• 80% Wrestling

• 70% Wrestling

• 60% Wrestling

• 50% Wrestling

• Less Than 50% Wrestling

Results are only viewable after voting.

scomvp316

Getting Noticed By Management
Now most WWE fans who will just disagree because they hate agreeing with the critical fans of WWE believe this network can work with a majority of fluff entertainment shows that has failed in the past that WWE has produced. All of that "entertainment" fluff VKM has used over the years hasn't drawn one dime. So many great wrestlers have lost at least five years off of their career just for the money as they look like idiots doing crap that has nothing to do with entertaining the fans. Here's a crazy thought mic skill and wrestling skill is the entertainment not people making jackasses out of themselves with juvenile comedy and dancing. Also fans would you like to have a choice between two network ideas. Have the WWE Network with archival footage and entertainment shows or an extension of Classics with solidified themes each day of archival footage with no entertainment or wrap-up shows?

The WWE should follow in the footsteps of the MLB, the NBA, the NFL, and the NHL. Keep their 2 main shows on USA and SyFy, and put everything else under one roof, their own roof. Let’s see how it works out first with WWETV before discussing a second channel. Although, a “Federation” channel and an “Entertainment” channel could be a good idea in the future, let’s give it some time.

This Network has the capability of being the best thing ever in wrestling even eclipsing the WM Franchise. The biggest issue most fans have expressed to me at events is that VKM will focus too much in trying to bring in casual fans and not have the everyday WWE and wrestling fan interests. As much as I am critical of not just WWE but other promotions I buy the dvd's,apparel,and ppv's along with attending numerous events. I would like to know how many wrestling fans are somewhat casual fans or do they consider themselves more of a wrestling junkie like myself? I could watch wrestling all day long regardless of the promotion and if the show is a stellar one or more like a dud. As follows are some of my ideas:

-Because there will be sponsors lining up for this network ECW archives must be shown in the middle of the night between 12am-6am
-Show MNW episodes before the Raw Pre-Show
-Have Raw and SD Pre and Post Shows
-Tuesdays show back to back episodes of secondary shows from the archives
-Wednesdays show matches of mid-card talent that have gone onto main event status with the theme of Hump day
-Saturday have back to back episodes of JCp/WCW Championship Saturday Night
-Saturday Night show SNME episodes
-Sunday have archival PPV's in its full original entirety
-Have a show called like WWE1 that follows certain talent for a whole day similiar to NHL 36
-Purchase movies that can be show in between archival footage with the right themes
-Live Wrestling thats not Raw or SD thats in cities with historical wrestling importance
-Its important to both have daily themes and have the archives in its original entirety unless it involves Benoit for PR purposes
-WWE has over 10,000 hours of archival footage and its time they utilize them
-Must be a balance between non-wrestling shows and archival footage but that doesn't mean 50/50 but more wrestling than some entertainment shows
-It has to somewhat like HBO not just movies but HBO has other entertainment stuff to go along with the movie library

If the damn thing ever gets off the ground it will most likely be full of stupid shit like Santino making a dumbass of himself and Cooking With Pig Show. When you get bored of that get ready for another round of Vince McMahon stoking his own ego through revisionist history and interview segments with wrestlers who are still on speaking terms with WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back