WWE Hell In A Cell 2012: Sheamus (c) VS The Big Show [World Heavyweight Championship]

Not all too interested in this one either. Big Show has been rather boring lately and I would not want to see him become World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus needs to retain. The match likely won't be anything spectacular. Some of the promos leading up to it have been good, but I just can't seem to get into it. That seems to be a problem for nearly every match on this card too.... I can see this match going on toward the end of the show although I don't think it will close it. Ziggler's talking of cashing in, so the possibility of that does get my attention. If Big Show does win then I hope it's just so Ziggler can cash in on him so that he immediately loses the belt again like with Daniel Bryan last year. Sheamus winning then getting cashed in on wouldn't be as fun to see, although it's better than Big Show walking out with the belt. I predict a clean retention for Sheamus though. If Ziggler talked so much about cashing in here then at this point it would be too predictable.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Sheamus retains the World Heavyweight Championship.

Both of these guys proved a lot of people wrong tonight. This was definitely the best match of the show. The story of the match was well told and the crowd was really into it. The back to back kickouts of the KO punch and the Brogue Kick actually felt like a big deal because of the way the match was built, and the crowd reacted appropriately. Despite losing the match, Sheamus was still put over huge and look really strong. Well done.

Both of these guys proved a lot of people wrong tonight. This was definitely the best match of the show. The story of the match was well told and the crowd was really into it. The back to back kickouts of the KO punch and the Brogue Kick actually felt like a big deal because of the way the match was built, and the crowd reacted appropriately. Despite losing the match, Sheamus was still put over huge and look really strong. Well done.

Basically my reason for entering the thread was to state this.

Sheamus and Big Show stole the show tonight. I'd little expectations going into the match but instead, got a great story between two big guys who really don't get enough credit for their talents. Not only did they tell a story about Sheamus unwillingly giving up, but the whole Brogue Kick/KO Punch battle made it all the more interesting. By far my favorite match of the night and probably my favorite Big Show match of all-time, most definitely in recent years, great stuff from the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back