WWE No Mercy - Finn Balor VS Bray Wyatt

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I'm hoping that this is the last bout between these two as I think it's time to move Balor on. I think they should've let this program go when Balor got his win at SummerSlam as there's just not much of anything else to be done here without sticking them in some sort of gimmick match.

Have Anderson and Gallows take Wyatt out and finally do something that should have happened when Balor debuted.

I really really hope WWE finally give "smart" fans what they've been complaining about for years and actually have Bray win this feud.

Smarks will be fine, cause they can just move on to bitching about how Balor needs to win and is being buried

My problem is that I can't possibly see a future where Bray Wyatt gets what he deserves. Where does he go after this? He's literally at the back of a long line of stars on Raw right now who are so much more important than he is. He's stuck and I think many people predicted this when they moved him to Raw in April. I think Bálor wins here and moves on to bigger and better things. Perhaps a go at the Intercontinental Championship, or even better, they put him, Gallows and Anderson together. Instantly, they're all so much more interesting.

As for Wyatt, I have no clue what happens next. It depresses me because I loved the guy, but now I don't care, much like I don't really care about any of the matches or feuds that he's put in anymore.

Why do we keep seeing matches beyond expiry date? Why hasn't this feud ended?

The result of this match will affect badly regardless of what it is. If Bray Wyatt loses, Another loss. And from the same person. Second consecutive loss. If Finn Bálor loses, a loss after he won. That's ridiculous as well. Don't know who should win. But the feud should end now.

Wyatt vs Orton was a dream feud for me and it felt flat at the end even though it looked like they handled it well.

Wyatt vs Rollins could have been way more special given the names involved.

Wyatt vs Balor was another dream feud and it also feels like another ordinary wrestling feud.

Wyatt's stock is falling and it's falling fast. What the hell has happened to the magic of pro-wrestling? They're not even trying anymore. Everything is rehashed.

Lots of crazy ideas for this one all gone to waste. Balor having a double personality and being a heel and a face at the same time. Wyatt trying to bring out the heel Balor and the real demon. Wyatt looking to build a new family. Balor trying to control his demons. Great characters created by NXT and destoryed by lack of effort from the main writing team.

So, given the current that's playing we have Bray asking for mortal Finn, since Bray believes that Finn can't get the job done without the Demon. So, if Bray loses, he's lost to normal Finn and if Finn loses then he's nothing without the Demon. IMO, Bray should win in a long and close match with Finn giving it his all. I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't really care though, it's pointless feud that helps noone, builds no chatacter for any of them and they will both look the same if not weaker before they entered that feud.

I forgot this feud was even still a thing. Why is it continuing you ask? Because of the brand split and the fact that feuds have to last multiple months because there simply isn't enough depth on either show to freshen things up. They are simply buying time. What happened to that shake up that was rumored?

I really don't care about this match and haven't since it started. I haven't cared about a Bray feud since his one with Cena which wasn't even good. I think everyone is just wanting Balor to move on so he can actually be back in a title picture. While it's on my mind what was with that Rollins feud Bray had? I can't remember at all why it began and I think Bray just beat him twice and they both moved on the very next week. Sums up Bray Wyatt altogether.

Finn wins, hopefully moves on to something interesting, Bray picks his next random target, forgets all of this and we are back to where we began for the 90th time.

Is it me or this feud fell like a demotion for finn balor. I have this theory that they like to put guys in a feud with wyatt when they don't see them as main event talent and it's a way for them to send them down the card and lave them on the midcard after the feud.

This like all wyatt feud is boring and uninterested. It's also a waste of finn balor's time at this point and win or lose, it will hurt him in the long run.

So I hope this is the last match between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back