafy just because he made me laugh earlier, plus he's got no chance so I may as well vote for him, also he's in the same crappy boat I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back