WWE Draft

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I know the WWE isn't for a while but there are some superstars that I want on different brands. I will go into detail with it if this thread gets replies but for now I will but here is my overiew view on the draft. Make sure to pst who you want where also.o

To Smackdown
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Kozlov
R-Truth
The Miz
Natalya

To Raw
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Hornswoggle
Mysterio
Ziggler McIntyre

Post who you want where also.

To Smackdown
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan

To Raw
Jack Swagger
Ziggler

Sheamus and Bryan are getting a little bit lost in the shuffle on Monday Night RAW! Sheamus is losing a lot, his push has been lessened and although Bryan is the US Champion, I think that if he was moved to Smackdown, he could potentially be a candidate for the World Heavyweight Championship. Smackdown is the more wrestling brand, and once he drops the US Championship he can either go after it or seek the World Heavyweight Championship.

Also he needs a good feud, and Sheamus needs the same. He also needs to drop the King shit!

Jack Swagger isn't doing much in Smackdown. He seems detined to be in MITB this year again, but I just can't see him winning this time. I thought he was a dark horse last year, but I don't even think he's in with a chance at Wrestlemania 27.

Dolph being "fired" means he'll either make a "shocking" return to Smackdown, or he'll be "signed" to Monday Night RAW! Wouldn't mind him on RAW. But he won't be going in the draft, he'll be there before or shortly after Mania.

I don't see how you want Del Rio and Rey on RAW. That'll never happen now! They might have Alberto on RAW a lot now, but that's just giving him exposure, if they draft him AS WELL as Rey to RAW, they'd be commiting suicide in terms with Smackdown and the hispanics. Wouldn't be good business, won't happen.

Thanks for posting:

Explanation Time.

Your reasons for Bryan and Sheamus are mine exactly.

Now as for Mysterio and Rey both going to Smackdown I'm going to say that either one of them becomes the face of Smackdown or send them to Raw to give them something new. Alberto cleary needs to be on Raw as basically that's the only place you can see him these days. IF he and Miz both win at Wrestlmania (think Miz will Del Rio won't) then I would love to see a belt switch. It's been a long time since the the belt has switched during the Draft and I think this is the way to go. As for Mysterio I understand him on Smackdown is essential BUT just today WWE has posted an article about Sin Cara (Mystico) the Mysterio replacement. He is a big name in the WWE and if he debuts on Smackdown I believe they will no longer need Mysterio there and they can allow Myterio to end his career back on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back