WWE SummerSlam: WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) VS Seth Rollins

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Seth Rollins announced, albeit in a fairly nonchalant fashion, that he will challenge Dolph Ziggler at SummerSlam for the IC title.

What I'm personally hoping for is Ziggler retaining and McIntyre turning in him in order to set up the next program. McIntyre continues to show week after week that there's no point in wasting anymore time or his talent being Dolph Ziggler's heavy. As with their previous bouts, Ziggler vs. Rollins should be an extremely entertaining match and I think Ziggler should pick up the win and they do something with Drew McIntyre in the process.

Can this be a Ladder match? I'll be happy if it is a Ladder match.

I like this idea very much. Would be nice to see these guys have that type of match. Much better than the Iron Man Match. Roode isn't doing jack shit. I'd have McIntyre get thrown out and just as you think Rollins is gonna regain, out of nowhere comes Roode to help thus aligning him with Ziggler and McIntyre. Let's face it, Roode sucks as a face but NXT prick-like heel Roode was very good. Have him and McIntyre win Tag titles down the line

Agreed, a ladder match would be great, the first PPV after SS is HIAC, a Hell in a Cell match between Rollins and Ziggler would be great too

I read that they might be adding more people in this match and personally if they're a match that i wouldn'T mind they change it's this one. Nothing against Rollins and Ziggler but i'm already tired of this feud over the IC Title. They've done pretty much the same match for the last month and a half already and while the match is good, it's becoming repetitive to watch. So if you would added guys in the match, why not Balor and Mcintyre. But would be a welcome breath of fresh air into the IC title picture and you could even start the feud between Ziggler and Mcintyre by having Mcintyre win the belt.

End the feud at SS with just Ziggler and Rollins. It can be a Ladder match and will most definitely steal the show. This is where Mcintyre turns on Ziggler during the match at some point (Maybe a walk out). But have the ultimate payoff at the end when Ambrose comes back and cost Rollins the match. Thus setting up a very good rivalry between them both. Then you can have Ziggler vs Mcintyre for the IC title and have a nice run with that.

Drew is Main event material now. But the Universal Title is a piece of crap title that means Jack. So putting the IC title on him wouldnt hurt his push in any way. In fact I think it will propel him to a much higher standard that he already is capable of doing.

I for one want to see more Mcintyre in a much more dominate role.

And dammit turn Bobby Rude HEEL.

Now that it has stayed one on one, I see where Ambrose may turn on Seth tonight. OR, Drew attempts to help Ziggler but fails, Dolph gets in his face and Drew destroys Dolph. It's coming one day anyway.

As much as I'd enjoy the slow burn towards Ambrose turning on Seth, I'd equally enjoy Seth being a second away from beating Dolph and then the turn happens to screw Seth out of the title.

This feud has been waiting to happen for a while and the audience is ready for it. I don't want to wait 3-4 months and know that it's bound to happen anyway. Do this just now whilst everyone is fit and healthy and, what's more, the iron is hot.

This should be a good match regardless. I've been digging Dolph, Drew and Rollins for a while, so it'll be good to see it resolved in one way or another.

As much as I'd enjoy the slow burn towards Ambrose turning on Seth, I'd equally enjoy Seth being a second away from beating Dolph and then the turn happens to screw Seth out of the title.

This feud has been waiting to happen for a while and the audience is ready for it. I don't want to wait 3-4 months and know that it's bound to happen anyway. Do this just now whilst everyone is fit and healthy and, what's more, the iron is hot.

This should be a good match regardless. I've been digging Dolph, Drew and Rollins for a while, so it'll be good to see it resolved in one way or another.

True enough. THe face Ambrose vs Heel Seth feud was pretty good with Ambrose finally coming out on top of that one. Would be interesting the other way around. Ambrose has come back with a Mr. Anderson type look that screams heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back