JBL vs. Big Show vs. Kurt Angle
Royal Rumble 30th January, 2005

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H vs. Edge
Raw 7th February, 2005

Women’s Championship Match
Lita vs. Trish Stratus
Unforgiven 17th September, 2006

Triple Threat Match – Winner Faces John Cena For The WWE Championship At WrestleMania 23
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge
Raw 5th February, 2007

8 -Man Tag Team Match
John Cena & Batista & Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton & Edge & Mr. Kennedy & MVP
Raw 15th February, 2007

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. The Undertaker
WrestleMania 23 1st April, 2007

More extras if you have Blu Ray

Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match for WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. JBL
Backlash 27th April, 2008

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho
Unforgiven 7th September, 2008

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk
SummerSlam 23rd August, 2009

“Everything Evolves”
Raw – 3rd February, 2003

Kane’s Eulogy for the Undertaker
SmackDown! – 20th November, 2003

JBL is Not Afraid of the Undertaker
SmackDown! – 5th August, 2004

Every Man for Himself
SmackDown! – 27th January, 2005

Kurt Angle Does Not Suck
Raw – 7th November, 2005

The Coronation of King Booker
SmackDown! – 26th May, 2006

John Cena & Randy Orton Get Together
Backlash – 27th April, 2007

Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel
Raw – 9th June, 2008

Do you agree with the matches picked, do you agree with who was picked as the greatest of the 21st century?

I am glad Lesnar/Angle 60 min iron man match has finally made its way to a DVD/Blu Ray (Should have been a long time ago)

It looks pretty solid. My first thought is JBL?, but I really can't think of anyone to replace him.

cm-punk1.jpg

I sincerely hoping that the list of the greatest isn't in any specific order, as in, Jericho last and Cena first. I mean, I know Cena is first, but Jericho last? I will ring Conneticut and ask for a phonecall with Vince McMahon if that's the case. And just repeat Jericho catchphrases until he reorders that list.

CM Punk, I realize hasn't been in WWE as long as most of the names listed but Christ he deserves to be on that list. How many memorable matches has he had? How many promos has he cut? Has he always been on the top or highlighed in main events? No, but I honestly think he's one big name missing.

I'm going to wait for someone to point out Benoit isn't included.

I sincerely hoping that the list of the greatest isn't in any specific order, as in, Jericho last and Cena first. I mean, I know Cena is first, but Jericho last? I will ring Conneticut and ask for a phonecall with Vince McMahon if that's the case. And just repeat Jericho catchphrases until he reorders that list.

Nope there is no order.

Of course there isn't any order. Did you see how low Triple H would be?

I know it's cliche or whatever, but Benoit not being there is a glaring issue to me.

They pretty much got it right here. Benoit and Punk aren't there but hey what are we gonna do about it.

Punk should be there, other than that it seems good. Maybe RVD, and if it wasn't for the weekend that shall not be mentioned, the name that shall not be mentioned would be on there. Kennedy not being on there kind of surprises me as well, but he really doesn't deserve it.

Also, those three extras for blu-ray matches could be in the main match listing as easy as some of those RAW matches. Especially Punk/Hardy.

Isn't that random Triple H/Kane match the "Kane unmasks if he loses" one?

Surprised RVD made it on, even if he is one of the more talented ECDub alumni. I'm not sure he compares to a lot of those guys.

I don't think it is too bad. I won't buy it, but I do think people who will get it or watch will enjoy it for the most part.

Considering Punk has only been on WWE TV for 5 years, with the first couple being on a lol-able ECW, why should he be on there again?

Not many PPV matches. That could be a plus or a minus. I'll probably still buy it.

Why isn't RVD on there?

He won a shit load of titles in his WWE run. He surely deserves to be on there ahead of Booker T, although both should be on there in my opinion.

It looks pretty solid. My first thought is JBL?, but I really can't think of anyone to replace him.

I'd immediately remove JBL. You want him on there, then put some of his matches with Cena and Guerrero, but he doesn't need his own section.

I'd replace him with RVD. Why? Do you really need to ask?

I'd also add guys like Punk and Benoit, and possibly even Flair, but they're FAR too talented for a DVD like this :rolleyes:

So has Jack Swagger, but he's nowhere in sight. Not that I'm complaining about that one.

:disappointed:

Seriously dude? You notice how you're the only person who is bitching about this? Anyone with any kind of clue knows that Big Show belongs on there. Quit being a dimwit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back