WWE World

nouration

Dark Match Winner
At Summerslam the WWE made a match To Decide The General Manager of WWE and Bret Hart Won , but what will bret hart do in his era ? , the answer u will find it in that Thread !
Summerslam Results :
Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H
CM Punk defeated John Cena and Big Show
Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio
Bret Hart defeated Ric Flair
Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella
The Miz defeated Rey Mysterio
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated The Prime Time Players
Chris Jericho defeated Dolph Ziggler
Kane defeated Daniel Bryan
Undertaker returns

Bret Hart with his Tweeter : WWE is a great company but now it is becoming a shit i will change WWE i will bring back Attitude Era , No More Losers and Tag Team Division Is The Baddest tag team division i had ever seen and also Divas division i will change WWE and bring back great things !

Raw Roster :
Batista
Big Show
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Cactus Jack
CM Punk
Dude Love
Evan Boutne
Jack Swagger
JBL
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
John MOrrison
Kevin Nash
Mankind
Ryback
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Umaga
Zack Ryder

Smackdown Roster :
Alberto Del Rio
Booker T
Carlito
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Heath Slater
Kane
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
MVP
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted Dibiase
The Great Khali
Undertaker
Wade Barrett

Divas Roster :
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Layla
Lita
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Stephaine Mcmahon
Trish Stratus

Tag Teams :
Brothers Of Desruction (Undertaker and Kane)
Shomiz (Big Show and The Miz)
DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels)
R-Boom (Kofi Kingston and R-Truth)
Rated RKO (Randy Orton and Edge)
Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase)
Jeri-Mysterio (Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio)

Champions :
WWE Champion : CM Punk
World Heavyweight Champion : Sheamus
US Champion : The Miz
IC Champion : Carlito
Tag Team Champions : Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Divas Champion : Layla

PPVs :
Night of Champions '12 : 16 September 2012
Hell In A Cell '12 : 7 October 2012
Bragging Rights '12 : 28 October 2012
Survivor Series XXV : 18 November 2012
TLC '12 : 16 December 2012
Royal Rumble XXVI : 27 January 2013
Elimination Chamber '13 : 17 Februry 2013
Wrestlemania XXIX : 7 April 2013
Extreme Rules '13 : 5 May 2013
Over The Limit '13 : 2 June 2013
Cyper Sunday '13 : 30 June 2013
Money In The Bank '13 : 21 July 2013
Summerslam XXVI : 18 August 2013

raw-wallpaper.jpg

Monday Night agaust 20 2012
Preview
it is the night After Summerslam and Also It Is The First Night FOr The New General Manager Of Raw and Smackdown
Annouced Matches
#1 Contender For The WWE Championship
John Cena vs Big Show vs Triple H vs Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane
CM Punk vs The Miz / Rey Mysterio / Chris Jericho / Dolph Ziggler / Brodus Clay in Raw Active Match (U Choose , not me)

Raw 20th August 2012
The Show with The New General Manager Bret Hart , The Crowd Cheering and he says that he will change wwe and he calls cm punk , he say congratulation for retaining your title last night but at night of champions u will defend ur champion againist one of the 6 men but ur match is next !

jerry lawler annouced the result of the raw active and it was the following
The Miz 17%
Rey Mysterio 28%
Chris Jericho 28%
Dolph Ziggler 12%
Brodus Clay 15%
Bret Hart Made The Voting Again between Rey and Jericho
and The result was the following
Rey Mysterio 46%
Jericho 54%
Jericho Comes and Preparing For The Match , They Fought Until CM Punk Finally made The GTS , he pin Chris Jericho and win then CM Punk Do The Anaconda Vise until ... (My Time Is Now) John Cena Attack CM Punk with The Attitude Adjustment then Chris Jericho Comeback and hit THe Code Breaker to go for the first break

we are back from the break and the WWE General Manager made 2 one on one matches match btween the 4 men who didn't win in the Raw Active Voting , brodus clay vs the miz and rey mysterio vs dolph ziggler , rey mysterio and Clay vs Miz up next , Miz fought Clay until miz won after he cought Brodus Clay in the skull crushing finale from the top rope , miz is saying that he is the best in the world and he defeated christian then mysterio then clay and he will never lose the us championship miz leave the ring and bret hart on the ramp saying : wait miz , i have ann annoucment why u don't know your opponent at night of champions next week ? , next week JOhn MOrrison vs R-Truth for number 1 contender , miz : i don't care because i will defeat r-truth and john morrison like i defeated them before !

and now it is time for divas match , the returning Lita vs The Divas Champion Layla , Lita Hits The Spear , twist of fate and then hit the swanton bomb to win the match after the match michelle mccool came and attacked layla

backstage : aj meet bret hart and said i was the gm of raw then suddenly u took my job , can u plzzzz put me in another job ? , bret hart said yeah i need an assistant , u can be my assistant but that doesn't mean that u will not wrestle and i am also planning for divas tag team championship , u can form the teams but make sure each 2 divas in a team are friends not divas who always in a feud

R-Boom the tag champions will face Rated RKO , Rated RKO made a great tag team finisher (RKO and Spear) and Edge pinned kofi kingston to win the match

Rey Mysterio is in his locker room preparing to face Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler in the Ring with Rey Mysterio , Rey Mysterio Hit The 619 and he was pinning but vickie with the money in the bank briefcase to rey mysterio , Rey Mysterio Win By DQ , vickie grab the mic and said Excuse me , ladies and gentlemen here is your winner Mr. money in The Bank Dolph Ziggler , but the returning Mankind comes and say are you kidding me Vickie , Rey Mysterio won by DQ , but Vickie Said Shut Up Mankind Dolph Ziggler didn't win but he still the best in the world , Mankind : u mean the best loser in the world , Dolph Ziggler Tryed To Zig Zag Him But Rey Mysterio made the 619 on him

Main Event : JOhn Cena vs Big Show vs Triple H vs Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane , the match like royal rumble but by pinning and submission , the first 2 were big show and triple h , triple h tryed to do the pedigree but big show knocked out him and he is waiting john cena to enter and the third one is Kane ! , Kane enter the ring and chokeslammed Big Show , kane saying come on bryan , come on , but triple h comeback and gave him a pedigree and big show give kane ko punch and 4th one is bryan , he enter the ring and said i made what u want and came now it is time to make u lose like last night and he is pinning but kane choked him and finally did the chokeslam , tripleh gave big show a pedigree and john cena is the 5th one john cena came and attitude adjustment daniel bryan and then big show , then he pinned the big show to eliminate him , big show became angry he KOed JOhn Cena for eliminating him , daniel bryan is happy and going to pin but john cena kicked out , kane gave him another choekslam to eliminate him and then the last entrant brock lesnar finally came he entered the ring and did the F5 on Triple H but Kane chokeslammed him and john cena attitude adjustment kane to eliminate him , Triple H with a chair he attacked Brock lesnar Too Many Time and did the pedigree to brock lesnar on the chair but john cena attitude adjustment triple h and goes for pin but triple h kicks out then brock lesnar locked the kimura lock on Triple H to make him tap out , john cena stole the win by giving another attitude adjustment to brock lesnar on the chair and pin him for the win , john cena can't move because it was very hard match , cm punk attacked john cena abut chris jericho attacked him and that lead to Dolph Ziggler Interference , john cena gave an attitude adjustment to Dolph Ziggler to end the show

Match Confirmed So Far To Night Of Champions

cenavspunk.jpg

WWE Champion CM Punk vs John Cena for The WWE Championship

smackdown.png

smackdown august 24 2012
matches annouced
#1 contender for World Heavyweight Championship
opponents To Be Determined
Sheamus vs Kevin Nash

Hey man. Now i am not no pro at the be a booker game. But i would like to point out .. that your results was very hard to understand. Work a format for it. Because written all in a bunch like its hard to know where are the match , what is a segment and everything. Work a format for your show , it will make it very easier to understand mate.

Smackdown 24 August 2012

The Show Begins With A Segment Between Alberto Del Rio , Randy Orton and Big Show , Bret Hart Annouced That All Of Them Will Fight At The Main Event

Match 1 :-
World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs Kevin Nash , The Match Ended With Sheamus Giving Kevin Nash A Brogue Kick.
Winner :- Sheamus

Lita Is In The Ring Say That She defeated The Divas Champion , She Deserve A Title Shot , Bret Hart Made Lita vs Layla Once More For The Divas Championship At Night Of Champions

Match 2 :-

Carlito vs Rey Mysterio IC Championship , Rey Mysterio Gave Carlito 1 619 To Win The Match
Winner :- Rey Mysterio

Match 3 :-

Lita vs Beth Phoenix , Lita Won With A Roll Up Pin Countering Glamaslam
Winner :- Lita

Kane Met Daniel Bryan He Told Him That He Better Stop Winning By Cheating Or He Will Not PLay Any Match Again !

Mastch 4 :-

Kane vs Daniel Bryan , Kane Tried To Chokeslam Bryan But Bryan Countered It With No Lock To Win The Match

Winner :- Daniel Bryan

Alberto Del Rio Attacked Sheamus In His Locker Room

Match 5 :-
Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show vs Randy Orton , The Match Was very Long Alberto Del RioWas Going To Make Orton Tap Out But Sheamus Cam In The Ring , Del Rio Tried To Attack Him But Sheamus Brogue Kicked Him , Big Show Got Angry He Chokeslammed Sheamus Then Orton RKOed Big Show Bret Hart Annouced That All These 4 Will Fight For The WHC Championship At Night Of Champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back