WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
fncx7n.jpg

szhgs5.jpg

We don't know what's going on with the Bryan Danielson situation. All we know is that Vince may have been pressured by an outside force (either Mattel or one of Linda's campaign advisors) to get rid of Danielson. Everything seems to indicate that he'll be back at some point. Either way, in my opinion, I'm not into this NXT invasion as much as I was last week, but I do want to see where things go from here.

Just remember though, this

rlypll.jpg

is a fireable offense. Not drug/steroid use, choking a wrestler with a rope and dragging him around an arena, or attempted murder of John Cena by either blowing him up, or committing vehicular homicide on numerous occasions.

Shit guest host, if nothing else. Maybe we'll have some matches actually announced for the PPV.

I like Bryan as much as the next guy, but he's only one out of the 8 Nxt invaders. His absence won't hurt the angle too much.

But he is one of the more known nXt wrestlers, so the angle will clearly be affected if it's true, which I actually doubt. Now if it was someone like Skip Sheffield I could see where the angle wouldn't be hurt. But to say that w/o Danielson the angle won't be affected is rediculous.

But I think it's all a work anyways. Can't wait for 2 1/2 hours.

Can't wait for people to start saying this Raw was a let-down because it didn't meet their ricockulous expectations.

You know... Just like any other week.

He probably won't show up,but if the "N" shows up without him,they'll definitely have to explain why he's not there.

Is a bitch bet the one where the loser has to change their name to [Winner]'s bitch? ([winner] standing in for the winner's user name)

I feel the reason Danielson was fired (or whatever) was because the choking was eerily close to how Benoit went all kill-like on his family. They don't want anything to do with that kind of stuff.

I feel the reason Danielson was fired (or whatever) was because the choking was eerily close to how Benoit went all kill-like on his family. They don't want anything to do with that kind of stuff.

If that is it, I would hate to be the guy that took out the Undertaker and left him in "a coma"

Man tonight is going to be awful, you can tell just from one look at the guest host and the preview for tonight's show. Raw has sure been trying to beat Impact's record for terrible programming recently, apart from the last 5 minutes of last week's show that had to be the worst Raw I've seen in years.

I don't have any good feelings about tonight.

If that is it, I would hate to be the guy that took out the Undertaker and left him in "a coma"

I can see your point, but also, we've seen tons of "choking" in WWE before. With the ropes, against the ropes and such.

But Danielson did it in such a barbaric way as if many people might have not been able to tell if there was a difference between fiction and reality.

Man tonight is going to be awful, you can tell just from one look at the guest host and the preview for tonight's show. Raw has sure been trying to beat Impact's record for terrible programming recently, apart from the last 5 minutes of last week's show that had to be the worst Raw I've seen in years.

I don't have any good feelings about tonight.

Theyve had some goo "no-name" guest hosts. I enjoyed Dule Hill on RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back