WWE Roster Cuts, Should Be Released, and "Future Endeavored" Discussion

Sim Snuka:
He hasn't had a match since his small feud with The Legacy. Doesn't look like the WWE will ever push him.

The Bella Twins:
Quite possibly the stupidest gimmick I've ever seen regarding the women's division. Women's tag teams do not work. Most commonly they are used as bathroom brakes and bring up the question "Why bother having diva's in the WWE.

Hornswoggle:
Sure he was alright as The Little Bastard when he first appeared on TV but now has transitioned into 50 pounds of dead weight for Finlay to carry.

Chad His time is running out, and I wouldnt be suprised if the WWE pulls an "APA" that is let JTG rise to single stardom!

Santino Ya it wont happen, but if you're not gonna use talent properly, better as well release them...but then again WWE is about entertainment and watching a man get beat up by women is entertaining for some...embarassing for me..

Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder: Both have done absolutely nothing recently in months...seems creative has "nothing for them"...I anticipate these two to get the release soon...

Umaga: Let's face it...the big man seems to be injury prone...and WWE loves to kick injured wrestlers to the curb.

Jimmy Wang Yang: Asian cowboy may need to be ready to "ride off into the sunset"...

Goldust: Where's he been anyways...never a good sign...

Paul Burchill: Sadly, he seems to be going nowhere...

I think Jericho and Randy Orton should be fired

coz all he does is whine about the WWE Legends!:smashfreakB::flair:

and he stole RKO's Gimmick too:blush:

I think Jericho and Randy Orton should be fired

coz all he does is whine about the WWE Legends!:smashfreakB::flair:

and he stole RKO's Gimmick too:blush:

How can you say that? Orton and Jericho are two of The WWE's hottest wrestlers right now, So what if they complain about the Legends, and so what if he stole Orton's gimmick, They have no reason to be fired, Saying that they should be fired is like saying John Cena should be fired, Its not going to happen. The WWE only releases injured fuckheads that are going nowhere. They will never release Orton and Jericho

After the 2009 WWE Draft, it's become very apparent that quite a few superstars are more than likely going to be released very shorty.

Curt Hawkins -- Even with Zack Ryder, they were not being used in the least. Now, without Zack, Curt is as good as gone. At least Ryder has a chance to be somebody on ECW, and was always the better of the two IMO.

Jesse -- Same instance as Curt Hawkins, although I think Festus will be fired shortly as well.

Jimmy Wang Yang -- With the new Smackdown roster shaping up nicely, I don't think WWE Creative will see a place to see a very talented wrestler with a horrible gimmick. When Yang gets fired, expect TNA to pick him up for the X-Division.

DJ Gabriel -- Without Alicia Fox, say goodbye to the dancing ECW fool who hasn't shown up in over a month.

Ricky Ortiz -- He wasn't over on ECW when there is not a WHOLE lot of competition. Now on Smackdown, he is REALLY not going to be over. Just throw in the rally towel, Ricky... it's over.

Hornswoggle -- Do I really have to give a reason on this one?

There are many others, but those are the ones I really think will be gone in less than a month.

After the 2009 WWE Draft, it's become very apparent that quite a few superstars are more than likely going to be released very shorty.

Curt Hawkins -- Even with Zack Ryder, they were not being used in the least. Now, without Zack, Curt is as good as gone. At least Ryder has a chance to be somebody on ECW, and was always the better of the two IMO.

Jesse -- Same instance as Curt Hawkins, although I think Festus will be fired shortly as well.

Jimmy Wang Yang -- With the new Smackdown roster shaping up nicely, I don't think WWE Creative will see a place to see a very talented wrestler with a horrible gimmick. When Yang gets fired, expect TNA to pick him up for the X-Division.

DJ Gabriel -- Without Alicia Fox, say goodbye to the dancing ECW fool who hasn't shown up in over a month.

Ricky Ortiz -- He wasn't over on ECW when there is not a WHOLE lot of competition. Now on Smackdown, he is REALLY not going to be over. Just throw in the rally towel, Ricky... it's over.

There are many others, but those are the ones I really think will be gone in less than a month.

I completly agree with you but you forgot one guy, The Brian Kendrick. Let's face it, The guy got a great gimmick but the fact the he got seperated from Ezikiel and put on Raw means that he's on his way out plus there his backstage reputation which is pretty much killing him right now so i wouldn'T be surprised to see him go before any of the other guys mention.

Definitely agree, except I think Jimmy Wang Yang has a better chance of staying than the rest of them. I look at him and I see a situation where he'll most likely be used as a jobber on Superstars or sent retroactively to ECW as a draft that they forgot to do in the Supplemental. With Smackdown already having Jesse, Ortiz, and Funaki, they don't need Yang. He's just the fourth jobber of the bunch...fifth if you count Charlie Haas. ECW in the meanwhile, only has DJ Gabriel and Tommy Dreamer as their jobbers, and seeing as how Dreamer is actually almost always considered a possible contender for the ECW title, they need another jobber, unless they plan on just using local talent on a show by show basis.

My guess, the next person to be released is Ricky Ortiz. I think they've got to know by now that this guy was a total dud in every way.

Definitely agree, except I think Jimmy Wang Yang has a better chance of staying than the rest of them. I look at him and I see a situation where he'll most likely be used as a jobber on Superstars or sent retroactively to ECW as a draft that they forgot to do in the Supplemental. With Smackdown already having Jesse, Ortiz, and Funaki, they don't need Yang. He's just the fourth jobber of the bunch...fifth if you count Charlie Haas. ECW in the meanwhile, only has DJ Gabriel and Tommy Dreamer as their jobbers, and seeing as how Dreamer is actually almost always considered a possible contender for the ECW title, they need another jobber, unless they plan on just using local talent on a show by show basis.

My guess, the next person to be released is Ricky Ortiz. I think they've got to know by now that this guy was a total dud in every way.

Wang Yang needs to be on ECW, i seriously think most of the jobber cruisers should be there, he has talent and works well with his gimmick i just dont undestand why the WWE didnt make the switch and give the guy the opportunity he sorely needs, I remember the matches him and shannon had with MIZMO in 2008 over the WWE tag team titles, they worked they asses off and got over with the crowd big time, then they split the two of them up for some reason and gave Moore his future endevourse, IMO if they gave the guy the chance i could see wang yang being something huge in the semi main event seen on ECW.

I see Ortiz being the first to get canned, I just saw him as a bad play on Carlito, if they dont do something with the guy soon he will either get jobbed out or just released and become a wrestling memory

Pretty much bang on with that list on top of the page.just need to add sim snuka that guy hasnt been around for months.

The saddest Future Endeavor has to be Brian Kendrick. He's got a brilliant character with all kinds of potential, yet he can't shake his backstage persona. If they keep him around, he could be valuable, if they just realize what he's doing isn't actually the most terrible thing in the world.

I think that the WWE should drop The Miz. He's a tool and nothing without John Morrison (who is very underrated). Also, dump Ricky Ortiz, Mike Knox, Jesse and Festus, Jamie Noble, and DJ Gabriel. When is the last time any of those guys have been on TV? Vince is just wasting money, that other Superstars deserve, on these rejects. I think ECW should be divided into SmackDown! and Raw because hardly anyone is on it, and its the same fights over and over.

primo colon-unless he gets a gimmick change, he'll be future endeavored. He is nothing w/o his brother. His brother got him in the wwe

Chavo. He has lost twice to a midget and hardly does anything anymore, now that Vickie quit, he can even push her wheelchair anymore. It's sad because he use to be something when Eddie was alive, now he's just a jobber.
I mean, when was the last time he won a match or did anything of note?

i have a rather big list of wrestlers i believe will be if not already released soon if nothing is done with their characters

JESSE / FESTUS: a ****** and his redneck brother - kinda reminds me of the jim duggan eugene team back in the day... it failed too

SIM SNUKA: nothing, absolutely nothing since his legacy feud

MIKE KNOX: where has he been not to mention very uninteresting

HORNSWOGGLE: he does better as an extra to a storyline, not so much when it comes to feuding

CHAVO: if they dont utilize the talent this man has

RICKY ORTIZ: i remember you more from CHASE than i do from WWE

JIMMY WANG YANG: sadly the cruiser weight division is dead and unless yang can differ from that he is doomed

BRIAN KENDRICK: gimmick is golden but underused and out the door if they dont try to build him properly

PRIMO COLON: i agree not much without carlito - the hardy's was a brother feud...this is not

JAMIE NOBLE: see jimmy wang yang

DJ GABRIEL: without a tag partner or valet he is boring

CURT HAWKINS: who? - major brother to edge lackey to nothingness

BATISTA: top draw or not there is only so much money you can invest into something hoping to high hell it works but if it keeps breaking you may just have to cut your losses

It has just been announced that WWE has given TBK his future endeavors. See ya Spanky. We hardly knew ye.

Seriously though, did the WWE waste him? They tried to push him to a ME status and failed, without giving him a chance to be a legitimate mid carder. Do you think that TBK should have been given a midcard title to see if he had what it takes to get back to the ME?

This is shameful. Kendrick had a great run in the tag team division, but was booked so terribly as a singles competitor. I do think that TBK should have been given a mid card title before recieving his large, but extremely short push. Like I've said before- TBK is small, but the WWE can work magic. They have done more with guys the same size who had less talent.

Oh well. I'll just have to hope good ol' Spanky finds his way back to ROH.

I think TBK was his own worst enemy in regards to his push, from what i was told his push halted due to the fact that he was smoking pot, I dont know if that was true or not but thats what i heard.

The thing about wrestlers is sometimes getting future endevoured will be a good thing, maybe he will go to ROH or TNA or maybe even japan sharpen his skills and come back better then ever, hopefully he wont end up like Paul London speaking nothing but negatives and expletives about his former employer.

In the end its up to TBK now whatever he wants to do, but i do see him coming back surely at some point never say never with any WWE employee.

I heard his backstage attitude and him smoking pot were problems that the WWE had with him so I'm not surprised he's been released. He was great when he was teaming with London and looked to be headed for a title a year ago. Knowing TNA, they will probably sign him but he needs to gets his life straightened out first because that's the important thing. Once he can do that, I'm sure the WWE can hire him back because they hired back Masters and wasn't any better than Kendrick when he left.

Sad news, but nothing surprising given the direction his character has been going since last fall. In my mind TBK had all the tools to be a legitimate middle carder during his brief run last summer. He came from absolutely nowhere with a really good gimmick and when injuries depleted the SD roster, he did the best he could to fill that void in the main event scene and IMO did a tremendous job with what he had. Given the lack of talent on SD, I figured he'd go a long way and maybe could've been US champion after Shelton had his run. However, this is probably in large part to his backstage attitude and personal lives. TBK failed numerous drug tests for marijuana and the company wanted him to clean up his act. He most likely refused so the company shipped him over to RAW and back to jobber status, hopefully so he'd get the message and cut back on the stuff. It appears that didn't happen and now TBK has been released for the second time from the WWE.

So what should the man formally known as Spanky do. TNA is an option and they will try to pursue him (I for one am amazed there isn't already a Brian Kendrick to TNA thread in the TNA section, are those the only kinds of threads they have?). I think this will probably be the last time he ever works for the WWE, which is shame cause I don't watch any other show and I like his style. With the Tag Titles Unified and on both shows the WWE should openly consider bringing back the CW title to all three shows. It'll at least give some of the unused cruiserweights (see Noble, Chavo, Jesse, Hurricane) something to do before their inevitable releases.

* Sighs *
So the WWE buries one of their talents, fucks up again and then wonders what went wrong. The 5 minutes the guy held the title last year was one of the most interesting moments in years, he was golden on the mic and his ring work was better than their current Smackdown champion (but then again, who isn't?).
* Slow clap *
Well done WWE, keep sending your talent to TNA. I'm starting to look forward to the day they bury you.

It was really time. I guess we should have seen it coming as the last few weeks he has been completley buried. Wonder if he will be TNA bound?

To anyone who thinks that Brian Kendrick was not given his due in the WWE: You are a fool.

The Brian Kendrick looked like a fucking teenager. I'm almost as tall as him, and most of my friends are bigger than him. When my friend, who's seventeen, is six inches taller and outweighs him by twenty pounds, you know he's not meant to be a wrestler. "The Look" is one of the most vital parts of being a wrestler. Brian Kendrick has a look, but it isn't a good one. He looks like my grandma could beat him up. A guy who looks like him should never be in the ring with the likes of Triple H, The Big Show, Edge, or Vladimir Kozlov. He shouldn't be given a mid-card title and fighting Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, and Jack Swagger. The Brian Kendrick, while somewhat entertaining in the ring, should not be in the ring. His mic skills really aren't what people make them out to be. He's above average, but he isn't John Cena. Brian Kendrick fits perfectly with RoH, but shouldn't even sniff the big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back