WWE Over The Limit - Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual Sin Cara botched many moves, not just the ending which was a complete disaster. I do feel sorry for him as he has done the around the body hurricanrana many times but he continues to struggle while in the WWE. I think Cara needs some help to get over his mental issues he is having at the moment as he is so much better than what he is showing us. I do fear for him though as he has struggled to put on great matches with two athletes in Daniel Bryan and Guerrero who were really trying their best to help sell his moves and mistakes. When he finally gets in with the bigger guys all these errors will become more obvious, which is a shame.

Cameramen. The people involved in the matches and Sin Cara ALL have to learn to adapt to one another. The cameras are going to have to learn how to catch the moves properly. During one of the high cross body spots I saw the cameraman almost felt flummoxed and barely moved to accommodate catching the move, instead he caught a shot of the Cara's waistline.

Yeah, blame everybody else but Sin Cara... Try being the camera with that kind of poor lighting. The lighting not only affects the cameraman, it also a hazard to his opponents. Adapt to one another? Hasn't the WWE been accommodating enough? Why do you think they dim the lights. It's for him, Sin Cara. Why did the WWE chose Primo, Daniel Bryan, Chavo to wrestle him? Is that not accommodating enough?

Watching his match is awfully painful. First, the poor lighting. Second, you always get the feeling that his opponent is gonna get hurt in order to make him look good. People even try to compare him to Rey Mysterio... Come on, man, Sin Cara is no Rey Mysterio, not by a long long loooog shot. Rey is so so sooo much better than him.

This PPV is one of the best PPVs this year; and this match is one of the worst match on PPV this year (that's my personal opinion). My boo's has officially gone from Cena to him. (Cena gave us a terrific match BYW in this PPV).

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Sin Cara will defeat Chavo.

I got this one right, although we all saw Sin Cara's victory coming. Chavo never wins. I think they did pretty good with this match because it showcased what Sin Cara can do and got him his first PPV victory. I wouldn't mind seeing the feud continue, they will hopefully get more time at the next show if it goes on. It'd make a great opener to the following PPV.

So what exactly is the big deal with Sin Cara? Why is he regarded as an international sensation and this godly being in Mexico?

The match between Chavo and Sin Cara had some interesting spots, but the pacing was bad. Sometimes it looked like Chavo was just waiting around for Sin Cara to perform another one of his jump moves. That's all it was. The ending was the worst since the last move Sin Cara did didn't even look like a finisher.

I have been watching wrestling since 1988, and that was one of the most botched and disappointing matches I've ever seen in WWE. It reminded me of g'd ole WCW days. There were missed arm drags (how is that possible?), missed kicks, dives, the lot! I was crying with laughter at one point because it was obvious when Chavo ended up in corner, Sin Cara had expected to turn and Chavo be running at him and even under the mask you could see the WTF? expression.

Sin Cara was always going to be challenge for the WWE workers to gel with, undoubtedly the only reason why Chavo was used was because he could communicate in spanish, (the policy of hiring a guy with zero english is too funny), but most of the issues were to do with execution and not timing. Sin Cara/Mystico is a veteran performer, but he seems to have no clue how position his feet to make any of his hurricarannas look convincing - which is odd given they're his main offence. I thought the timing and leg positions were due to him trying them on Seamus etc, not someone with the experience or language skills to work with him, but evidently, the problem is him.

I think the ending was meant to be La Mystica (pendulum headscissors into a Fujiwara Armbar), and even that got botched into a face plant. I'm just glad they didn't opt for the spanish fly/flux capacitor finisher, or Chavo could have been seriously injured as it evident Sin Cara's confidence was shot by that point. I hope this match will result in Chavo getting a bonus for carrying the match and getting banged up in the process. I also hope this will cause a rethink amongst the top brass about how to use SC and who put him in the ring with.

It's too late for them to send him to learn his craft in FCW and become more than a spot monkey like Kofi, or in this case, a bad/dangerous spot monkey, but serious thought has to be given to training in the ring and in language because at the minute he is a danger to himself and those in the ring with him.

wow couldnt say it better myself.
iwas there live and wow was that match dissapointing.

botched finish was just icing on the cake to the suprisingly boring match.

hey at least he didnt screw up the entrance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back