WWE's Big Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC1978

Occasional Pre-Show
This is how I see the WWE Major Angle playing out. Laurinaitis has a crack at running the show until Vengence its obvious that with Laurinaitis Vince is running the show through his Yes Man Laurinaitis. Some type of stipulation will be added to the HHH/CM PUNK v. Miz & RTruth match. Kevin Nash interfears and costs HHH & Punk the match. This leads the WWF board to remove Laurinaitis after Vengence the Board replaces him with Jim Ross. Jim fires Laurinaitis who comes back as a manager. Before Laurinaitus is fired he reworks the deals of Miz, RTruth, Ziggler, Swagger, Nash, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, and a few other superstars giving them huge buyouts or contracts where they cant be fired.

These new superstars form the New NWO or similar type faction.

At Survior Series a stipulation will be put in place for the Main Event allowing the for match making abilities at TLC.

The Main Event will be

Miz, R Truth, Nash & ? vs. Cena, HHH, CM Punk, & The Rock.

At the end of the Main Event the Rock will turn on team WWE by hitting Cena with the Rock Bottom and give the win to the NWO.

At first I thought the logical choice was turning Cena heel but The Rock is handing Cena the torch at WM to me it makes more sense to pass the torch to a face Cena.

This will lead up to WrestleMania where its a top to bottom NWO vs. WWE Card

The Rock vs. Cena

WWE Title: The Miz vs. CM Punk (RR Winner)
WH Title: Wade Barrett vs. Bryan Danielson
Tag Titles: Swagger & Ziggler vs. Mason Ryan & Sheamus
US Title Otunga vs. Zack Ryder
IC Title: Cody Rhodes vs.
HHH, Randy Orton, Air Boom vs. Kevin Nash, RTruth, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre
Undertaker vs. ADR

Fantasy booking.. I used to have these kind of dreams, but then I woke up, NWO ain't gonna happen! Neither is WWE vs. NWO. We've seen WCW vs. NWO! VKM doesn't want to re-live old rival promotion storylines.. and why do people keep saying Rock will pass the torch to Cena? He's already got it!! IMO Triple H passed it to him in their match at Mania 22!!

I was all for it until the Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan for the WHC part, where the hell are you pulling that from? And you also put Drew McIntyre in one of the big matches, dont get me wrong i like Drew, but i think he will be working the WM dark match with the way things are going. This is a farce!

The big angle should continue until Wrestlemania. Although, I don't see why three certain letters have to be brought up, yes the nWo was great back in the 90s. Vince isn't going to bother to name a movement now that has no real connection to the original.

I'm all for the beatdowns and the faces having to overcome the odds and the odd time when someone moves from one side to the other as long as its not an average of a turn a week. There is plenty of combinations that can be used over the next six months to keep it interesting, as I said in the WM thread if they keep Punk and Miz apart they could have a potentially good feud leading into Mania for the title if one wins the title and the other wins the Rumble, so we get some reasonable logic behind it for the big night.

As for McIntyre I think is headed for the pre-show Battle Royal. For Barrett he can be entered in along with the Vickie stable and perhaps a one-on-one TV match against Triple H maybe on the cards in the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back