WWE Monday Night RAW LD: All Dates

That N Word

Actively evolving
Sad that it's come to this, but with everyone moving over to "the other site," it's kind of pointless to make separate LD's any longer. Besides, some of us hardly even get through the opening segment these days.

182_RAW_04302018rf_2858--3d8b2092d81787d4705b4952902f4554.jpg

Review it up!
WWE RAW: Little Rock, Arkansas
Monday, June 11th, 2018

Unique opening segment! It was only done once before. Great opening match and main event, a lot of filler, solid way of booking Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre, whatever that Jinder and Roman scene was weak and unnecessary, terrible crowd.

I was just watching Raw, first i watched Dolph win the Intercontinental title, then i saw the Revival wrestling Roman and Bobby and it got me thinking... How great it would be if you put Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntire, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder together in a 4 Horseman tipe o faction?

I was just watching Raw, first i watched Dolph win the Intercontinental title, then i saw the Revival wrestling Roman and Bobby and it got me thinking... How great it would be if you put Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntire, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder together in a 4 Horseman tipe o faction?

Pretty disturbing since neither of these men is main event material, except Drew, who still needs some time though. 4 Horsemen didn't work only because they were 4 good technical wrestlers, but also because Ric Flair was THE MAN.

just replace ziggler by Miz and you get your 4 horsemen

only Miz can emulate Ric Flair

Ziggler has no personality

just replace ziggler by Miz and you get your 4 horsemen

only Miz can emulate Ric Flair

Ziggler has no personality

I agree with you, but since Mizz is not on Raw, i could see Drew as the Main Event and Dolph in a suporting role... But yess, The Mizz, Drew McIntire, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder would be amazing

Started this a little late, but oh commentary makes me laugh.

'Roman believes he is the rightful Universal Champion.'

'Rightfully so!'

FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR. Losing twice to a man this year makes you very unworthy in my book.

Smart way to book this is to have The Revival get the upset win, following Roman Spearing Lashley (or vice versa.)

REVIEW IT UP!

WWE Monday Night RAW (06/25/18)

Interesting opener. The opening had some poorly recited lines but was overall decent. Natalya and Nia Jax returns, Bayley snaps, unique tag match that provided some great TV, The Revival DEFEATED ROMAN REIGNS AND BOBBY LASHLEY...CLEAN?! Near 30 minute PPV classic worthy Intercontinental Championship Main Event, The Authors of Pain returns and makes an impact, Tag Title storyline's slow build is getting more and more intriguing, new stars stepped up. I'd call it a successful RAW.

Sad that it's come to this, but with everyone moving over to "the other site," it's kind of pointless to make separate LD's any longer. Besides, some of us hardly even get through the opening segment these days.

182_RAW_04302018rf_2858--3d8b2092d81787d4705b4952902f4554.jpg

What “other site” do you speak of!? Is this why this place seems so dead!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back