WWE: Universe Mode Discussion

Kermit

the Frog
Here is a place to discuss whatever is going on in the Universe Mode. Feel free to give feedback or discuss individual superstars. Also, feel free to ask any questions.

Also, if you are wondering how the match is decided, look at this:
I use a random number generator. Think of it as a coin flip. Whoever gets the flip wins the match. However, if a lower-card faces a mid-card wrestler, he has to get two flips in his favor while the mid-card only has to get one. If the lower-card wrestler fought a main-event wrestler, he would have to get three flips in his favor before the main-event just got one. On PPV matches wrestlers have to get 1 more flip than you normally would have to.

For anyone wondering about the start-up storylines, such as the Uso's #1 contendership to the tag titles, I basically took bits and pieces from the current product and started with them. However, most of it should be viewed as a fresh slate with only the characters personalities and spot on the card carrying over.

Welp, there it is. The first cycle is in the books. The results ended up being pretty nice too. About as good you could have asked for with random results. The 3-way for the WWE Title was very close in terms of simulation, Reigns got a nice upset win to become the new World Heavyweight Champion, Heath Slater got very close to upsetting Sheamus on his own, and CM Punk went over Barrett.

Also, we ended up with no injuries for our first PPV! Woo-hoo!

So, onward to our next cycle. Armageddon will be my version of the EC PPV. So, there will be plenty of opportunities for random guys to fill chamber spots. I do have a few questions for any of you that are following the shows.

• I have a couple wrestlers that I will be adding soon, but who would you like to see in the SIM Universe?
  • How have you liked the shows so far?
  • My initial plan is to slot the MITB match at Wrestlemania, but would you guys like to see it sooner on a different PPV?

Welp, PPV #2 is over with. Truth be told, I've been wanting NAO to drop the belts for awhile. So, I was bummed at first when I saw them retain. However, the injury wheel delivered justice (not that I ever want someone to get hurt in real life, though).

I feel bad for Big Show, as I was going to push him since he produced several wins this past cycle without any storyline. However, the injury wheel claimed him along with Gunn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back