WWE Stock Jumps 5% After Donald Trump Wins Presidency

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
While it may be coincidental -- as is pointed out in this article from Forbes -- it's not crazy to think that people might be anxious to dig for Donald Trump's many media appearances prior to winning the Presidency.

As we all know, Donald had some fun running around the WWE here and there for the past two decades. The magic of the WWE is that they can win by featuring heroes or villains, or a polarizing combination of both personas. There's a good chance that Donald Trump's Presidency has Vince partying like it's March 23rd 2001 all over again.

The stock went up, then it went down, and now it's back up but not to quite the same level it was. WWE's stock price has been hovering around $20 per share for a while now. I don't know exactly when, but the price dropped recently to around $16 per share and, as of yesterday, it rebounded just over 3% to close on Friday at $18.10 per share.

I'm no stock analyst by any stretch but every news organization says that the market is going to be unpredictable for a while until an idea is gotten how the economy is going to be affected with Trump as President. For instance, when the FBI announced, for the 2nd time, that no indictment would be filed against Clinton over the various emails, the stock market went up about 250 points and while some analysts were predicting that the market would plummet if Trump won, the Dow Jones closed Friday at about 18,850. Yet, lots of people are still squirming about it because Trump has been so vague regarding his economic plans and policies in terms of providing details.

Right now, there's excitement and trepidation in the stock market because nobody really knows what's going to happen and how Trump's policies might ultimately affect the economy. A new government is set to take power in just over 2 months and we have a reality TV star holding the most powerful political office in the world. So, for all anybody can tell, this includes all the various so called experts who seem as though they're guessing most of the time, the stock market could plummet 500 points Monday, go up another 600 Tuesday, drop another 200 Wednesday, gain 900 points Thursday and close on Friday 1,500 points down.

Your always going to have these so called experts threatening an end of the world scenario if Trump wins or over here in the UK if Brexit won threatening that our entire country would financially collapse but in reality when the dust clears life just goes on as normal with minimal change in your own day to day lives. Only time will tell what will happen but my guess is the world will be fine and continue as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back