WWE Money In The Bank General Discussion & Reviews

Hard for me to review this card without giving a biased opinion. I accidentally went on YouTube and the first video that popped up was Jinder looking at Corbin, so that gave away the ending to those matches. The WWe match was predictable but I genuinely didn't think Corbin would win the MitB. Ill give it a go anyways.

The WWE app almost gave away the winner to this as well for me. Well it pretty much did in a way. I saw a picture of Becky Lynch on Talking Smack so I thought she won it, but then when the match was happening it just looked like Ellsworth was doing something. I wanted a Carmella win and I predicted it but the match was surprising. I laughed at the finish because I just didn't think WWE would do that, how hard is it for him to lift Carmella up? I obviously am not a huge fan of it. The crowd sounded silly as well. They made a huge pop for Ellsworth going up and about to grab the case but they boo'd as soon as he got it. It's like they thought he wasn't actually going to get it or they didn't realize wtf was going on. A positive to this negative is WWE maybe realized that fucked up by having spud potatos in the match and maybe that's why they had a man grab the case, cause controversy and then next time they have the best divas they can find and that'll be an even more historic moment as it'll truly be the first time a girl as won the MitB. Overall the match was alright. I loved the offense Tamina got in because that's what she needs to do. It looked like the women hadn't practiced with the ladders at all, the shots looked so hard! When Charlotte got her leg caught, was that a botch? Carmella looked like she was genuinely hurting Charlotte with those kicks as well haha.

The New Day vs Usos was 1000x better than what I thought it was going to be. Good match, and probably the best booked match the whole night.

Breezango vs Acsension: Really WWE. Surely it isn't the Acsension. See what happens on Smackdown.

Lana vs Naomi: Skipped the match. I just don't give a toss about Naomi. All this talk about Jimder as champion, what about Naomi..

Didn't watch the two main event matches as it was late and I thought I already knew the result, skipped through most of them. Saw the whole AJ vs Nakamura thing. Loved it. The match will be a classic.

Overall probably a typical Smackdown PPV, watchable but no need to be in a rush.

Edit: Wait I watched the Jinder and Randy match actually. It was not bad. Was expecting another tiny Shingh to fall on his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back