WWE: Smackdown - My Way

Nathan

Pre-Show Stalwart
WWE Smackdown - My Way

Backstory: This Book This continues from survivor series and has all the current champions. Only one major change has taken place and that is that the Divas Championship is now defunct and all divas will now act as valets for male superstars. The cruiserweight championship has returned and a few cruiserweights from other brands have been drafted to Smackdown in exchange for most of the women.

Champions:

WWE Championship: Edge

United States Championship: Shelton Benjamin

World Tag Team Championships: Primo and Carlito

Cruiserweight Championship: Vacant

Roster:

Main Event:

The Undertaker
Triple H
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Vladimir Koslov

Upper Midcard:

Big Show
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
The Great Khali
John Morrison
Matt Hardy

Midcard:

Shelton Benjamin
The Brian Kendrick
Ezekiel Jackson
R-Truth
Kung Fu Naki
Hurricane Helms
Evan Bourne
Finlay
Ricky Ortiz
Jack Swagger
Tommy Dreamer

Tag Teams:

Zack Ryder & Kurt Hawkins
Carlito & Primo
Jesse & Festus W/ Maria
Deuce & Domino W/ Cherry
DH Smith & Teddy Hart W/ Natayla
Jimmy Wang Yang & Stevie Richards

First Smackdown will be posted within 48 hours.​

WWE Smackdown - Friday 29th November

The show kicks off with Vickie Guerrero coming out and introducing the new World Heavyweight Champion, Edge, who then proceeded to make his ay down to the ring and cut a promo.

Edge: At Survivor Series, I made my triumphant return and regained what is, was and always has been mine, The WWE Championship, defeating both The Game and Vladimir Koslov. Beforehand, though, that chair-swinging maniac Jeff Hardy nearly ruined my chance at regaining the championship. Now Jeff, I know you were pissed as you thought this was your golden opportunity at the title, but Jeff. How many chances do you need?

I return and at the first opportunity regain the WWE Championship, whereas you…you couldn’t even manage to defeat Triple H after numerous opportunities at the title. You wanna know why Jeff? Well I’ll tell you why, because you, unlike me, don’t take your career seriously, I am the ultimate opportunist for a reason Jeff, because I take my opportunities.

Jeff’s music hits and he comes running down to the ring with a kendo stick in hand, Edge rapidly fleeing from any confrontation and scurrying back up the ramp to Vickie Guerrero, who grabs the mic off Edge and begins to talk.

Vickie: EXCUSE ME…EXCUSE ME! I have an announcement regarding the love of my life Edge, and his WWE Title. At Armageddon, Edge will be defending his title against a no.1 contender, which will be decided here tonight! Tonight, Jeff, you will be facing the Former WWE Champion, Triple H, Vladimir Koslov and my associate…The Big Show in a Fatal Four-way match-up.

Vickie drops the mic and Edge wheels her out into the back, with Jeff standing in the ring, Kendo Stick in hand, staring intently at Edge and signalling for the belt as we go to a commercial break

JR and Tazz welcome you back from the commercial as we see Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore in the ring, preparing for the next match.

The Hart Foundation, DH Smith and Teddy Hart accompanied by Natayla walk down to the ring to a chorus of boos as the heel duo debut on Smackdown after weeks of vignettes hyping up the team. Smith and Hart step into the ring as the match gets underway.

Match 1 - The Hart Foundation Vs. Jimmy Wang Yang + Shannon Moore

Finish: After a good match up where The Hart Foundation grounded Moore and utilized quick tags and Smith ground and pound style and Hart’s more high flying ability made them look like a great tag team on their debut’s.

At the end of this Match Shannon Moore got the hot tag to Wang Yang and he used his high flying moves on DH Smith and Shannon Moore took Hart out of the equation with a suicide dive through the second rope to the floor on Hart. Inside the ring Wang Yang went for the top rope moonsault but DH Smith caught him and hit a running powerslam for the victory for The Hart Foundation.

Winners: The Hart Foundation, DH Smith and Teddy Hart W/ Natayla

JR and Tazz comment on what a great match up that was and hype what will be happening in this edition of Smackdown! There will be a V.I.P Lounge with a special guest that isn’t yet known and also they hype the Fatal Four-Way match for No.1 Contendership, pitting Triple H against Jeff Hardy, Vladimir Koslov and The Big Show.

Evan Bourne’s Music Hit’s and he comes down to the ring to a decent pop, followed by The Brian Kendrick as he comes down to the ring accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson to loud booing. The announcer announces that this match up is a Match to decide one half of the Cruiserweight Title Match at Armageddon and the match gets underway!

Match 2 - Evan Bourne Vs. The Brian Kendrick W/ Ezekiel Jackson

Finish: After a very high flying match with Ezekiel Jackson getting involved numerous times during the match and TBK gaining the advantage due to Big Zeke’s distraction’s and grounding Bourne, who gets flurries of high flying offence.

The end came when TBK went to the top rope for a Splash and Evan rolled out of the way and waited for TBK to get up before hitting an Insuguri. He then went up to the top rope and hit a Shooting Star Press for the victory and a guaranteed opportunity for the Cruiserweight title at Armageddon!

Winner: Evan Bourne

We then go to a commercial break.

We return from the commercial break and see that MVP’s V.I.P lounge is set up and MVP is sat on the sofa with a glass of Champagne in his hand awaiting the crowd to stop booing and let him talk.

MVP: Now, as you know, I have been on quite a losing streak lately thanks to that Punjabi Nightmare Khali, who I can now announce is my special guest on tonight’s V.I.P Lounge, for people better than you, The Great Khali!

Khali comes down to the ring to a loud cheer, accompanied by his translator Ranjin Singh.

MVP: Welcome Khali, welcome. Now I have a few questions I have to ask you and I am sure you will answer them in perfect English!

Khali roars disapprovingly as MVP backs away and holds his hands up, smirking.

MVP: Now, Big man, take it easy. I have a few question so if you’d just like to take a seat. That’s better, now Khali, how did it feel to become the 1st ever Punjabi World Heavyweight Champion?

The Great Khali roars for around ten seconds and then Ranjin Singh steps in and picks up a mic.

Singh: The Great Khali says it was a privilege to become the 1st ever Punjabi World Heavyweight Champion, defeating superstars such as Kane, Batista and Rey Mysterio on my way to retaining the gold. The Great Khali also says that he will do his utmost to become the 1st ever Punjabi WWE Champion also.

The crowd pops at the mention of Khali becoming WWE Champ!

MVP: Ok, I have another question. You have played a part in my losing streak, distracting me at every opportunity, even once defeating me. I have no doubt that you are a star on Smackdown. You twinkle, I am Smackdown’s Rising Star, I shine! How does it feel to be in the presence of pure greatness?

Crowd Boos.

The Great Khali roars and proceeds to chop MVP, much to the delight of the crowd and throw him out of the ring. Khali then poses to the crowd and walks out to the back, with MVP at the side of the ring, nursing his wounds as it is announced by JR that those two will go one on one next week on Smackdown!

We return from the commercial break for or 3rd match of the evening, which JR and Tazz point out will decide the 2nd superstar in the cruiserweight title match at Armageddon. First, Hurricane Helms comes out to a big pop, closely followed by Rey Mysterio, who comes out to the biggest pop of the night thus far as the match gets underway.

Match 3 - Rey Mysterio vs. Hurricane Helms

Finish: Helms tries to ground the perennial high flyer Mysterio and does so for the most part, working on Rey’s right knee, to try to stop him from doing the 619. For around eight minutes, Helms dominates this match with Mysterio only managing to get in a few punches before he is grounded again.

The finish comes when Helms goes for the shining wizard but Rey drop toe hold’s him into the middle ropes and goes for the 619, which he hits, followed by a West Coast Pop, which Helms dramatically reverses into a Powerbomb for the win in what many believe to be an upset.

After this gruelling match, the two shook hands to the delight of the crowd and Mysterio walks into the back, letting Helms celebrate his victory.

Winner: Hurricane Helms

We then go backstage where Eve Torres is standing by with The Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy.

Eve: Jeff, tonight you take part in a Fatal Four Way match up to determine the No.1 Contender, the winner facing Edge at Armageddon. I’d just like to know your thoughts on this?

Jeff: For years I have waited to get hold of the WWE Championship and at Survivor Series, it was my best chance to date. I was in the best shape of my life and then my world came crashing down when Edge, yes Edge, sneak attacked me at my hotel in Boston!

Crowd murmurs in amazement as Edge is revealed as Hardy’s attacker.

Jeff: But, tonight I have a chance to earn another opportunity at the brass ring and Edge, and trust me, nothing will stop me.

Hardy walks away, a look of determination in his eyes.

We go back to the ring, when R-Truth’s music hit’s and he starts to make his way down to the ring through the crowd, doing his rap, the crowd popping loudly for him as he finally gets down to the ring and awaits his opponent, Mr. Kennedy. JR and Tazz reveal that the winner of this match will receive a United States Title match at Armageddon as the match gets underway.

Match 4 - R-Truth Vs. Mr. Kennedy

Finish: After a match up where neither man dominated, with both R- Truth and Kennedy both hitting their finishers, but both kicking out at two. Mr. Kennedy showed no signs of ring rust as his 1st match back on Smackdown was a good one, both men giving 110%.

The finish came when R-Truth went for the scissors kick, but Kennedy moved out of the way a hit the Mic Check which only got a two count. But, undeterred, Kennedy took Truth up high and delivered a Kenton Bomb on R-Truth for the win and a United States Championship match against Shelton Benjamin at Armageddon.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

We then go backstage to see a split screen of all of tonight’s competitors in the Fatal Four Way match to see the No.1 Contender for Edge’s WWE Championship, which is next!

When we come back from the break we hear Big Show’s music hit and he comes out to the loudest jeer of the night, closely followed by Vladimir Koslov, who also comes out to a fairly large chorus of boos. Triple H is next out and he comes out to a massive pop. Lastly, Jeff Hardy comes out to the biggest pop of the night and the match gets underway.

Main Event - Big Show Vs. Triple H Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Vladimir Koslov

Finish: This match went on for a good twenty minutes, with all four competitors dominating at one point. Many high spots and stunts were performed, most notably Jeff Hardy and Triple H Back Suplexing Big Show through the Announce Table!

The finish came when Vladimir Koslov thought he had the win when he ht a Headbutt on Triple H, but only got a two count, much to the dismay of the Russian who didn’t See Jeff Hardy poised on the top rope. Jeff delivered a Crossbody on Koslov, sending him tumbling out of the ring. Jeff then climbed to the top rope once more and hit a Swanton Bomb on the fallen Triple H for the cover and the win!

Winner and No.1 contender for the WWE Championship - Jeff Hardy

We see Edge wheel Vickie out to the ring. Vickie has a microphone in her hand.

Guerrero: Not so fast Jeff, you may be No.1 Contender, but I’ll try my best to make it so you can’t even compete at Armageddon. You see Jeff, next week you will go one on one a returning superstar who’d just love to get his hands on you. That superstar is….UMAGA!!! Oh, and by the way Jeff, it will be a No Disqualification match!

Vickie laughs maniacally as Edge smirks and leads Vickie into the back, leaving Jeff Hardy in the middle of the ring looking on.

****************End of Show****************

Quick results:

The Hart Foundation Def. Jimmy Wang Yang + Shannon Moore

Evan Bourne Def. The Brian Kendrick

Hurricane Helms Def. Rey Mysterio

Mr. Kennedy Def. R-Truth

Jeff Hardy Def. Triple H, Vladimir Koslov and Big Show

Armageddon Card So Far:

WWE Championship Match

Edge © Vs. Jeff Hardy

WWE United States Championship Match

Shelton Benjamin © Vs. Mr. Kennedy

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

Evan Bourne Vs. Hurricane Helms

- WWE Smackdown got it's record high rating on My Network TV this week, achieving a 2.7. this was mainly put down to the fallout from the Survivor Series PPV and Edge's return to Smackdown. That being said though, the R-Truth vs. Mr. Kennedy match up brought in 65,000 viewers. The only downside top this excellent edition of Smackdown was 1st tag match up, which lost 27,500 viewers.

- Creative is set to bring in a new superstar to fued with The Undertaker as his fued with Big Show is now over and they can't come up with anyone of the official roster for him to fued with.

- John Morrison and The Miz have gone their separate ways, with Morrison coming over to Smackdown and The Miz going to Raw.

- Velocity is set to be making a comeback, where stars from FCW and OVW and also undercard stars will pit their wits against each other for the brand new title, The Velocity Championship! I will write Velocity shows in recap form, with no promos and less in-depth matches.

WWE Velocity

We open up the show by announcing that there will be a tournament to decide the first ever Velcoity Champion, and tonight will hold the four quarter finals.

We see Kung Fu Naki make his way down to the ring to a small pop, closely followed by a man making his WWE return...Scotty 2 Hotty! Scotty comes out to a moderate pop and the match gets underway

Match 1 - Kung Fu Naki Vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Finish: After a quick and fast paced 4 minute match up, Scotty 2 Hotty gets the win with his signature move, The Worm. Scotty advances to the semi-finals of the Velocity Championship Tournament.

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty

Next we see Ryan Braddock make his way down to the ring, followed by Scotty Goldman, who is announced as Colt Cabana as the match gets underway.

Match 2 - Colt Cabana Vs. Ryan Braddock

Finish: Colt Cabana gets the win, but only after Braddock dominated the match up, grounding and pounding Cabana, until Cabana gets the win with a roll up.

Winner: Colt Cabana

After the comercial break, we see Kenny Dykstra and Dolph Ziggler, both former members of the Spirt Squad and currently both in the developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling, standing in the ring as the match gets underway.

Match 3 - Kenny Dykstra Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Finish: The finish comes when Kenny goes for a top rope crossbody but Ziggler counters it into a Overhead Slam for the win.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

We then hear Tommy Dreamer's music hit and he announces himself as a member of Smackdown's roster, moving from the abolished ECW, followed by another former ECW superstar, Jack Swagger and the match gets underway.

Main Event - Jack Swagger Vs. Tommy Dreamer

Finish: The finish comes when after dominating most of the match up, Swagger hits his all new finisher, The All American Slam on Dreamer, who isn't able to answer the three count.

Winner: Jack Swagger

It is announced that the two semi final winners will do battle for the Velocity Championship at Armageddon.

*******************End of Show*******************

Next week on Velocity:

Semi Final Matches:

Jack Swagger Vs. Colt Cabana

Scotty 2 Hotty Vs. Dolph Ziggler

And More....

From WWE.Com

- It has been announced that the ECW brand has been abolished and Smackdown will recieve six ECW superstars. They are the following:

• Matt Hardy
  • Finlay
  • Jack Swagger
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Ricky Ortiz
  • John Morrison

WWE Smackdown Preview:

- After MVP's V.I.P lounge ended in disaster last week when The Great Khali took offence to some of MVP's comments, JR announced that this week on Smackdown, the two will go one on one. Will MVP be able to break his losing streak against The Punjabi Nightmare, or will The Great Khali inflict yet another defeat on Smackdown's highest paid superstar?

- The red hot Jeff Hardy takes on a returning Umaga in a No Disqualification match, made by the GM of Smackdown, Vickie Guerrero, in an attempt to sabotage Jeff's chances of making it to Armageddon to face Edge for the WWE Championship. Will Vickie's heinous plan succeed, or will Hardy overcome the odds once more?

- Also in action on Smackdown, the United States Champion, Shelton Benjamin, takes on Rey Mysterio in a non-title match. Will rey bounce back from his defeat to Hurricane Helms last week, or will The Gold Standard defeat the pint-size superstar?

- Kizarny will also make his debut in some fashion on Smackdown. What impact will he have, and will he leave a mark on his debut?

- All this and more on Smackdown!

WWE Smackdown - 5th December

Tazz and JR welcome us to another edition of Smackdown and hype up the Main Event pitting the No.1 Contender Jeff Hardy against the returning Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga in a No Disqualification match. They also hype the MVP Vs. The Great Khali match tonight, before Triple H’s theme music hits and he comes down to the ring to a big pop and takes the mic.

HHH: Last week Jeff Hardy became No.1 Contender by defeating Vladimir Koslov, The Big Show and me in a Fatal-Four Way match. Now I’m not saying Jeff didn’t deserve the win but I think I deserve an opportunity to make Armageddon’s title match a Triple Threat, don’t you?

Crowd pops.

HHH: Well, Vickie, here’s what I suggest. Me and your husband Edge go one-on-one tonight ad if I win…no, I mean WHEN I win, you make the Armageddon singles match between Edge and Hardy, a triple threat!

Crowd Pops loudly.

Vickie Guerrero is wheeled out from the back in her wheelchair by Chavo Guerrero with a mic.

Vickie: Now Triple H, I know you want this match to happen, but I’m sorry, the answers NO!

Crowd boos loudly.

Vickie: EXCUSE ME…EXCUSE ME!! What I will give you Triple H is this, if you can beat Ryder, Hawkins and Chavo here in a gauntlet bout, I’ll give you a number.1 contender’s match at Armageddon against The Big Show!

Crowd Pops as Vickie is wheeled to the back.

Taz welcomes us back from the break as JR hypes the gauntlet bout pitting Zack Ryder, Kurt Hawkins and Chavo Guerrero against Triple H. Shelton Benjamin is headed to the ring, closely followed by Rey Mysterio, who comes out to a big pop and the match gets underway.

Match 1 - Shelton Benjamin Vs. Rey Mysterio

Finish: This match is athletic as both competitors are quick and agile, but Shelton has the advantage for the majority of the match, using his superior Mat wrestling to ground the high-flying Mysterio.

The finish comes when Shelton goes for the Paydirt, which Mysterio counters into the 619 position and hit’s the 619. He drops da’ dime on Shelton for the Pinfall and the victory.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

After the match Mr. Kennedy comes down to the ring and hit’s the Mic Check on Shelton and motions towards the belt as we go backstage to Maria, who is with Triple H.

Maria: Triple H. Vickie Guerrero put you in a match tonight, more specifically a gauntlet match to decide whether you get a No.1 Contender’s match at Armageddon. I’d just like to get your thoughts?

HHH: Well, Maria, it’s simple. Chavo, Ryder and Hawkins, tonight you experience what it’s like to play the GAME!!!

HHH walks away.

Jr and Tazz comment on how short and sweet that interview was as we find out that Kizarny makes his debut, next!

We come back from the break to see a jobber in the ring ready to face Kizarny, who comes out to a chorus of boos. As he gets in the ring, the bell rings and the match gets underway.

Match 2 - Kizarny Vs. Jobber

Finish: Kizarny wins this short match with his signature move, which JR announces is called “The Carnival Clothesline”.

Winner: Kizarny

At the end of this match, Kizarny grabs the mic and begins to talk.

Kizarny: I have been watching Smackdown for years and there is one man that strikes fear into people hearts, The Undertaker…but not mine! I came to Smackdown for one reason, and one reason only, to rid Smackdown of The Undertaker!!!

Kizarny walks away from the ring to a loud chorus of boos, but as he is half way to the back, the lights go out and as they come back on we see The Undertaker stood in the ring, doing his signature taunt, as Kizarny backs away, smiling.

Jr and Tazz comment on what a shocking debut Kizarny made, and how is sure to make an impact in the WWE, as it is announced that Armageddon’s theme song will be “All My Life” By Foo Fighters.

A short video package is shown of John Morrison, who makes his debut on Smackdown soon!

JR and Tazz hype up Armageddon, saying that it has all the makings of a top quality PPV, with matches such as Edge © Vs. Jeff Hardy and both the United States Championship match between Shelton Benjamin © Vs. Mr. Kennedy and the Cruiserweight Championship Match pitting Evan Bourne Vs. Hurricane Helms. We then see Primo and Carlito head down to the ring to await their opponents, who are revealed to be Zack Ryder and Kurt Hawkins. This will be a non-title match.

Match 3 - Primo & Carlito Vs. Jesse & Festus

Finish: This match was short and fast paced with both teams having the advantage for lengthy periods of time during the match. These two teams showed what amazing athletes they are in this match, with Jesse, Primo and Carlito showing off amazing high flying skills and Festus using his power game. Jesse & Festus were looking to get the win to establish themselves as viable contenders for the World Tag Team Championships.

The finish came when Jesse got the hot tag to Festus who cleaned house but the wily Carlito rang the bell, leaving Festus in a trance and with Carlito taking care of Jesse, Primo got the win .

Winners: Primo & Carlito

We return from the commercial break with Triple H standing in the ring awaiting his 1st opponent in this Gauntlet Match, which is revealed, in this 1st hour Main Event, to be Zack Ryder.

Match 4 - Triple H Vs. Zack Ryder, Kurt Hawkins & Chavo Guerrero

Finish: This match turned out to be quite a long Gauntlet match, with none of the three men proving easy wins for Triple H. HHH first disposed of Zack Ryder via Pedigree, as his next opponent, Kurt Hawkins, made his way down to the ring. This match proved to be a more challenging contest for HHH, with Hawkins getting in a flurry of offence at the start of the match, but to no avail as Triple H won the second contest via Spinebuster.

Chavo Guerrero entered the ring next to a chorus of boos as HHH’s 3rd match tonight got underway. This one lasted a good 6-8 minutes, with neither man able to hit their signature moves, but Chavo capitalizing on Triple H’s tiredness and dominating for a long period.

The turning point came when HHH Irish Whipped Chavo into the ring steps, threw him back into the ring and hit a Spinebuster, followed by a Pedigree for the win and a No.1 Contender’s match at Armageddon against The Big Show.
Winner: Triple H

After this gruelling match for Triple H, The Big Show came down and, with help from La Familia, sent a clear message to HHH just 9 days from Armageddon, hitting a Chokeslam From Hell on The Game as we cut to a commercial.

After the break we see The Great Khali in the ring, awaiting his opponent, MVP. MVP comes out to a chorus of boos as his poses to the crowd and makes his way down to the ring to face the Punjabi Giant, The Great Khali. After a Staredown, the match gets underway.

Match 5 - MVP Vs. The Great Khali

Finish: MVP dominates surprisingly at the start of this match, using his quickness and numerous chop blocks to get the advantage. The much slower Khali cannot catch MVP, but later in the match up, he did, and MVP was in trouble.

The finish came, when The Great Khali hit a chop, followed by a double handed chokeslam for the Pinfall victory.
Winner: The Great Khali

We go backstage to see Jeff Hardy preparing to face Umaga, when his brother Matt Hardy, a new addition to Smackdown, joins him in the locker room and they begin to talk.

Matt: Hey, Jeff. Just wanted to say good luck in your match tonight.

Jeff: Thanks, Matt. I hope I can prove to the world that nothing will stop me on my way to claiming what some say has been just out of my grasp for most of 2008, the WWE Championship, by stopping that Samoan Freight Train right in his tracks.

Crowd Pops.

Matt: Good Luck.

Matt walks away, leaving Jeff looking determined in his locker room.

We go back to the ring, where it is announced that Matt Hardy will make his debut next week on Smackdown!

Tazz and Jr welcome you back to Smackdown, as they await the competitors in The Main Event. Umaga comes out first to a chorus of loud boos, followed by Jeff Hardy who gets the biggest pop of the night from this red hot crowd as the match gets underway.​

Match 6 - Umaga Vs. Jeff Hardy - No DQ

Finish: A lot of major bumps took place in this match, most notably Jeff Hardy hitting the twist of fate off a ladder and Umaga splashing Hardy through a table. Both men gave 110% for a good 20 minutes, showing what great athletes they are. Umaga showed no signs of ring rust, putting in one of the best performances of his career.

The Finish came when Jeff set Umaga up on the announces table, climbed the ladder, and SWANTON BOMBED Umaga off the top of the ladder!!! Jeff covered Umaga with one arm for the Pinfall and the win, leaving a trail of carnage behind him in this MOTY contender

Winner: Jeff Hardy

After the match, Edge, Big Show and La Familia come down to the ring to attack Hardy, however Matt Hardy, Triple H come down to make the save, as it is announced that it will be La Familia (Zack Ryder, Kurt Hawkins, Chavo Guerrero, Edge & Big Show) Vs. Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, HHH and 2 mystery partners of their choice next week on Smackdown!

**********************************End Of Show***************************

Quick Results:

Rey Mysterio Def. Shelton Benjamin

Kizarny Def. Jobber

Primo & Carlito Def. Jesse & Festus

Triple H Def. Zack Ryder, Kurt Hawkins and Chavo Guerrero

The Great Khali Def. MVP

Jeff Hardy Def. Umaga

Feedback would be appreciated!

Matches announced for Armageddon:

WWE Championship Match:

Edge © Vs. Jeff Hardy

No.1 Contender's Match:

HHH Vs. Big Show

United States Championship Match:

Shelton Benjamin © Vs. Mr. Kennedy

Cruiserweight Championship Match:

Evan Bourne Vs. Hurricane Helms

Velocity Championship Match:

Jack Swagger/Colt Cabana Vs. Scotty 2 Hotty/Dolph Ziggler

WWE Smackdown Insider

- WWE Smackdown scored a 2.6 rating this week, 0.1 down from last week. The show clashed with a Friday Fight Night special so this rating is seen to be excellent by most members of creative and the McMahon's.

- Some members of creative are said to be pushing to get Christian Cage and Tyson Tomko, once their contracts have been sorted, to the Blue Brand of Smackdown. Michael Hayes is the leader of the group pushing for this, and says that a Christian vs. Edge feud will boost the ratings to low three's.

- Armageddon is shaping up well, with four title matches. On next weeks Smackdown, one or two more matches will probably be announced, one possibility being Kizarny Vs. The Undertaker. The creative team have brought Kizarny up to the main roster to feud with the Deadman.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back