• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE's Pitbulls: What could've been.

Y2Jericho

GORE! GORE! GORE!
As many of you know, the once mighty WWE Tag Team division is dying much like the now dead Cruiserweight division. Tag team numbers have thinned out over the years and the remaining teams are becoming stale and repeditive. One team that I always felt was vicious, explosive and exciting were The Pitbulls. I was not much of a fan of either Kid Kash nor Jamie Noble as singles stars, but the first time I saw them in the ring together I knew they were there to fuck shit up, and they did it well. However, like many superstars before him, Kid Kash was released out of the blue and the team instantly disbanded.

Did anybody else feel these guys had potential to be a, if not THE, top heel tag team of SmackDown?

I do remember these guys on Smackdown as I started to watch and I was really impressed. There intensity is what stood outo me but I don't believe they could have been the TOP team (champs) but they could have looked very believeable chasing the champions.
But they sure would be welcomed back in this dieing stage of the Tag Divison.

Kid Kash has always been a favourite of mine, since the old ECW days, and Jamie Noble can really go in the ring (see his stuff in ROH as James Gibson), and has never really been allowed to show his talent in the WWE. They did seem a strange combination as "The Pitbulls" if you remember what the ECW tag team of the same name were like

However, I thought they did work well together and could have been a force to be reckoned with in the tag team division, they looked cool and were alot better than alot of teams who got a better run as a tag team.

Kash ended up failing a drug test (which according to him could be easily explained, and the WWE understood, but had to let him go due to regulations), but yeah, disapointing end to what could have been a very good team

I liked em' up until they started wearing dog collars and leashes to the ring. They were a nice tag team however, they looked like they belonged with each other. Probably not Champions but they could have had some nice storylines had Kash stayed.

Wolfe and Durante came in at the wrong time. The tag division was already loaded. They would have been lost in the shuffle. They had to go elsewhere.

Oh, you mean those two little guys who ripped off the name "The Pitbulls?" Ah, them. Well, they were given an opportunity and that's all they deserved. Two little guys trying to act all tough with the big boys. lol

Wolfe and Durante came in at the wrong time. The tag division was already loaded. They would have been lost in the shuffle. They had to go elsewhere.

Oh, you mean those two little guys who ripped off the name "The Pitbulls?" Ah, them. Well, they were given an opportunity and that's all they deserved. Two little guys trying to act all tough with the big boys. lol

I don't know about Noble but Kid Kash was tough. According to wikipedia Gary Wolfe wasn't so tough when he overdose and died.

I liked the Pitbulls but I like Kid Kash even more teaming up with Nova in late ECW. The Pitbulls wouldn't have lasted because WWE doensn't like tag teams nor cruiserweights.

I don't know about Noble but Kid Kash was tough. According to wikipedia Gary Wolfe wasn't so tough when he overdose and died.

I liked the Pitbulls but I like Kid Kash even more teaming up with Nova in late ECW. The Pitbulls wouldn't have lasted because WWE doensn't like tag teams nor cruiserweights.

First off, it was Durante who overdosed.

Durante died on September 25, 2003 along with his girlfriend, Dianna Hulsey, both from drug overdose of fentanyl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Durante

Secondly, are you trying to say that because he overdosed, he wasn't tough? Are you really that stupid? Even the toughest of the tough can overdose, moron. The human body can only take so much. I hope you really did not mean what I think you meant. If you did, you need to keep your mouth shut and your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back