(Car - DB)

DB O. Lowe
(Atl - DB)

DL A. Malone
(Hou - DL)

DL --empty--

BN D. Williams
(Den - DB)

where the fuck do you set your starters? or does every player count?
can i just start my team d and not worry about the other guys? wtf? help.

Alright since I'm the Pittsburgh Steelers I'm looking for Ben Roethlisberger, Hynes Ward, Troy Polamalu, and Parker, so if anyone has them and are willing to trade them, then let me know if you want anyone on my team for them. I'm willing to consider any trades, so let me know.

scalizi said:
where the fuck do you set your starters? or does every player count?
can i just start my team d and not worry about the other guys? wtf? help.
Go to My Team. Click on the drop box by the players names to edit your starters.

yeah...I figured that out...but how many players @ each position do we get to start?

Alright by the way everyone. I'm going to take a look at the League for everyone and see if there is a way to speed up transactions waivers, trades, etc... I'm also going to look for a way to make the starting lineups more realistic like the NFL, so bare with me for a little bit and if I find these things out, then I'll let everyone know either in this thread, on there, or through PM.

My bad Its the WR Porter... Jerry.... Not the LB

scalizi ill trade you Plummer for Bledsoe straight up

I'll do the Bledsoe Plummer deal. Make the offer thru the league or whatever & i'll accept.

Alright everyone, I changed the the waivers and trade options, so hopefully by some time today it will be updated, so transactions will go through faster. If you would like me to change how the roster is meaning by certain numbers of QB's, RB's, WR's, etc... you can have on your team for the league, then let me know and i'll change it to what everyone wants to see.

defense is wack...and too confusing...just make it so u play 1 team defense every matchup...and make it just 1 TE that starts.

Anybody agree?

my bad Paul...i'll accept the trade...i just proposed the same trade.

Its all good... Yo... Theres is no doubt in my mind Im gonna hammer everyone... If Steve Smith and LJ have the same #'s they did last year... Its over before it started... Culpepper better not suck...

dont get too ****y there kid...I'm scoopin the waiver wire right now...and u got a couple dormant roster slots to fill...u might wanna holla at the kid for an RB replacement cuz Domanick Davis is getting cut by the Texans...
...and u can have all those Bledsoe INT's...he's just brutal...LOL...

yo kapp...did u make so waiver pick ups go thru quicker too?

You got Plummer... Hes just as bad with INT's as Bledsoe... Plus this year Bledsoe is gonna be a lot better.... I just picked up Randle El... I dropped Keyshawn for him... Since when is Davis getting cut? Hes a good back... He's hurt tho... So I may replace him

they sayin they aint gonna cut him...but they may if he's an IR guy...theres no way he's gonna play until midseason...my D is gonna have a new look too.

Where the hell is the defencive players.... And is there anyway I can switch my teams D...

BTW... If you were asked to be a mod in this forum would you do it...

LOL...I was just thinkin of askin about Modding the Sports forum the other day, but I forgot...good lookin out...

and um...I play you in week one...so...um...I dont know how to change defenses...hahaha

I got a beef with my shit...I have an empty slot on defense and they wont let me fill it.

No Doubt

What are those little red thing on my best players... I switched up my D anyway... just waiting for the confering

And what you mean you play me... I thot it goes by stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back