WWE Survivor Series 2016 LD

I think the important question after this is what does this mean?

A rematch, of course. And probably a third after that, KB'll tell you all about WWE and their infatuation with Trilogies. Probably, Royal Rumble and then at WrestleMania itself.

Ah, so that's where the Streak rub went. And the rub of squashing Cena, Orton, Ambrose and whoever else was in these forgettable matches. Nice work as always!

Was that just like, a thank you to Goldberg? Seriously, what the fuck was that? Basically, Goldberg just proved he can squash anybody on the roster within 15 seconds.

Besides Reigns of the full-timers(since Cena is also PT now also), I think Goldberg would just need that initial spear outta nowhere to get the job done.

Ah, so that's where the Streak rub went. And the rub of squashing Cena, Orton, Ambrose and whoever else was in these forgettable matches. Nice work as always!

Undertakers an old man. He probably has grandchildren that are in high school. The guy that squashed Lesnar was predictably at the ripe young age of 50.

And I'm not mad; I'm just shocked.

Wait, that's it? No Taker?

I mean, his team won. That's all he was really concerned with so there wasn't much reason for him to show up.

If they knew that was going to happen, there is zero excuse for that to be the main event.

My guess is they wanted to close with a massive pop/moment. Which they certainly got. This is (probably) going to be everywhere tomorrow.

Undertakers an old man. He probably has grandchildren that are in high school. The guy that squashed Lesnar was predictably at the ripe young age of 50.

And I'm not mad; I'm just shocked.

Give them some credit at least. It was shocking after all(as you have clearly alluded to).

If they knew that was going to be the match going into it... why was it the main event and why did they have to start an hour early? I will say if I paid money to be at SS, I'd be absolutely furious.

Give them some credit at least. It was shocking after all(as you have clearly alluded to).
If that is the metric we're going by, you know what's even more shocking? Ellsworth squashing Lesnar. There might actually be more upside to it.

As the Brock fanboys cry themselves to sleep tonight. What did you really think was going to happen? There was no chance of this match going any longer than ten minutes. Tops. This was merely a Goldberg tribute. The classic three minute squash match. I have no problem with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back