WWE TLC - Handicap Match: Daniel Bryan VS The Wyatt Family

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After accidentally bumping into Kane last night backstage after his win over Erick Rowan, Kane decided to give Bryan equal treatment as his friend, CM Punk. As a result, Kane booked Bryan in a handicap match at TLC against all three members of The Wyatt Family.

I'm not all that sure what goes down in this match. The cryptic messages from Bray Wyatt on SmackDown! this past Friday and Raw last night indicates that he wants Bryan to join The Family. Wyatt's comments at hinting that there's a "monster" inside Bryan also hints of a possible heel turn for Bryan, possibly even a role as a tweener. During his match last night, the commentators kept mentioning that they didn't think Bryan was 100% physically or mentally; they also kept asking what they did to Bryan between the time he was "abducted" and found in the trunk of an abandoned car. As to the ending of the match, I'm leaning more towards Bryan either losing and being carried off by The Family again or managing to score a win via roll up before being brutally beaten down before being "abducted" once more.

Maybe the "abduction" was part of some kind of ongoing initiation designed to ultimately turn Bryan or to make him into a much darker, vicious tweener character. I

The abduction story could just fall flat though, much like it did with Kane, that's the worry!

I see the likely outcome being Punk interferes with DBry's and vice versa, both the faces coming out on top.

I hope DB won't win this one. The family simply has lost too many matches over the last couple of weeks. If they keep this going, the Family won't even be seen as a threat in the beginning 2014. Hope that's not going to happen, but deep inside I think it is going to..

I thought Bray Wyatt's promo on Raw was pretty good. I do like the way he delivers them in such a unique style.

I'm not overly excited about the match itself. I'm desperate to have Bray Wyatt actually wrestle because we haven't seen much of him. Keep Rowan on the apron and we could have a decent match. I'm not sure about the winner for his but I'll say the the Wyatt family win.

Couldn't care less about this. After my initial interest in The Wyatt Family I've long since come to terms with the fact that they're actually better in vignettes than being featured prominently on TV.

Not only that, but they don't half have some lifeless matches.

Daniel Bryan wins.

I imagine this match will be similar to Bryan's gauntlet match on Raw this year, where he fought The Real Americans and Ryback. Bryan will fight his ass off and gut it out to find a way to overcome the odds for a win.

And I don't see a heel turn or tweener role coming for Bryan joining The Wyatts. Bryan is better off as a solo act (or with Punk at the moment), and if he joins The Wyatts, you're killing his character by turning him into a subservient drone for Bray.

Really unsure if both if the handicap matches. They're both angle matches to further something. Not sure what but I'm sure it will be fun.

I was hoping for Bryan vs Bray in a singles match as I think it would have been a great chance for Bray to step up as Bryan brings the best out of everyone.

As it stands I actually think Bryan will win and rather than be pissed Bray will grin a big evil grin as he sees more of Bryan's "monster" coming out in the victory.

i cant see Bryan winning this match. WWE is high on the Family and i dont think they have one guy beat the whole group. my guess is that Bryan will fight in a tough fight (like Punk), last a while, but in the end, Wyatt will get the pin after hitting Sister Abigail and he will likely apologize for hitting the move (without his mic) and pinning him saying he had to do it. and i think Bryan moves onto the Rumble and hopefully either he or Punk wins it. as for the Wyatts and Shield, if they have plans for them to work vs. each other at WM, i think they eliminate each other.

what's this "monster" they keep talking about? I didn't see anything different on Raw, did he look different? He had the same mannerisms.

In my opinion, either Bryan, or Punk will win one of these handicap matches, just for a bit of balance so to speak.

I have already picked Randy Orton to win the main event (or another heel of Triple H's choosing), so all 3 "main" matches can't end with heel victories can they?

But in this one, I see The Wyatt's winning. They need it more after their last few losses, and Bryan can easily recover from getting beat off 3 men.

20131202_TLC_Matches_LIGHT_bryanwyatt_C-homepage.jpg

This should be an awesome match showcasing future stars of the federation. It feels like something is missing though. Why didn't WWE make this be a Chairs match instead of a regular handicap match? Every year we get a Tables match, a Ladder match, a Chairs match, and a TLC match. This year we so far have only gotten a TLC match. I'd correct that by making this a handicap Chairs match. Anyway, rant aside.... Let's discuss the actual match and predict its aftermath.

Daniel Bryan rarely fails to impress in his in-ring work. This will likely not be any different and it's a huge opportunity for The Wyatt Family. I think it will go on earlier in the night than the Punk VS Shield match since WWE will probably want to place The Shield higher up on the card due to how much they have been pushed this year. I'd say this goes on in the middle of the evening. Bryan wins but the feud will not end here. I can see it extending into the Royal Rumble.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Daniel Bryan will defeat The Wyatt Family.

Yes, I think Daniel will defeat the Wyatts, but I presume there's some type of swerve coming. Even with Daniel at the absolute height of his popularity, I can't believe he's going to take down the three behemoths one by one, cleanly winning the match while wrestling 1 on 3.

No, I also can't see Daniel "joining" the Wyatts before the match even starts, or being beaten by them to such an extent that he's force to join them afterwards. Not unless a totally unexpected event occurs......which it might.

To that end, something's coming, and I can't even guess what it might be. That's not a complaint, by the way. I think it's great WWE can still surprise us. Hopefully, the swerve will be intriguing, with another party probably entering the picture to dramatically alter the outcome of this match.

Danie Bryan wins. He might be unconscious and unaware he's won, but he wins.

Nonsensical. Seemingly, it doesn't appear this has the possibility of helping anyone involved. Everyone in here ARE fine workers however, so it has potential to marginally entertaining, but stupid all the same.

Not sure how to predict either of the handicap matches. Surely Punk and DB with both interfere on each others behalf. I didn't like the idea of having two three on one matches on a ppv, and can't really figure out why they did it. I think Bray will pick up the pinfall, and the win for his team.

so the fact that Bryan lost clean, does that mean for him?
It means a 5'9" 170 pound babyface lost a handicap match against a cohesive group of heels that are probably a combined 2 feet taller and 750 pounds heavier. He's still over, he still looked good. You can't have the Wyatts lose. Shield lost because of a lack of cohesion.

I'm just concerned at the fact that DB is scary over now ONCE AGAIN...even after they tried to kill off his overness for a bit. It came back. And all the WM rumors dont' have him anywhere near the title, so when will it actually happen? I feel like so many other guys are going to get a chance moving forward and he'll get lost in the shuffle...

I'm just concerned at the fact that DB is scary over now ONCE AGAIN...even after they tried to kill off his overness for a bit. It came back. And all the WM rumors dont' have him anywhere near the title, so when will it actually happen? I feel like so many other guys are going to get a chance moving forward and he'll get lost in the shuffle...
lol goddamn. They didn't try to kill off his overness. That's silly. You're basically saying "Vince is trying to make less money". He's an underdog babyface. If he wins the strap, he loses that appeal, if he chases forever, there is only so much you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back