WWE Battleground: World Heavyweight Championship: Cena (c) VS Orton VS Kane VS Reigns

Probably not.

Some people are trying to fool themselves into being interested in this by citing that Cena will miss time to film a movie in the coming weeks.

It has never affected his black-hole-of-creativity title reigns before, and it wont now.

Cena wins, moves on to face Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Only reason I think not no mention of wwe title match in that Canadian ppv add which I think was real.

Saw someone suggest Seth cashes in after cenas Brock beat down.

Knowing wwe none of the above cena wins clean no Brock, or cash in attempt. Lol

I watched only this match from Battleground, and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
After watching this, I will only chuckle at all the clueless behind-the-computer internet experts that say Roman Reigns is "still very green". He got the most focus out of the four, and he kept his pace throughout the match without showing any weakness. He totally excelled and owned the match.
Kane too did a great job and tried his best to keep up with the younger guys. He is the most fit 40+ guy in wrestling entertainment right now.
John Cena and Randy Orton too played their part well.

Only reason I think not no mention of wwe title match in that Canadian ppv add which I think was real.

Saw someone suggest Seth cashes in after cenas Brock beat down.

Knowing wwe none of the above cena wins clean no Brock, or cash in attempt. Lol

Seth should have cashed in on the vacant WWE Championship when he won the briefcase. No champion means he should be automatically awarded with the title.

He's the 2nd guy to avoid cashing in on a vacant title after Undertaker vacated the World title and CM Punk did nothing.

Seth should have cashed in on the vacant WWE Championship when he won the briefcase. No champion means he should be automatically awarded with the title.

He's the 2nd guy to avoid cashing in on a vacant title after Undertaker vacated the World title and CM Punk did nothing.

Great technicality. Would be funny to see the commentary team try and explain how Rollins has cashed in on thin air.....I suppose he got the win last night like that eh. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back