WWE: Putting the Wrestling in World Wrestling Entertainment.

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Just like Vince McMahon senior passed down the WWWF to Vince McMahon Jr. Shane McMahon has inherited the WWE from his father, Mr.McMahon. Vince wanted to get out of the negative image of professional wrestling and move onto bigger things. He had made a ton of money and was ready for a change in his life. He was about to run his own entertainment company exclusively focusing on movies and merchandise featuring some of his son's WWE superstars. But he himself was stepping away from pro wrestling, not invloving himself in the wrestling buisiness itself. Stephanie and Triple H chose to walk away as well to take care of their children. Shane figured he would need some help and hired John Bradshaw Layfield to be his Vice President. TNA Wrestling also went out of buisiness around this time and WWE owned the contracts to all of their talents except Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, and Mr. Anderson who had contracts with Panda Energy. WWE was able to sign some of the former TNA stars but as part of the process had to let a few of their talents go. Shane and JBL fired the whole creative team and brought in Paul Heyman to handle the writing. Jim Ross was once again in charge of scouting talent but was still taking a break from commentary. They also picked up a few key names out of the available free agent talent pool with more signings to come later on. The WWE had taken a stance to once again put the Wrestling back in World Wrestling Entertainment.

Administration
President: Shane McMahon
Vice President: John Bradshaw Layfield
Head Booker: Paul Heyman
Head Talent Scout: Jim Ross

Non-Wrestling Staff
Raw Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Smackdown Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
NXT Ring Announcer: Savannah
Raw Commentary Team: Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler
Smackdown Commentary Team: Todd Grisham & Matt Stryker
NXT Commentary Team: Josh Matthews & Michael Cole
Smackdown General Manager: Teddy Long
Smackdown Consultant: Vickie Guerrero

Champions
WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Swagger
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
United States Champion: The Miz
Unified Tag Team Champions: The Miz & Big Show
Womens Champion: Michelle McCool
Divas Champion: Maryse

rawlogo-1.jpg

Roster
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Gail Kim
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Maryse
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted Dibiase
The Big Show
The Miz
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

smackdown-1.jpg

Roster
Batista
Beth Phoenix
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Finlay
Goldust
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Luke Gallows
Matt Hardy
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Natalya
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Serena
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker

NXT.jpg

Rookie: AJ Styles Pro: Rey Mysterio
Rookie: Desmond Wolfe Pro: William Regal
Rookie: Wade Barret Pro: Finlay
Rookie: Teddy Hart Pro: Tyson Kidd
Rookie: Brett Dibiase Pro: Ted Dibiase
Rookie: Joe Hennig Pro: Jack Swagger
Rookie: Kaval Pro: The Miz
Rookie: James Storm Pro: Chris Jericho

rawlogo-1.jpg

What will happen tonight on the debut episode of Monday Night Raw under the impressive duo of JBL and Shane McMahon? Tonight's guest host LeBron James will be sure to get a loud reaction as the show will be emanating live from the Quicken Loans Arena home of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. What will the King of the NBA have in store tonight in his hometown? Also NXT Season 1 winner Daniel Bryan will address all of season 2's rookies as well as cash in on his title opportunity he earned by winning NXT. Bryan made it clear on the final episode of season 1 that he would challenge the Miz for the United States Championship. That should be a fantastic contest. All that and more is in store on a historic episode of Monday Night Raw!

Confirmed for Raw​

United States Championship
The Miz(c) w/Big Show vs Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan addresses the rookies from season 2.

Shane McMahon and JBL will address the WWE Universe

It seems like it will be a good show. I will enjoy reading it. I like how some of the NXT rookies are TNA superstars that were very good. Should make for some interesting storylines over on NXT. Raw and Smackdown seem like they'll be pretty good. Overall, I look forward to it.

It seems like it will be a good show. I will enjoy reading it. I like how some of the NXT rookies are TNA superstars that were very good. Should make for some interesting storylines over on NXT. Raw and Smackdown seem like they'll be pretty good. Overall, I look forward to it.

Thanks I hope to have the first Raw up tonight :) I'll PM you when its finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back