WWE Unified Tag Team Championship: R-Truth & John Morrison VS Big Show & Miz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetly the least intriguing/interesting/inexplicable/superuncalifragilistic match on the card, mainly because the rest of the card is looking so good. This isn't really about hte titles or the feud or anything, just a reason to get these guys on the cards without overfilling the MITB.

With the Miz being awesome and all, I don't see him losing. Him and Show will get a few more months together. Hopefully there's a Daniel Bryan sighting as well. That'd be just swell.

This match was very exiting until they just ended it so soon. I was so disappointed that this didn't last longer, it could have been a very entertaining match and I feel the quick ending slightly spoiled the momentum the match and the show had gained so far

A bit of a letdown for what could have been a great opener. It was fast-paced and exciting, but ended WAY to soon and abruptly. Just when the match was really picking up, BAM, JoMo's out and it's over. You know,I'm really getting tired of the "sneaky Big Show knockout punch" victory, it's been used way too much now.

Oh well, if nothing else, Morrison's entrance managed to be even cooler than usual so that's a plus.

This match was a bit too short for my taste, I would have really liked to have seen Truth, Morrison, and Miz interact with each other for a solid 10 minutes or so to get the crowd hyped up in the opener, but instead all we got was about 5 minutes. Still, it was a very good 5 minutes so I guess you can't really complain. Quick opener, kind of surprised the ShowMiz won so quickly and easily, wonder what this means for Morrison and Truth.

Not a bad match to open up Mania. Last year the tag title match wasn't even on the PPV. It could of lasted longer though, but that is my only complaint. I'm glad ShowMiz retained but the big question is who is going to challenge them now that there is pretty much no tag teams they haven't beaten yet. I think the divas match lasted longer then the tag title bout, but it was nice to see the tag titles actually get defended and given television time.

Yeah the only bad thing about this match is that is was pretty damn short. The random pairing of Morrison and Truth is the normal, hell the standard now for tag team, the champs in general so that wasn't a bother and the match was entertaining. I had to pick the champions to retain because a short title reign wouldn't have amde any sense and I just didn't see a switch here.

Unified Tag Team Championship

The fight itself was not bad, or anything that looks like it was a small one. Because of the few who took the fight I was like enough. An excellent work of all the wrestlers, began right here at Wrestlemania and I and the victory of the team ShowMiz.
Duration of fight: 4 min
Rating: 6.5/10

The match was okay. Props to the WWE for letting R-Truth come out to work the crowd. When you're telling that guy to go out and get 70,000 plus people pumped up, it shows a lot of faith in the guy. It's a shame that SloMo JoMo had to come out and ruin anything that Truth built up.

If you were to ask me a year ago at this time who was going to be the star of Miz and Morrison, I give the nod slightly to Miz. You ask me this year, Miz by a fucking light year. John Morrison is absolutely terrible in every way shape or form. If there are still people that believe that he is the "next HBK" i suggest you place down the crack pipe.

It was nice to see the tag titles defended on a Mania for once, but the right team one. Miz and Show are simply better then the JomotionTruth team. The Knockout punch at the end of the match was simply awesome.

This match was good for what it was. The match only lasted about 3 and a half minutes but in that little time there was some nice spots and some good near falls. Both teams worked quite hard and put on a entertaing match. I'm glad Miz and Show won as they have been tagging longer than Truth and JoMo and it would of made them look weak if they lost. I wish Morrison had a longer match but still it was nice to see the Tag titles be defended.

I give this match a 2.5 stars.

I was really pulling for R-Truth and John Morrison to get a win in this one, but I'm not to surprised they lost either. It seems WWE plans on going the distance with ShowMiz because if they didn't, they would've lost the belts last night. It seems WWE wants Miz to be one of the top players in the WWE. He's a double champion, a strong heel on Raw, and he's been on a roll for quite some time now.

I wish this match could've been longer. This match wasn't really good, but it was okay enough to open up the show, and get the crowd in the mode for the rest of the night.

Big Show & The Miz will retain the Unified Tag Team Championship.

I got this match correct. I think it was a great opener, especially R-Truth hyping up the crowd to begin the show with his "What's up!?" rap. The match wasn't as good as I expected it to be because I thought Morrison and Truth would have been booked to look stronger in the match than they were, but it was pretty cool.

I give this match a rating of 5 out of 9.

This match was short but decent. Both teams did a great job inside that ring. I was really hoping for Truth and JoMo to get the W in this match, But I guess WWE didn't wanted to take the straps out of ShowMiz's waist. Like Dagger said If this match would've been longer It could have been a great match.

I'll give this match a 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back