WWE Night of Champions 2011 - ¡El Chocolate Sexual Para el Campeón Pesado Mundial!

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
THIS PAST WEEK!
On RAW - The Game is Only Just Beginning
20110912_raw_mainevent2_l.jpg

In a final face-off with Triple H, CM Punk broke the silence of malfunctioning microphones by blasting the WWE COO with his so-called pipe bomb. Find out how things erupted between the Night of Champions nemeses.

On SmackDown - Randy Orton Gonna' Get His Ass Kicked?
20110915_sd_henryorton_post_l.jpg

After an edition of "The Cutting Edge," Mark Henry once again brutally attacked World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. Is it a sign of things to come when they collide this Sunday at Night of Champions?

_________________________________________________​

TONIGHT!
WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena:
Does Anyone Care?

20110822_noc_alberto_cena.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry:
Let's Go Mizark!

20110822_noc_ortonhenry.jpg

No DQ: CM Punk vs. HHH:
Kliq Countdown

20110822_noc_punk_hhh.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase:
WHOAH-OH!

20110916_noc_codydibiase.jpg

WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison vs. Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger:
Dolph Defends...Holy Crap!

20110912_noc_4way.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom vs. Awesome Truth:
It's Placeholders vs. Placetakers

20110905_noc_tagteams.jpg

WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix:
How Long Must We Wait for the Heel Turn?

20110905_noc_divas.jpg

That's Tonight, Only on PPV!

Really funny but I can't wait and I hope that something big happens because this is the first ppv I am going to see since MiTB.

Predictions?!?!?!

- Del Rio retains
- Orton retains
- Nash interferes against trips, punk wins and the kliq/Nwo come rolling back
- Rhodes retains
- Morrison wins?? Not to sure.. But either that or ziggler retains..
- Praying for Miz/Truth to win, they have been comedy gold so far, but instinct tells me Air Boom will finish with the gold...
- Call me ignorant but dont really care bout Kelly v Beth...

del rio retains
Mark Henry wins
Nash interfere in the Phil brooks Paul leveque match
Rhodes retains
Swagger wins or dolph retains
Awesome Truth wins
Beth wins

-Delberto
-Mizark
-HHHaitch
-Must See Conspiracy
-Rhodes
-Swagger
-Beth

Cool beans, y'all. Never gonna happen though as they're all heels. Yes, even HHHaitch.

I wish I could take credit for it. But I will say that I only purloin from the best.

Del Rio, Triple H, Orton, Kofi and Bourne, Beth, Swagger, Rhodes.

I'm a little iffy on my own predictions because I only have two titles changing hands, but I don't see them putting titles on Henry or DiBiase, Kofi and Bourne's reign just started and Del Rio's not losing his until after Mexico at the earliest.

I hope Del Rio loses the title just to make everyone who keeps going "They are touring Mexico" as the only reason he won the belt look silly. Well, that and Del Rio has got to be one of the most unimportant world champions ever. And I think it is all his fault for being so uninspiring.

True. Ted showed great intensity on Smackdown and the longer chase would work better in getting Dibiase over. I actually like Cody and see him possibly feuding with Orton should Henry win tonight.

Also on Smackdown did anyone else sympathize with Henry after his "I've seen people smaller than me win the world title for 15 years"? I actually wanna see him win now.

It's a tough thing. There are guys who legitimately need to be booked better and then there are guys who just have no business being dragged kicking and screaming into a prominent position. I know it's a difficult distinction to make, but Teddy Bear is the latter.

Heartbroken as I am that I cannot locate my beloved Christian Cage on the card, I suppose I may well be here tonight. The show is free and my boys Orton, Punk, Rhodes and, yes, even Ziggler are going to be on.

I can't let down my boys.

Actually, fuck it, my boys will still be here when I wake up. You can have the sustaining nectar that is my opinion once I've watched it.

Shame; I just watched the Cutting Edge and I think Booker T best summarizes my thoughts and feelings when he says: "CALL THE PO-LICE!"

del rio
henry
punk
cody rhodes
john morrison
awesome truth
beth

i really hope henry wins an del rio..... aswell as a big shocck during the punk v hhh match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back