WWE Summerslam 2015: Intercontinental Championship - Ryback (c) VS Miz VS Big Show

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
WWE has announced that Ryback will defend the Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam against The Miz and Big Show. This match was supposed to have taken place at Battleground last month, but was cancelled due to Ryback battling a staph infection.

It'll probably be a pretty decent match with Ryback retaining and ultimately moving onto someone else.

It should be an entertaining opening or match before the main event match. I expect Ryback to retain. It doesn't make sense to have him lose the title after they kept the title on him despite his injury.

Meh this should be an ok match i expect it to be the opening match and ryback to retain his title.. Doesnt make sense for him to lose it,move on to his next challenge after this one! Should be really good

So, here's how this match will go down:

Ryback schmozzes to the outside, Miz and Big Show have about 3-5 minutes. Miz schmozzes to the outside, Ryback and Big Show have about 3-5 minutes. Back and forth, because they have to build Big Show as the possible threat to win the belt. He isn't going to, but this is how they'll book the match.

In the end, it will be Big Show outside, he will probably take a decent bump, too. Then Ryback and Miz will go at it. And then, based on how everything else will go, the babyface The Ryback will retain.

Couldn't be helped thanks to the infection, but it does feel kinda sad that the IC champ is the odd man out in this match since it feels like he's being randomly tossed into the middle of a Miz-Show feud. But it should be a pretty easy retain for Ryback as Show certainly doesn't need it and Miz had a pair of IC title reigns last year. Of course I have to give Miz credit for being the only one really drawing interest in this match, so I guess it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world for Miz to win it.

Suppose they've got to pad out four hours somehow. I'm sure it'll be acceptable. I think all are underrated and being multi-man it should hopefully be fast paced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back