WWE: An Icon Presentation

GLOBAL ICON

I <3 Wrestling and Soccer
Back Story: WWE chairman Vince McMahon handed over his company to his nephew because of ill-health. He couldn't keep up with the schedule. The reason for giving it to his nephew is that his son, Shane McMahon wasn't interested in pro-wrestling and his daughter wanted a less hectic role.

2ngfnkn.jpg

Superstars

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
DH Smith
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Joe Hennig
John Cena
John Morrison
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Skip Sheffield
The Miz
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal

Divas

Candice Michelle
Isis The Amazon
Kelly Kelly
Lita
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Trish Stratus

Tag Teams

Santino and Kozlov
The Usos
Hart Dynasty (Kidd and Smith)

Other On-Air Talent

General Manager: Stephanie McMahon
Commentators: Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Backstage Interviewer: Eve Torres

Championships

WWE championship
Intercontinental championship

2r1zp5w.jpg

Superstars

Averno
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Mark Henry
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Trent Baretta
Tyler Reks
Undertaker
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Divas

Beth Pheonix
Brie Bella
Kharma
Mickie James
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Victoria

Tag Teams

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel
Jinder Mahal and Great Khali

Other On-Air Talents

General Manager: Theodore "Teddy" Long
Commentators: Matt Striker, Josh Matthews and Booker T
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

Championships

World Heavyweight championship
United States championship

Dual-Brand champiosnhips

WWE Tag Team championship
Women's championship​

Reactions: TSG
Note: All the images used in WWE: An Icon Presentation are registered trademarks of GLOBAL ICON and WeJammin'22. Use by any forum member will lead to a court battle.

The character and name of Vince McMahon's nephew (which will be announced on the first episode of RAW) is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely co-incidential.

2ngfnkn.jpg

Preview

Vince McMahon's nephew and new CEO of the WWE REVEALED!

Stephanie McMahon Helmsley's announcement on the championships being vacated

Confirmed matches

Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Candice Michelle vs Lita, Isis The Amazon, Maryse and Melina

The Hart Dynasty vs The Usos

Here's the list of PPVs that will be coming our way. Don't forget to check them out dudes and divas.

Backlash - 1 May 2011 - AT&T Center - San Antonio, Texas

Judgement Day - 5 June 2011 - American Airlines Center - Miami, Florida

The Great American Bash - 3 July 2011 - MCI Center - Washington D.C

SummerSlam - 7 August 2011 - STAPLES Center - Los Angeles, California

Unforgiven - 4 September - Air Canada Center - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cyber Sunday - 2 October - Fleet Center - Boston, Massachusetts

Survivor Series - 6 November - Thomas and Mack Center - Las Vegas, Nevada

Extreme No Mercy - 27 November 2011 - ECW Arena - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dates of PPVs in 2012 will be given as soon as their available at the main office.​

OOC: I'm starting with Backlash and so, it's first on the list.

2ngfnkn.jpg

Live from Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York

Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole welcome us to RAW live from Madison Square Garden.

**It&#8217;s A Long Way To The Top**

AC/DC&#8217;s original hits as the new CEO of the WWE walks out to ringside. The crowd goes wild for the new boss. Justin Roberts introduces him as &#8220;Michael &#8220;Mike&#8221; Cooper&#8221;.

Mike: The name&#8217;s Michael Cooper. You can call me Mike. Now, people, I always wanted to run this thing. And now, I am.

*The crowd cheers loudly for Cooper*

Mike: And I have made some damn big changes.

*More and more pops for the new boss from the crowd*
Mike: You see people, like most of you, or perhaps like each and every one of you, I was pissed of the new administration. I was pissed at the new style of running things.

*Mike turns into a babyface in just few minutes of his first T.V appearance*

Mike: I was pissed at the fact that World Wrestling Entertainment went to just WWE!! I was pissed at the fact that the divas were just a bathroom break. And now, I&#8217;ve made some huge changes. You see, I will be running things my way.

*The crowd can&#8217;t stop cheering*

Mike: I&#8217;ve changed the entire divas division. I&#8217;ve brought in &#8220;women&#8221; who can actually wrestle. I&#8217;ve changed WWE, inc. to what it truly is, World Wrestling Entertainment, inc. because wrestling still matters!

*The hardcore wrestling fans bring the roof down for Mike Cooper*

Mike: And one last thing before I go, I wanted to get this off my chest, and now I have a chance to.

*Mike looks at the camera in a hardcore stare*
Mike: Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, you well and truly, SUCK!!

*The crowd cheer one last time for Mike as he walks out of the ring and to the back*

**All Grown Up**

Stephanie McMahon Helmsley&#8217;s music hits as she struts down to the ring and gets in.

Stephanie: Wow, that was truly electrifying brother. Umm, as promised, I am out here to make an announcement regarding the championships. All the championships in the WWE are vacated due to the fact that Mike wanted everything changed. So now, as for the RAW side of things, tonight, there will be an 8-man battle royal with the final 2 men remaining colliding at Backlash for the Intercontinental championship!!

*The crowd cheer for the announcement*

Stephanie: Well, well, calm down, I&#8217;ve got something more. Tonight, will be the start of an 8-man tournament to crown the new WWE champion that will finish off at Backlash.

*More cheers from the crowd*

Stephanie: The men who will be in the tournament are, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, The Miz, Wade Barrett, CM Punk, Big Show, Triple H and John Cena!!

*Cheers are heard for the participants*

**AWESOME!!**

The Miz&#8217;s music hits and he comes down to the ring in tights and a &#8220;Hello, I&#8217;m AWESOME&#8221; t-shirt. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Miz: Really? Really? Really? Really? Did I just hear you say that I will be in the tournament!? Really? I just don&#8217;t get it. Why do I have to compete against 7 other lackeys to get what I truly deserve?

*The crowd boos at the arrogant Miz*

Miz: Why? I mean, I am the most must-see superstar in the history of the WWE. I am the face of the new WWE! And I have to prove myself for the 100th time!! Really? This is just ridiculous! I deserve to be in the WWE championship match at Backlash without having to prove myself again! No, no, I say, I deserve to be awarded the WWE championship!

*More boos for Awesome One*

Miz: Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, you have no idea of the consequences you&#8217;re gonna face for putting me in the tournament.

Stephanie: Really?

*The crowd cheers loudly for the taunt*

Stephanie: Miz, as far as I know, you are working as a superstar of MY brand. And that means, that I am going to fire you if you whine about things again. This isn&#8217;t the old WWE Miz, this is the new WWE. And no one gets free shots here. And I am glad you came out here because you&#8217;re match, is next.

*The crowd cheer as Miz stands in the ring in disbelief and Stephanie walks out as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and Chris Jericho and The Miz are standing in the ring for their match with boos echoing around the arena.

WWE championship tournament quarter-final
Chris Jericho vs The Miz

The bell sounds and both men lockup. Jericho pushes Miz in the corner and keeps the hold until the ref breaks it up. Both men circle around and lockup in the center again. Jericho pushes Miz to the corner again and this time, kicks him in the gut. He punches him across the face a good 4-5 times followed by a reverse kick across the chest. He picks Miz up and whips him but Miz reverses. Jericho ducks a clothesline and hits a flashkick. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Miz kicks out!
Jericho can&#8217;t believe it. He picks Miz up and whips him. He goes for a clothesline but Miz ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Both men are down. They get up. Jericho charges at him but Miz ducks and hits a backdrop. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a running bulldog. He picks him up and rams him into the post. He pulls him out and does a roll-up.
1&#8230;
Kick out by Jericho!
Both men get up at the same time but Miz is able to nail Jericho with a boot. He locks in a rear-neck hold. Jericho struggles to get up. He wriggles in pain but Miz is not willing to let go. Jericho crawls towards the ropes with Miz on his back. He finally gets there and Miz is forced to release the hold. Jericho is coughing under the bottom rope as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Miz nails Jericho with a dropkick! The crowd boo loudly for that. Miz hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Jericho gets his shoulder up!
Miz can&#8217;t believe it. He picks Jericho up and places Jericho&#8217;s head between his legs. He taunts the crowd and the crowd begins a &#8220;You both suck!&#8221; chant. Miz gets distracted and Jericho is able to take advantage as he grabs hold of Miz&#8217;s legs, drops him down and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Miz&#8217;s expression tells us the pain he is going through. Miz slowly and steadily crawls towards the bottom rope. He is about to get there but Jericho pulls him back to the center of the ring and applies the hold again. Miz tries reaching the ropes for the second time and this time, he&#8217;s successful. Jericho releases the hold and lies down in fatigue. Both men get up at the same time. Miz goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks and hits an enzugiri. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a running bulldog. He hits the Lion Sault and goes for the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by The Miz!!
Jericho is unable to believe it! He calls for the Code Breaker. He charges towards The Miz but Miz sidesteps and Jericho lands hard on his neck. Miz picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by his signature clothesline. He calls for the Skull Crushing Finale and connects. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!
The Miz has qualified for the semi-finals next week.
Winner: The Miz

Miz asks the ref to raise his hand and then strikes his signature pose as we go backstage.

Backstage, John Cena is shown drinking water. The kids cheer loudly for him.

Trish walks by and sees him.

Trish: Hi John.

Cena: Hey. What&#8217;s up?

Trish: Umm, training for the match tonight. By the way, I heard you&#8217;re in the tournament. So congrats.

Cena: Hahahaha. Yeah, thanks.

*Mike enters the scene and clears his throat as the crowd cheer for that*

Cena: Hey Mike. How are you?

Mike: Just as I look.

Cena: And by the way, who&#8217;s Eric Bischoff?

*Mike throws a puzzled look at Cena as Eve Torres comes running*

Eve: Mr. Cooper, Mrs. Helmsley wants to meet you. And Cena, you&#8217;re match is next.

*Cena gets up to leave*

Mike: Good luck my boy.

Trish: Good luck John.

*Cena nods his head in acceptance of luck as the kids cheer for their hero is in action, next as we go to a commercial*

**Crank It Up**

Big Show&#8217;s music hits and the giant comes out giving out fives to the people in the front row. He gets in the ring and strikes his pose and gets ready for some action.

**The Time is Up**

Cena&#8217;s vintage music hits and he comes out. He salutes the half-cheering, half-booing crowd of NYC and runs down into the squared circle. He poses for the crowd. He takes off his hat and throws it into the crowd. He takes off his t-shirt and does the same.

John Cena vs Big Show

The bell sounds and both men circle each-other in boxing poses. Cena strikes first and he punches Show&#8217;s gut but it has no effect on Show. Show grabs his head and pushes him off his legs. Cena tumbles down but gets back up. Show charges at him and takes him down with a shoulder tackle. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. Cena goes down. Show pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Cena gets his shoulder off the canvas.
Show picks him up and whips him into the corner. He slaps him right across the chest. Cena goes down on his knees. Show picks him up and places him in the corner. Once again he slaps him across the chest. This time Cena is down. Show stands on his chest cutting the supply of oxygen. Cena grabs the rope. Show gets off and picks Cena up. He whips him but Cena ducks a clothesline and picks him for a bodyslam but falls down instead with Show landing on top of him.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Cena barely manages to kick out.
Show picks him up and whips him but Cena ducks a clothesline and punches him across the torso. He kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT! Crowd pops loudly for that. He goes on the top but takes way too much time. Show is up and he too climbs on the top rope. He goes to suplex Cena from the top but Cena holds it. Cena finally releases Show&#8217;s hold and strikes him with kicks and punches. He finally nails one shot right between the eyes of Show which puts Show off-balance and he crashes to the mat, shaking it. Cena regains composure and stalks Show. Once Show is on his knees, Cena hits a big leg-drop. Cover.
1&#8230;
Show kicks out with authority.
Cena holds his head in disbelief as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Show has Cena in the Colossal Clutch. They show a replay of Cena missing the running bulldog during the break which allows Show to capitalize. Back live, Cena crawls over to the bottom rope and grabs it. Show releases the hold. He stands on Cena&#8217;s back till the count of 4. He picks Cena up and whips him but Cena ducks a clothesline and punches him across the torso. He comes off the ropes and hits a shoulder block but Show just moves slightly. He does the same thing again and this time Show goes down on his knees. Cena dropkicks him down to the mat. He does the &#8220;U Can&#8217;t C Me&#8221; and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by Show!
Cena gets up quickly and calls for Attitude Adjustment. He tries lifting Show but can&#8217;t. Show gets free and elbows him down. He picks him up and whips him but Cena ducks and does a drop toe-hold. He tries locking in the STF but Show is too big for him. Show displays his power and lifts Cena up and hits the Samoan Drop. He picks Cena up and grabs his neck. He hits the chokeslam and hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by Cena!!
Show can&#8217;t believe it. He gets frustrated and calls for the Weapon of Mass Destruction and connects. He hooks the leg again.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Cena barely lifts his shoulders off the mat and manages to survive!!
Show is truly frustrated. He pleads to the ref to check his count again. But the ref remains stern. Show, with rage in his eyes goes for another K.O blow but Cena ducks and lifts him up for the AA and connects!!! He falls over Show and into the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!
Cena wins out of nowhere.
Winner: John Cena

Cena is still down and doesn&#8217;t move. The ref calls for the medics. They come out with a stretcher. They place Cena on the stretcher after checking his pulse several times and take him off on the stretcher as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Eve Torres has somebody for us.

Eve: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, CM Punk.

*The crowd boo loudly for The Straight-Edge Superstar who just smiles*

Eve: Punk, what are your thoughts about the WWE championship tournament and what do you feel are your chances, of advancing to Backlash?

*Punk pulls the mic out of Eve&#8217;s hand and gets serious*

Punk: First off all, let me tell each and every one associated with the WWE in some or the other way, that I am the new face of the new WWE.

*More heat comes in for Punk*

Punk: Yeah, you all need to forget Triple H, forget The Miz, forget John Cena!

*The crowd cheer for HHH and Cena*

Punk: CM Punk, is the new face of the WWE! And I am going to prove it by winning my first WWE championship at Backlash. I am going to prove my true potential, my worth and my talent. At Backlash, I am going to show why I am the best wrestler in the world.

*The older audience start cheering for CM Punk*

Punk: And never can John Morrison or any other stupid guy stop me from achieving my goal.

*The kids boo Punk profusely for targeting their idols*

Punk: Ladies and gentlemen, and all the little kiddies, I am going to become your new WWE champion because I&#8217;m Straight-Edge and Straight-Edge means I&#8217;m better than you!!

*CM Punk throws the mic down and storms out of the locker taking the mixed reactions with him*
**Essence of Excellence**

Alberto Del Rio&#8217;s music hits and he comes out in a 1990 Rolls Royce for the Battle Royal. He poses on the ramp with the golden pyros going off in the background. He gets in the ring and poses for the NYC crowd who are booing him and wears an arrogant smile.

**Born To Win**

Evan Bourne&#8217;s music hits and he comes out. He gives out fives to the members of the WWE Universe and gets in the ring. He climbs on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. He gets in Alberto&#8217;s face and then poses for the crowd again as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Alex Riley, Joe Hennig, Jack Swagger, Mason Ryan, Skip Sheffield have all made their entrances and are standing in the ring with Alberto and Evan.

**S.O.S**

Kofi&#8217;s music hits and he comes out with all the pyros going off. He gets the crowd electrified. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he&#8217;s going to become champion.

Intercontinental championship contender&#8217;s Battle Royal

The final 2 men will be going to Backlash to compete for the Intercontinental championship. The bell sounds and chaos hits the ring. Kofi and Swagger go at it in one corner. Ryan and Riley battle it out. Hennig and Sheffield lock-up in another corner and Alberto and Evan exchange blows. Finally, Alberto kicks Bourne in the gut and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He picks him up and tosses him out but Bourne holds on to the ropes. Alberto turns around and runs right into a clothesline from Sheffield. Sheffield picks Alberto up and throws him onto the turnbuckles followed by a chopblock to the back of the knee. By the time, Riley tries getting Hennig out by pushing him over the top. Kofi gets up and hits Riley with Trouble In Paradise out of nowhere. He picks him up and throws him out of the ring.

Alex Riley is eliminated.

Jack Swagger gets back up and hits Kofi with a boot. He picks him up and whips him and Kofi runs right into a spear from Mason Ryan. He throws him out but Kofi hangs on to the ropes. Ryan turns around and Bourne hits him with a missile dropkick. Ryan turns around and Swagger hip-tosses him out.

Mason Ryan is eliminated.

The camera pans to Sheffield as he is about to crush Alberto with a Pele kick. He swings but Alberto ducks and pushes him into the post. He pulls him out and locks in the cross arm-breaker. Sheffield is tapping out but to no avail. Hennig goes on the top and hits a legdrop right onto Alberto. He picks him up and tries throwing him out but Alberto doesn&#8217;t give up. Swagger holds Hennig and throws him down. He picks him up and hits a powerbomb. He picks him up and whips him but Hennig reverses. Alberto pulls the ropes down and Swagger tumbles out.

Jack Swagger is eliminated.

Swagger throws tantrums all over the arena after realizing that he is eliminated. Back in the ring Kofi hits Alberto with the Trouble in Paradise. He and Henning lock up as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Bourne is eliminated. We are down to the final 4. 2 will go to Backlash. Hennig is down in the corner. Sheffield is toying with Kofi and Alberto is nowhere to be seen. Sheffield hits Kofi with a spear. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and hits the spinebuster. He calls for his signature clothesline and connects. He picks him up and throws Kofi out of the ring.

Kofi Kingston is eliminated.

He sees Hennig lying in the corner and thinks they are the final 2. He starts celebrating. Alberto gets in the ring from behind with a chair and knocks Sheffield out with the chair. He picks him up and tosses him out.

Skip Sheffield is eliminated.

Winners: Alberto Del Rio and Joe Hennig

Alberto celebrates before turning his attention to Hennig. He picks him up and rams him shoulder first into the post. He pulls him out and locks in the cross arm-breaker. Hennig taps out but to no avail. Finally, many refs and security get in the ring and pull Alberto off Hennig. Alberto celebrates for one last time before leaving and we go to a commercial.

**New Foundation**

Back from the break and Tyson Kidd and DH Smith make their way out to the ring with cheers echoing around the arena. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd and get ready for some tag-team action.

**Usos**

Their opponents, Jimmy and Jey Uso make their way down to the ring and get in the ring. Solemnly, they stand in their ring facing their opponents.

The Hart Dynasty vs The Usos

Kidd and Jey will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Kidd pushes Jey in the corner and punches him in the gut. He whips him but Jey reverses. Kidd ducks a clothesline, grabs Jey&#8217;s legs, pulls him down head-first and locks in a one-legged Boston Crab. Jey struggles to fight the pain but finally ignores it and pulls himself towards the ropes and grabs them. Kidd releases the hold and pulls Jey in the center. He hits him with a knee-drop and quickly locks in a cross-face. Jey is helpless in the middle of the ring. He is about to tap out but gains some strength out of nowhere and manages to turn himself around. Kidd releases the hold and tags in Smith. Smith gets in the ring and goes for a boot but Jey ducks and dropkicks him into the turnbuckle. He gets up and nails Smith with an enzugiri. Both men are down. They tag in their respective partners. Kidd comes off the top but Jimmy sidesteps but Kidd fortunate lands on his feet. Jimmy hits Kidd with a chopblock to the back of the knee followed by a neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kidd kicks out.
Jimmy picks him up and rams him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. He pulls him and does a roll-up.
1&#8230;
Kick out by Kidd.
Both men get up at the same time. Kidd swings but Jimmy ducks and hits a backdrop. Kidd rolls to the outside as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Jimmy has Smith in the sleeper hold. Smith goes down and starts fainting but eventually makes it back to a vertical base. He pushes Jimmy in the corner forcing him to release the hold. He charges at Jimmy but Jimmy sidesteps and Smith crashes into the turnbuckle. Jimmy counters with the flashkick. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Smith powers out!
Jimmy wastes no time and locks in the Figure 4 leg lock. Smith whines in pain but doesn&#8217;t give up. Finally he finds the strength to turn himself over reversing the pressure. Jimmy is forced to release the hold. Jimmy picks Smith up and whips him but Smith reverses and hits a boot. Both men are down. They tag in their partners. Kidd comes off the top and this time hits Jey with a missile dropkick. He picks him up and whips him but Jey reverses. Kidd ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He goes on the top and hits the Frog Splash. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Jimmy breaks it up!!
The WWE Universe boo the hell out of Jimmy. Smith comes in and nails Jimmy with a clothesline. He picks him up and tosses him out. He picks Jey on his shoulders and signals Kidd to hit something big. Kidd goes on the top and hits the Hart Attack. He grabs Jey&#8217;s legs and locks in the Sharpshooter. Jimmy has no option but to&#8230;
TAP
TAP
TAP
Winners: The Hart Dynasty (by submission)

The Dynasty are celebrating in the ring as we go backstage where Eve has a guest for us.

Eve: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, John Morrison.

*The crowd cheer loudly for the Shaman of Sexy*

Eve: John, how do CM Punk&#8217;s comments earlier tonight, affect you going into the tournament match?

Morrison: Well, I was certainly impressed by the aggression he showed. But I don&#8217;t care what he has to say. You know, ever since ECW, he&#8217;s been all talk and no work. And you know what that makes Punk, a bloody loser!!

*The crowd cheer for the hardcore statement*

Morrison: And I will have no problem, beating the pulp out of him, and advancing to the next round. And one last thing before I go, this is John Morrison&#8217;s time to shine. And no other guy will get a piece of it. This is the time where John Morrison proves that he ain&#8217;t no make believe. This is the time where John Morrison becomes WWE champion! So, at Backlash, the era of John Morrison, begins!

*The crowd cheers as Morrison walks off and we go to a commercial*

**It Just Feels Right**

Back from the break and Lita&#8217;s hardcore music hits and out come Lita, Maryse, Melina and Isis The Amazon to a large amount of boos. They get in the ring and discuss some strategy.

**Time To Rock And Roll**

Trish Stratus&#8217;s music hits and she comes out with Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Candice Michelle. They give fives to the WWE fans and get in the ring and pose for the electrified crowd and get ready for Divas action.

Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Candice Michelle vs Lita, Maryse, Melina and Isis The Amazon
Michelle and Melina will start things off. The bell sounds and both divas lock-up. They try over-powering each other and to some extent, are successful. Finally, Michelle kicks Melina in the gut and throws her into the corner. She punches her down until the ref breaks it up. She tags in Kelly. Kelly gets in the ring and whips Melina but Melina reverses. Kelly ducks a clothesline and hits an enzugiri! Crowd pops loudly for that. She hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by Melina!
Kelly picks her up and tags in Candice. Candice gets in and hits Melina with an uppercut. She pushes her to the corner and kicks her in the gut followed by a hip-toss. Melina lands in the center of the ring. Candice comes off the ropes and does a splash. She picks her up and rams her shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. She pulls her out and does a roll-up.
1&#8230;
Melina gets her shoulder up.
Both divas get up. Candice hits a dropkick sending Melina crashing into the turnbuckle. Candice tags in Kelly. Kelly comes in and gets the crowd pumped up. She charges towards Melina but Melina sidesteps and Kelly crashes into the turnbuckle. Melina quickly tags in Maryse. Maryse gets in the ring and punches down Kelly until the ref breaks it up. She picks her up and whips her followed by a clothesline. She picks her up and whips her this time, following it up with a boot. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by Kelly!
Kelly just avoids being pinned as Maryse stares at her in surprise as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Melina has Kelly in the body scissors. Kelly reaches out to her partners but can&#8217;t make the tag. She finally gets some strength back and elbows her way out of the hold. Melina kicks her in the temple and makes a cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kelly spins out avoiding the 3rd count!
Melina tags in Isis which brings huge cheers from the crowd. Isis picks Kelly up and hits a powerslam. She picks her up and whips her followed by a sidewalk slam. She waits for her to get up and then hits a boot. She picks her up and grabs her neck signaling for the chokeslam. She lifts her but Kelly slips out and dropkicks Isis on the knee. Isis goes down on her knees. Kelly hits another dropkick sending her down. Both divas are down. Kelly tags in Trish while Isis tags in Lita. Both divas stare in the center of the ring which brings out huge amount of cheer from the crowd. Lita backs-off and tags in Maryse and buys herself some boos. Maryse gets in and goes for a clothesline but Trish ducks and kicks her in the gut followed by a fisherman suplex. She picks her up and whips her followed by a clothesline. She does the &#8220;U Can&#8217;t C Me&#8221; which buys her some cheers. She hits a legdrop. She waits for Maryse to get up and then nails the Stratusfaction. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!
Winners: Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Candice Michelle

The face divas celebrate as Stephanie McMahon appears on the titatron.

Stephanie: Ladies, just a few moments ago, I had a chat with the SmackDown! general manager, Theodore Long. We discussed the Women&#8217;s championship and who should be champion.

*The crowd start a &#8220;Trish Stratus!&#8221; chant*

Stephanie: And we have come to the conclusion, that at Backlash, there will be a 15-Diva battle royal for the Women&#8217;s championship including all the divas in the WWE!

*The crowd cheer loudly as we go backstage where Triple H is adjusting his ring gear*

*The crowd cheer for The Game. Chris Jericho comes into the locker and brings boos with him*

Hunter: What are you doing here?

Jericho: Just to wish you luck against my former protégé, Wade Barrett.

Hunter: Thanks for your concern, but I don&#8217;t need luck. Because luck is for losers like Wade Barrett and you.

*The taunt brings out cheers from the crowd*

Jericho: Triple H, I am the best in the world at what I do.

Hunter: Yeah. That&#8217;s right. You&#8217;re best at what you do, lose!

*More cheers come in from the crowd*

Jericho: I am serious Triple H. The Miz got lucky tonight. And besides, the reason you&#8217;re in the tournament, is because your wife is the general manager. Without her, you would be losing to some lower-card guy right now. In fact, I think you wouldn&#8217;t even be in the WWE if you weren&#8217;t a McMahon.

*The crowd boo the arrogant Jericho*

Hunter: That&#8217;s what you think. And I don&#8217;t care what you think. Nobody cares what you think.

*The crowd cheers in agreement*
Hunter: So, I&#8217;ll give you an idea. Why don&#8217;t you go to your person locker, that is, if you have one and watch me beat your former protégé, and advance to the semi-finals unlike you.

*Triple H storms off for his match as the crowd cheer and Jericho looks pissed off*

*Commercial*

**I&#8217;ve Had Enough**

Back from the break and Barrett&#8217;s music hits and he comes out to the ring with an arrogant smile on his face. He poses before the NYC crowd and gets ready to play the game.

**The Game**

Triple H&#8217;s vintage music hits and he comes out much to the delight of the crowd. He stalks Barrett during his walk down the ramp. He does his signature water-spit and gets in the ring. He poses on the turnbuckle with &#8220;Triple H!&#8221; chants filling the arena.

Triple H vs Wade Barrett

The bell sounds and Hunter spears Barrett and punches him down until the ref breaks it up. He pushes the ref aside and continues his assault. Finally, the ref pulls them apart and orders Hunter to follow the rules. Hunter stalks Barrett and then nails him with a knee to the jaw. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and rams him head-first into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and does a roll-up.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Barrett manages to roll-out of the pin!
Both men get up at the same time. Barrett swings but Hunter ducks and hits a clothesline of his own. He picks him up and whips him followed by another clothesline. He picks him up and whips him but Barrett reverses and goes for a backdrop. Hunter counters and hits the face-buster followed by a spear. He picks him up and whips him followed by the High Knee after 2 missed clotheslines. He hits the spinebuster and calls for the Pedigree.

**Break The Walls Down**

Chris Jericho&#8217;s music hits and he struts out to ringside and starts cheering for Barrett. Hunter gets distracted. Barrett takes advantage and rolls him up.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Hunter manages to kick out!
Both men get up. Hunter goes for a clothesline but Barrett ducks and nails him with an uppercut followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and rams him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. He whips him followed by a backdrop. He picks him up and throws him out. Jericho claps for Barrett as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Barrett has Hunter in a camel clutch. Hunter tries reaching out to the ropes but can&#8217;t. He stretches out but Barrett&#8217;s strength and his own weakened body is holding him back. Finally, he slowly and steadily crawls over to the ropes and grabs them. Barrett releases the hold. He hits Hunter with a knee-drop. He picks him up and whips him followed by an elbow to the jaw. He picks him up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes on the top and taunts Hunter with the DX chop. He dives off for an elbow-drop but Hunter rolls out of the way and Barrett crashes hard into the mat. Hunter quickly goes into the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Barrett kicks out!
Both men are down. They get up. Barrett charges at Hunter but Hunter ducks and hits an uppercut. Barrett goes down. Hunter picks him up and rams him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him but Barrett reverses and goes for a backdrop. Hunter counters with a face-buster followed by the High Knee. He hits the spinebuster and calls for Pedigree but Jericho pulls him by his legs, face-first into the mat. Barrett gets up and waits for Hunter to do the same and then nails him with a boot. He picks him up and hits a sideslam. He goes on the top and hits the elbow drop. He calls for Wasteland. He picks Hunter on his shoulders but Hunter slips out and hits the Pedigree out of nowhere. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!
Winner: Triple H

Triple H celebrates in the ring as Jericho starts to walk off. He stops on the stage and turns behind. Hunter taunts him with the DX chop and raises his hands in victory as we go backstage in Mike Cooper&#8217;s office where he is talking with Trish Stratus.

Mike: &#8230;and the You Can&#8217;t See Me thing, it was superb.

Trish: Hahahaha. Thanks. By the way, how&#8217;s John?

Mike: Umm, the treatment&#8217;s started. He&#8217;ll be fine. In fact, I just got a call from the doc saying he&#8217;ll be fit to wrestle next week!

*The kiddies cheer for the good news*

Mike: But I have to admit, Cena got man-handled by Show. But tell me, why are you so concerned about Cena?

Trish: Why? He&#8217;s a nice guy. A good friend&#8230;

*We can&#8217;t hear the whole chat as the camera fades away for the main-event, which is next*

**This Fire Burns**

Back from the break and CM Punk&#8217;s music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction. He gets in the ring and does the &#8220;X&#8221; pose before stretching.

**Ain&#8217;t No Make Believe**

John Morrison&#8217;s music hits and he comes out. He does the slow-mo pose with the pyros going off behind him. He takes out his glares with a cross embedded on them and gives it to a small child sitting in the front row. He gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle before taking off his fur coat and gets ready for the main-event.

CM Punk vs John Morrison

The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Punk converts into a side headlock. Morrison pushes him off. Punk comes off the ropes and hits a shoulder block. He comes off the ropes again, jumps to the other side of Morrison, comes off the ropes again and hits a clothesline. He picks Morrison up and whips him followed by a spinning heelkick. He allows Morrison to get up and hits him with a solid kick to the temple. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Morrison kicks out!
Punk can&#8217;t believe it. He picks Morrison up and whips him followed by a dropkick. He picks him up and slashes him with multiple kicks across the torso and forehead and finishes it off with an enzugiri. He goes for another cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Morrison lifts his shoulder off the canvas!
Punk gets frustrated and stomps away at Morrison. He picks him up and whips him but Morrison reverses. Punk ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He gets up quickly. He picks Morrison up and whips but Morrison reverses and goes for a backdrop. Punk counters with a kick across the chest. He comes off the ropes, slides between Morrison&#8217;s leg and does a roll-up but Morrison rolls through and hits a Pele kick. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Punk barely manages to avoid defeat!
Morrison can&#8217;t believe it! He looks at the ref in helplessness. He picks Punk up and whips him followed by a spinning heelkick. He waits for Punk to get up and hits an enzugiri. He allows Punk to get back to his feet and nails a solid DDT. He picks Punk and throws him out of the ring. Punk is reeling as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Morrison has Punk in the sleeper. Punk starts fainting and goes down on his knees. He gets some Herculean strength out of nowhere and gets back on his feet. He pushes Morrison in the corner forcing him to release the hold. He charges at Morrison but Morrison sidesteps and Punk crashes into the turnbuckle. Morrison climbs on the second rope and hits a missile dropkick. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Punk kicks out!
Morrison picks him up and whips him followed by an elbow to the jaw. He hits a standing moonsault. He goes for the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Another kick out by Punk.
He calls for the Flash Kick as Punk is struggling to get back to his feet. Morrison bounces on the ropes and comes down but Punk ducks. Morrison lands on his feet but Punk kicks him in the back of the head. Both men are down. They get up. Morrison goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks and hits press slam. He picks Morrison up and hits an enzugiri. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kick out by Morrison!
Punk gets frustrated. He picks Morrison up and whips him in the corner followed by a facebuster and then, follows it up with a bulldog. He calls for the GTS. He lifts Morrison on his shoulders but Morrison slips out and nails Punk with the Flash Kick. Punk falls in the corner. Morrison goes to the corner and checks if Punk is still down. He jumps and hits the Starship Pain! He covers his opponent.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!
Winner: John Morrison

Morrison celebrates his victory on the top turnbuckle and points at his fans in the NYC crowd. He gets down from the turnbuckle and gets out of the ring to celebrate personally with the many fans in attendance at the MSG as Punk sits on the floor holding his head. Morrison is shown giving out fives.

**End of show**

I'll toss out a quick review. A decent show, but as the debut show for the new thread, it didn't make the huge impact I was expecting. Cooper will be an interesting new figurehead for the company and it will be interesting to see if he makes a lot of appearances, or stays behind the scenes mostly.

The matches were solid, but the promo work is a little iffy. I was hoping for more substance out of the promos, but they just felt awkward at times.

I like that Morrison won in the main event, it is nice to see him get a push. He is a greta wrestler and I would like to see him go places. Not so sure about that match exactly being main event, but it works. I will be reading, good luck with the new project.

155ni11.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs Joe Hennig (Intercontinental championship)

15-Diva Battle Royal (Women's championship)

2r1zp5w.jpg

Preview

Theodore Long addresses the situation regarding the championships being vacated

Confirmed Matches

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

Mickie James and Beth Pheonix vs Victoria and Kharma

2r1zp5w.jpg

Matt Striker, Josh Matthews and Booker T welcome us to Friday Night SmackDown!

The camera pans around the arena showing the many fans cheering for the blue show.

**MACMILLITANT**

Teddy Long’s music hits and he the general manager comes out dancing to the tunes. He is in a cheerful mood. He gets in the ring and gets a mic. He shakes his hips to his theme until the music fades out. Finally, he speaks.

Teddy: Howdy WWE Universe!

*The fans cheer for the cheerful GM*

Teddy: Welcome to the first SmackDown! under new management, Michael Cooper.

*The crowd cheer for Cooper*

Teddy: As you all know, all the championships in the WWE have been vacated as per orders from Mr. Mike Cooper. Now, as SmackDown! general manager, it is my duty, to address the situation regarding the SmackDown! championships. Now,we will have an 12-man battle royal with the final 2 men qualifying to compete for the United States championship at Backlash.

*The crowd roar loudly for that*

Teddy: As far as the World Heavyweight championship is concerned, I have selected 5 men, who I think are worth to compete for the World Heavyweight championship, in a Five Alive challenge, at Backlash! They are, The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!!

**Too Many Lies**

Sheamus’s music hits and out comes the first-ever Irish-born WWE champion. He poses on the ramp before strutting down to the ring. He poses in the ring and stands in a corner.

Teddy: The Master of the 619, Rey Mysterio!!

**Booyaka**

The Biggest Little Master comes out. He acknowledges the crowd as the pyros go-off in the background. He gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with the arena filled with “619” chants.

Teddy: The Rated-R Superstar, Edge!!

**On This Day**

Edge’s hardcore music hits and he comes out as the fans boo the hell out of him. He slides in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle. He grins at Sheamus and Rey before settling down in a corner.

Teddy: The Viper, Randy Orton!!

**Voices**

Voices hits and out comes WWE’s Apex Predator. He walks calculatedly to the ring. He gets in the ring and poses for the fans who are cheering him.

Teddy: And, The Phenom, The Deadman, The Undertaker!!!

**Graveyard Symphony **

The Undertaker mystically makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring with hatred in his eyes as the other superstars in the ring take a step back, a sign of fear and respect for the man 19 and 0 at WrestleMania.

Teddy: Playas, be careful, because I’ve set a no-touch clause for this interaction between you all here tonight.

*Teddy Long leaves the ring and exits as Sheamus gets a microphone*

Sheamus: Hmm. Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Edge and Undertaker. Are you serious Teddy? These 4 men against the breakout star of 2010?

*The crowd boos the arrogant Sheamus*

Sheamus: I mean, really, they are no match for me! I am the first-ever Irish-born WWE champion! I created records within months of my debut. I retired stars, took out icons and won championships! My first year on RAW was gold! I dominated ECW and RAW, and I plan to do the same with SmackDown!

*The crowd continues to boo him*

Sheamus: You see, I, will become the new face of Friday Nights. I will become the new top dog of the blue brand. I will rule SmackDown! Also, one more thing, at Backlash, I will be the new World Heavyweight championship. And I don’t care who I have to pin or who I have to force to submit, I will walk away with the top prize on SmackDown! The World and it’s heavyweight championship, will belong to me, The Celtic Warrior!

*The crowd boos him as Edge grabs the mic out of his hand*

Edge: Sheamus, Sheamus. You may have done too many things on ECW and RAW, but this is SmackDown! I run things around here. This is my show, and nobody is going to take this away from me. Because ever since 2007, I have been the staple, the money-maker and the “face” of SmackDown! and no human jar of mayonnaise can ever take my place.

*The crowd cheer for the last statement*

Edge: Not only him, but nobody! And you all listen to me carefully, I will win at Backlash, no matter what the odds. At Backlash, I will prove why I am the “top dog” on SmackDown! by winning the World Heavyweight championship! And you know what all of you can do about it, absolutely and positively, NOTHING!!

*The crowd boo the non-PG superstar as Undertaker grabs a mic*

Taker: Hmm. Edge, you’re right. Ever since 2007, you have been on the top of the league. But you’re league is nowhere near my league!!

*The crowd cheer the Phenom*

Taker: And I have been running my league ever since you dreamt of making money! I don’t care who I am up against because no one has been able to outlast and outsmart The Deadman, and no one ever will! Because no man is capable of going toe-to-toe with The Undertaker!

*The crowd can’t stop cheering for The Undertaker*

Taker: You all can come at Backlash thinking you’re going to walk out the champion, but the fact of the matter is, you know you can’t, because standing before you, is The Phenom. And I promise, that I will walk out of Backlash, holding World championship gold. And all of you, will, Rest…In…Peace!!

*The crowd cheer for the Old School catchphrase*

*Suddenly, something strikes Sheamus and he shoves Taker. Taker retaliates and grabs him by the neck. Edge releases Taker’s hold and kicks Taker in the gut. He turns around and Sheamus nails him with the Irish Hammer. Taker grabs Edge by the neck. Edge tries fighting out but knocks Rey off in the process. Taker connects with chokeslam*

**MACMILLITANT**

Teddy Long’s music hits for the second time and he comes out.

Teddy: Undertaker, Edge, Sheamus. The 3 of you have violated my no-touch policy. And therefore, you will be defending your championship spots, tonight!

*Taker ignores Teddy and focuses on Orton who is now in his face. Both men are engaged in a hardcore stare down as the arena is filled with cheers. The crowd is expecting a combat but Orton just leaves the ring. He stops at the ramp and grins at a frustrated Taker as we go to a commercial*

**We Walk Alone**
The former Nexus’ group music hits and out come former Nexus members, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel with boos accompanying them. They get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckle before getting ready for their match.

**Radio**

Curt Hawkins and the internet sensation Zack Ryder make their way to the ring. They pose for the crowd with “Iced Z!” chants filling the arena. They discuss strategy as Slater and Gabriel look on in disgust.

Ryder and Slater will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Slater pushes Ryder in the corner followed by a kick to the gut and then an uppercut. He whips him into another corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him but Ryder ducks a clothesline and goes for springboard moonsault but Slater sidesteps and Ryder crashes hard into the mat. Slater picks Ryder up and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. Cover.

Ryder kicks out!
Gabriel picks Ryder up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes on the top and hits a Frog Splash. Another cover.

Another kick out by Ryder!
Gabriel gets frustrated and stomps away at Ryder. He picks him up and whips him but Ryder reverses. He goes for a clothesline but Gabriel ducks and hits a reverse DDT. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover.

Ryder kicks out for the third time!!
Gabriel can’t believe it. He waits for Ryder to get up and then connects with kicks across the back and knee. Ryder is able to block one kick and counters with an enzugiri. Both men are down. They get up slowly and tag in their partners. Slater comes in and goes for a clothesline but Hawkins ducks and hits a dropkick. He waits for him to get up and then kicks him several times across the temple with the final kick landing hard on the jaw. He picks him up and whips him followed by a spinning heelkick. He waits for him to get up and nails roundhouse kick to the temple. Slater is stunned. Hawkins goes for the cover.

Slater barely kicks out!
Hawkins pulls his hair back as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Hawkins hits Slater with a splash in the corner. He picks him up and hits him with a chop across the chest. He whips him followed by a clothesline. He goes on the top and poses before diving off for a Frog Splash but Slater rolls out of harm’s way. Hawkins lands hard on the mat. Both men are down. They get up. Hawkins goes for a clothesline but Slater ducks and hits an enzugiri. Slater quickly tags in Gabriel. Gabriel gets in and hooks the leg.

Hawkins kicks out!
Gabriel picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a running spinning heelkick. He pulls Hawkins to the center of the ring and hits a standing moonsault. He hooks the leg again.

Hawkins kicks out again!
Gabriel picks him up and rams him into the post. He pulls him out and hits a neckbreaker. He goes on the top and hits a moonsault. Another cover.

Hawkins manages to lift his shoulder off the canvas!
Gabriel picks him up and whips him followed by an elbow to the jaw. He goes on the top and calls for the 450 splash. He dives off but Hawkins rolls out of the way and Gabriel hits the 450 on the mat. Both men are down. They tag in their partners. Slater goes on the top and goes for a missile dropkick but Ryder sidesteps and Slater crashes into the mat. Ryder takes advantage and knocks him out with a boot. He picks him up and whips him but Slater reverses. Ryder ducks a clothesline and hits the Rough Ryder. He goes into a cover.

Gabriel breaks it up!
Hawkins comes in the ring and clotheslines Gabriel out but tumbles out himself. Ryder gets up and stalks Slater. Slater is up. Ryder hits him with the Zack Attack. He hooks the leg.

3!!
Ryder and Hawkins seal the deal!
Winners: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
The Long Island natives celebrate in the ring as we go backstage to Todd Grisham.

Todd: Great win for Ryder and Hawkins there. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Christian.

*The crowd cheer for Captain Charisma*

Todd: Christian, do you think you can beat Sheamus tonight to claim a spot in the championship match at Backlash?

Christian: Well first off all, Teddy, thank you for giving me an opportunity to prove that I am capable of winning the World Heavyweight championship. As for you question Todd, of course you I can beat Sheamus. You see Todd, ever since coming to the WWE, my goal has been one. And that is to win the World Heavyweight championship. And now that I have a chance to, I am not letting it get away!

*The crowd keep cheering Christian*

Christian: Todd, my road to winning the World Heavyweight championship, starts tonight!

*The crowd can’t stop cheering for the Instant Classic*

Todd: Christian, I have just received information, your match, is next.

*The crowd cheer as Christian gives Todd a confused look and walks off for his match with Sheamus*

**Too Many Lies**

Back from the break and Sheamus’s music hits and he comes out. He looks disgusted at the fact that he has to defend his spot in the championship match. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd. He gets ready for his opponent to make his entry.

**Just Close Your Eyes**

Christian’s music hits and he comes out. He walks down to the ring searching for his Peeps in the arena. He gets in the ring and climbs on the turnbuckle. He searches for his Peeps from there. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he’s going to win the championship. He takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd.

World Heavyweight championship match spot
Sheamus vs Christian

The bell sounds and both men lock up. Sheamus converts it into a bearhug. Christian elbows his way out of trouble. He charges at Sheamus but Sheamus ducks and hits a clothesline. He picks him up and throws him in the corner followed by another clothesline. He pulls him to the center of the ring and hooks the leg.

Christian kicks out!
Sheamus picks Christian up and whips him. Christian ducks a clothesline and goes for springboard crossbody but Sheamus catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker. He picks him up and hits the Irish Curse. Cover.

Christian lifts his shoulder off the canvas!
Sheamus gets frustrated and kicks away at Christian. He waits for Christian to sit up and then nails a Pele kick. Another cover by Sheamus.

Another kick out by Christian!
Sheamus can’t believe it. He picks him up and rams him into the post. He pulls him out and whips him but Christian ducks a clothesline. He comes off the ropes but Sheamus nails him with a picture-perfect boot. Sheamus hooks the leg.

Christian barely manages to survive in the match!
Sheamus gets frustrated and stomps Christian. He picks him up and knocks him down with the Irish Hammer. He turns him around and locks in the Camel Clutch. Christian’s expression tells us the pain he’s going through. He pulls the 270-pounder and his tired body towards the rope. He finally gets there and Sheamus is forced to release the hold. Sheamus calls for the Brogue Kick. He charges at Christian but Christian ducks and Sheamus tumbles to the outside. Christian baseball slides into Sheamus who crashes into the barricade. Christian gets in the ring and celebrates as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Christian has Sheamus in the Boston Crab. Sheamus crawls over to the ropes and gets there. Christian releases the hold. He waits for Sheamus to get up and then hits a dropkick sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. He whips him but Sheamus reverses. Christian ducks a clothesline and hits the flash kick. He picks Sheamus up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Kick out by Sheamus!
Christian picks him up and whips him but Sheamus reverses him into the corner. He charges at him but Christian ducks and hits the pendulum kick. He goes on the top and hits a flying uppercut. Sheamus falls onto the second rope. Christian chokes him with his boot before going outside and slapping Sheamus. He gets in the ring and climbs on the second turnbuckle. He grabs Sheamus and hits the tornado DDT. Cover.

Sheamus kicks out!
Christian looks surprised. He calls for the Killswitch. He grabs Sheamus but Sheamus converts it into a bridge cover.

Christian rolls through.
Both men get up. Christian swings at him but Sheamus ducks and hits the Irish Hammer. He picks him up and whips him followed by the Irish Curse. He calls for the Brogue Kick. He charges at Christian but Christian ducks and Sheamus crashes into the turnbuckle. Christian hits him with a dropkick. Sheamus falls in the corner. Christian goes on the top and nails a moonsault. He hooks the leg.

3!!!
Christian has pulled out an upset! He’s going to Backlash!!
Winner: Christian

Christian celebrates in the ring as the Peeps go mad and we go backstage where Victoria is preparing for her match.

*Beth Pheonix comes in which brings huge cheers from the crowd*

Victoria: What do you want?

Beth: I don’t want anything. I thought you would need something. Luck. Because it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out that Mickie and I, we are going to beat the hell out of you and your partner.

Victoria: Really? I don’t think so. Do you even know what Kharma is capable of? She can rip you two into exact halves. So it is you who need luck, not me!

*The crowd boo Victoria as she walks off and we go to a commercial*

**I Come From Money**

Ted DiBiase’s music hits and he comes out. The crowd boos him. He gets in the ring and shows off his arrogance and gets ready for the match.

**Ride of The Valkyries**

Daniel Bryan’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd before getting ready for the high-stakes match as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Averno, Sin Cara, Trent Barreta, Yoshi Tatsu, Chavo Guerrero, Mark Henry, Great Khali and Jinder Mahal are in the ring along with Ted and Bryan.

**Domination**

Ezekiel Jackson’s music hits and he comes out. He gets in the ring and takes a good luck at his opponents.

**Perfection **

Dolph Ziggler’s music hits and he comes out to huge heat. He gets in the ring and strikes his signature pose before taking out his leather jacket and getting ready for the match.

United States championship contender’s Battle Royal

The final 2 men will be going to Backlash. The bell sounds and chaos hits the ring. Henry grabs Barreta and throws him out of the ring.

Trent Barreta is eliminated

Cara does a huge splash on Dolph in the corner. He whips him but Dolph reverses. Cara ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault taking out Dolph and Chavo. In another corner, Bryan lashes out at Ted with kicks across the torso. He whips him in the corner followed by a running bulldog. He attempts to throw him out but Ted hangs on to the ropes. Bryan turns around thinking Ted is eliminated but runs right into an enzugiri from Averno. Khali grabs Averno from behind and throws him into the corner. He slaps him across the chest. He whips him and Averno runs right into a clothesline from Mahal. Mahal picks him up and dumps him outside.

Averno is eliminated

The camera switches to Khali who knocks Chavo out with a chop. He picks him up and clotheslines him out.

Chavo Guerrero is eliminated

Jackson powerbombs Khali out of nowhere! The crowd pops for that. Mahal hits Zeke from behind but it has no effect on him. Zeke turns around and knocks Mahal off his feet with a clothesline. Bryan goes on the top and goes for a crossbody but Zeke grabs him in mid-air and hits a sit-out powerbomb. In another corner, Dolph hits Yoshi with another clothesline. He picks him up and dumps him over.

Yoshi Tatsu is eliminated

Dolph looks happy in the ring as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Dolph and Henry try pushing Khali over the top. Ted gets up and helps their cause. They nearly push him over but Khali fights back with chops and kicks. He gets rid of Henry by kicking him in the groin. He pushes Ted off and chops Dolph in the skull. Zeke comes out of nowhere and clotheslines Khali over the top rope!!

Great Khali is eliminated

Khali looks pissed off as the crowd erupts to cheer the Personification of Domination. The camera switches to Mahal’s face as he too looks pissed off. Henry gets up and tries pushing Zeke over the top but Zeke counters and sends Henry flying out!!

Mark Henry is eliminated

Zeke seems unstoppable as he runs into Ted with a spear. He picks him and dumps him out.

Ted DiBiase is eliminated

Zeke turns around and Cara knocks him off with a missile dropkick. He picks him up and whips him but Zeke reverses. Cara ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He hits a standing dropkick. He goes on the top and hits the Frog Splash. He picks him up and whips him but Zeke reverses and hits a picture-perfect boot. He picks him up and clotheslines him out.

Sin Cara is eliminated

The high-flying action has come to an abrupt halt as the crowd boo the elimination of Cara. We are down to the final 4. Zeke picks Bryan up and whips him in the corner. He goes for a clothesline but Bryan ducks and Zeke crashes into the turnbuckle. Bryan hits the enzugiri. Zeke gets stunned and falls towards the ropes. Mahal pulls the ropes down and Zeke tumbles out!!

Ezekiel Jackson is eliminated

The crowd are in shock as Zeke has been dumped out! Mahal looks happy but Bryan hits him with a kick to the temple. Dolph runs at him but Bryan sidesteps and dropkicks Dolph. Dolph goes over the top but manages to hang on to the ropes. He gets up on the apron but Bryan dropkicks him again. Dolph goes down and gets eliminated.

Dolph Ziggler is eliminated

Winners: Daniel Bryan and Jinder Mahal
Bryan celebrates in the ring as Mahal looks happy on the outside. We go backstage to Todd Grisham.

Todd: Well, congratulations to Daniel Bryan and of course, to Jinder Mahal. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Randy Orton!

*The crowd cheer loudly for Orton*

Todd: Randy Orton, my question to you is, why didn’t you speak earlier tonight when you were in the ring with your opponents for Backlash?

Orton: Well Todd, you actually saw what happened to the men who “spoke” in the ring. They, have to defend their slots in the championship match. And as we saw, Sheamus already lost his.

*The crowd cheer the fact*

Orton: And besides, I am one who believes that actions speak louder than words. And it is my actions that is going to win me the World Heavyweight championship at Backlash.

*The crowd cheer for the Apex Predator*

Orton: It is my actions that people fear the most. My actions, namely, the punt to the head and the RKO!!

*A loud “RKO!” chant begins*

Orton: You know what, all those guys who brag about how they are going to win the championship, are just talkers. They can’t act. They don’t have the balls to back-up their talk. And you know what I do to those guys, send them to the hospital with a kick to the head!

*The crowd can’t stop cheering*

*But the cheering stops as “Dashing” Cody Rhodes enters the frame*

Cody: Hahahaha. Orton, you are just so foolish. You think everybody fears the RKO or the stupid kick to the head? You’re dumb-ass Orton. Because nobody fears you. Well, at least I don’t!

*The crowd boo the arrogant son of Dusty Rhodes*

Cody: And now that I have become “Dashing” Cody Rhodes once again, I will back up my talk! Because I have “the balls” to. You know what Randy, I am going to beat Edge right here tonight, and then shatter your dreams of becoming champion at Backlash. Because Backlash, is going to be my night, and I will become the World Heavyweight champion!

*The crowd continue to boo him*

*Cody slaps Orton right across the face and runs away before Orton can react. Orton looks pissed off and angry as we go to a commercial*

**Smoke and Mirrors**

Back from the break and Cody Rhodes’ music hits and out comes The Dashing One. He takes a look in the mirror and adjusts his hair before strutting down the ring with a chorus of boos echoing around the arena. He gets in the ring and taunts the crowd by moving his hand around his smooth face.

**On This Day**

The Rated-R music hits and out comes The Rated-R Superstar. He looks pissed off. He poses on the ramp with pyros going off in the background. He slides in the ring. He climbs on the turnbuckle and poses for the half-cheering half-booing crowd.

Edge vs “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

The bell sounds and Edge takes Cody down and punches him down until the ref breaks it up. He goes after Cody again this time throwing him into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and throws him out. He goes out and smashes Cody’s skull on the steps. He picks him up and whips him into the barricade. He picks him up and whips him into the post. He picks him up and throws him into the ring. He gets in and waits for Cody to get up and then hits the Edge-o-Matic. Cover.

Kick out by Cody!
Cody manages to survive in the match. Edge picks him up and hits a suplex. He picks him up and hits the Impeller DDT. He hooks the leg.

Cody kicks out again!
Edge looks frustrated. He kicks away at Cody. He waits for him to sit up and nails a Pele kick. He goes in the corner and pulls his hair back signaling for Spear. He charges at him but Cody sidesteps and Edge crashes into the turnbuckle. He turns around and runs right into an enzugiri from Cody. Both men are down. They get up. Edge goes for a clothesline but Cody ducks and hits the press slam. He picks him up and whips him but Edge reverses. Cody ducks and hits a springboard moonsault. Cover.

Edge kicks out!
Cody picks him up and rams him head-first into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. Edge stumbles forward. Cody hits the Beautiful Disaster. Cover.

Edge kicks out at 2 ½
Cody can’t believe it! He picks Edge up and throws him out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Cody hits a knee-drop on the back of Edge’s knee. He locks in the one-legged Boston Crab. Edge expresses the amount of pain he’s going through via his expression and shouts. He crawls towards the ropes and grabs them. Cody refuses to let go at first but finally releases as the ref starts counting. He picks Edge up and hits him with a chopblock to the injured part. Edge goes down. Cody stomps away at the back of the knee. He picks him up and whips him but Edge reverses. Cody hangs on to the ropes. Edge charges at him but Cody sidesteps and counters with the Alabama slam. Cover.

Edge kicks out!
Cody looks annoyed. He stares at the ref in anger. He starts bullying the ref but Edge takes advantage and does a roll-up.

Cody rolls through!
Cody gets up quickly but Edge’s injury is holding him back. Cody nails him with a second Beautiful Disaster. Cover.

Edge still manages to kick out!
Cody can’t believe it. He goes in the corner and calls for a Spear taunting Edge. The crowd boos him. Cody charges at him but Edge counters with the Impeller DDT out of nowhere! Edge goes in the corner and pulls his hair back and signals for the original Spear. He charges but the injury causes him to fall down. Cody smirks and nails Edge in the back of the head. Cover.

Edge barely manages to kick out!
Cody calls for the Cross Rhodes. He positions himself when…

**Voices**

Orton’s music hits but there is no sign of Randy Orton whatsoever. Cody yells at Orton to come out. Edge takes advantage of the distraction and rolls Cody up.

3!!
Edge wins out of nowhere!
Winner: Edge
Edge goes out of the ring and crawls his way up the ramp as Cody looks pissed off in the ring. He holds his head in frustration before yelling at Orton to come out and show his “ass”. Orton comes out from the audience and gets in the ring. He stalks Cody from behind. The crowd start cheering and Cody sees Orton on the titatron. He turns around and Orton nails him with the RKO!! Orton looks at him with angry eyes. He closes his eyes and tries to relax as Cody is struggling to get up. Orton decides to go out of the ring but sees Cody on all his fours. He grabs hold of the ropes and waits impatiently in the corner to deliver the punt! He sees the perfect time and charges at Cody and nails him with the punt to the skull. Cody is out cold as the angry expression turns into a smirk for Orton. He goes out of the ring. He stops at the ramp and poses as Cody is down and out in the ring! Orton walks to the back as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and a replay of what happened before the break is shown and the announcers say they will keep us updated about Cody’s status.

**Don’t Mess With**

Victoria’s hardcore music hits and she comes out to a chorus of boos with her partner, Kharma. They make their way to the ring. They pose on the turnbuckle before waiting for their opponents to come out.

**Obsession**

Mickie James’ music hits and she comes out with Beth Pheonix to huge amount of cheers. They get in the ring and pose for the fans and get ready for the match.

Mickie James and Beth Pheonix vs Victoria and Kharma

Mickie and Victoria will start things off. The bell sounds and both divas lock up. Mickie pushes Victoria in the corner and kicks her in the gut. She whips her but Victoria reverses her into the corner followed by a vicious clothesline. She pulls her to the center of the ring and goes for a cover.

Kick out by Mickie!
Victoria picks her up and whips her but Mickie ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. She goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. Both divas are down. They tag in their respective partners. Beth comes in and goes for a clothesline but Kharma ducks and hits a headbutt to the torso. She picks her up and whips her followed by a clothesline. She picks her up and hits a spinebuster. Cover.

Kick out by Beth!
She picks Beth up and whips her into the corner followed by a splash. She picks her up and whips her. Beth ducks a clothesline and hits one of her own but it has zero effect on Kharma. Beth hits another clothesline and this time, Kharma goes down on her knees. Beth hits her with a kick to the temple and goes for a cover.

Kharma powers out!
Beth picks Kharma up and whips her but Kharma reverses. Beth ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick. Cover.

Victoria breaks it up!
Mickie comes in and tries clotheslining Victoria out but Victoria ducks and backdrops Mickie out instead. Beth hits Victoria with a boot. She turns around and Kharma nails her with a spear!! She picks her up and hits the implant buster. She hooks the leg.

3!!
It’s over!
Winners: Victoria and Kharma
The 2 divas celebrate in the ring. Victoria climbs up the turnbuckle but Kharma pulls her down and Victoria lands hard on her neck. Kharma picks her up and hits a boot. She waits for her to get up and hits a spear. She picks her up and nails her with the implant buster. Kharma walks out of the ring. She makes her way back only to stop at the ramp to look at the carnage she has left in the ring as we go backstage where Todd Grisham is standing with a guest.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time, Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali.

*The crowd boo the Indian pair*

Todd: Mahal, how do you feel about your victory in the battle royal tonight?

Mahal: It’s a great feeling. Not only to win the battle royal but also, to outlast some of the worthless and useless superstars in the WWE. You know, I shouldn’t have been put in the battle royal in the first place, because I am Jinder Mahal and I am easily, the best superstar here on SmackDown!

*The crowd boo the arrogant Mahal*

Mahal: Yeah, boo me you idiots. Because that’s all you can do. But after Backlash, you will all bow down, go down on your knees and pay respect to your ruler. Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the United States of America, I will be the United States champion! Your, United States champion!

*The crowd continue to boo Mahal*

Todd: Well Mahal, it’s good to see you so confident, but your opponent for Backlash, is none other than former U.S champion, Daniel Bryan.

*The crowd cheer at the mention of Daniel Bryan*

Mahal: Daniel Bryan, are you serious? He’s nowhere near my class. He’s just classless. He’s like each and everyone of you, stupid, arrogant and a waste of time, space and money!

*The crowd can’t stop booing*

Mahal: And if you think he’s the one who’s going to beat me, then you all are absurd. Because there’s no way that nerd can beat me! Because I have sworn to the USA, that at Backlash, I will become YOUR king!

*The crowd are still booing Mahal who storms off with Khali as we go to a commercial*

**Man on Fire**

Back from the break and Kane’s music hits and he comes out. He looks ready to battle his brother and take his spot in the championship match at Backlash. He gets in the ring and strikes his signature pose as the pyros in the ring post go off.

**Graveyard Symphony**

The Undertaker’s music hits and the elder brother walks out in his signature style with cheers echoing around the arena. He does his mystical walk to the ring. He gets in the ring and takes off his coat and hat and does his signature “eyes-in-the-head” thing. He gets ready for action.

The Undertaker vs Kane

The bell sounds and Taker goes on the attack. He punches Kane on the torso. He whips him but Kane reverses. Taker ducks a clothesline and hits a clothesline of his own. He measures Kane and hits a legdrop. He picks him up and smashes his skull on the turnbuckle. He whips him into a corner. He charges at him and hits a clothesline followed by another similar clothesline. He picks him, twists his arm, climbs on the top rope and hits Old School. He hooks the leg.

Kane kicks out!
The crowd boos for that. Taker picks him up and whips him but Kane reverses and goes for a backdrop. Taker counters with a kick to the temple followed by a boot. Another cover by Taker.

Kane lifts his shoulder off the mat!
The crowd boos again. Taker stomps away at Kane. He picks him up and places his head between his legs. He goes for Last Ride but Kane slips out and hits a boot. Both men are down. They get up. Kane charges at Taker and takes him down with a spear. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He charges at him but Taker gets his leg up just in time. Taker charges at Kane but Kane counters with the sideslam. Cover.

Taker kicks out!
Kane looks frustrated. He calls for Chokeslam. He grabs Taker by the neck but Taker counters by kicking Kane in the gut. He goes for a DDT but Kane pushes him away and hits an uppercut. He whips him followed by another uppercut. He picks him up and throws him outside. He goes out and smashes his skull on the barricade. Taker is down and out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kane hits Taker with a splash in the corner. Taker stumbles forward. Kane pushes him back in the corner and hits a running clothesline. He places Taker in the corner again and this time, slaps him across the torso. Taker goes down on his knees. Kane hits him with a Pele kick. Cover.

Taker’s foot is on the rope!!!
The ref stops his count and Kane can’t believe it. He stalks the ref demanding a fair count. He turns around and goes for a big move but Taker sits-up Deadman style. Kane is stopped in his tracks. Taker gets up and goes for a clothesline but Kane ducks and hits a boot. He goes on the top and hits the flying clothesline. He calls for Chokeslam. He grabs Taker by the neck but Taker counters with a kick to the gut followed by a DDT. Both men are down. They get up. Taker grabs hold of Kane and whips him but Kane knocks the ref down in the process. Taker hits Kane with a boot. He calls for the Chokeslam. He grabs him by the neck and hits the dreaded move. He goes for the cover but finds that the ref is out. Taker looks frustrated. He calls for another chokeslam. But out of the blue, Sheamus comes out of the crowd. He stands on the apron and yanks Taker’s arm. Taker goes down holding his arm. Sheamus escapes through the crowd. Kane is up by now and so is the ref. Taker turns around and Kane grabs him by the neck. He hits the Chokeslam. Cover.

3!!
Kane is going to Backlash!!
Winner: Kane
Kane is celebrating in the ring as Sheamus poses in the middle of the booing crowd. Taker is shown down and out outside the ring. Kane looks content in the ring. He is about to leave but is interrupted.

**On This Day**

Edge’s music hits and he comes out. He gets in the ring and gets in Kane’s face. They are about to go at it but…

**Just Close Your Eyes**

…are interrupted by Christian’s music. He comes out to huge pop. He gets in the ring and he and Edge engage in a stare down. The crowd start a “We want brawl!” chant.

**Booyaka**

Rey Mysterio’s friendly music hits and he comes out with the kiddies cheering him. He gets in the ring and stands facing Edge and Kane. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he’s going to win the World Heavyweight championship.

**Voices**

Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes out. He gets in the ring and in the face of Kane.

The 5 men engage in a stare down. A feeling of intensity hits the arena and the crowd erupt to cheer for their favorites.

**MACMILLITANT**

Teddy Long comes out and stands on the stage. He asks for a mic and gets it almost at the same second.

Teddy: Playas, before you even think of doing it, let me tell you that I have issued a no-touch clause for all of you.

*The crowd boo for ruining the party*

Teddy: But playas, I got a great news coming for you all. As it is, the SmackDown! main-event for Backlash is going to be huge with these men going at it for the World Heavyweight championship. But, to make it even more interesting, I have made the match a special one. That is, now, the World Heavyweight championship match at Backlash, will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match!!

*The crowd explodes at the announcement as the camera focuses on each of the contenders*

**End of show**

155ni11.jpg

World Heavyweight championship (Tables, Ladders and Chairs match)
Randy Orton vs Edge vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio vs Kane

Alberto Del Rio vs Joe Hennig

U.S championship
Daniel Bryan vs Jinder Mahal w/ Great Khali

Women's championship
15-Diva Battle Royal

Avitus25's Global Icon Smackdown Review!

--- United States Battle Royal – I like the idea that you’ve had with the Battle Royal with the final two facing off at the PPV for the title, but isn’t this the same as you did for the Intercontinental Title on RAW? Might have been nice for some other type of match to determine the challengers? Interested to see who ends up winning the Battle Royal anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the winners on RAW.

--- I like the five men for the World Title match. I also like Teddy’s response to the conflict, I’m interested to see if all three manage to retain their slots. I liked all the promos… Undertaker’s was maybe a little different to his usual style but not massively so. I was surprised they got physical but that makes more sense than them all staying separate, even though I’m not sure they’d have enough dislike for each other to disobey Long this early on. Interesting to see the effects of it anyway. Really like how you used Orton. Love his character and looks like you’re going to be sticking quite similar to this and a potential Orton – Undertaker match could be brilliant.

--- Tag Match – I love the team of Hawkins and Ryder so I’m hoping they get something of a push in this thread. Good match. Hope this is the sign of good things for the tag division, as well as Hawkins and Ryder. Interested to see how you used Slater and Gabriel as well, not a big fan of theirs at the minute but interested to see if you can make them interesting.

--- Christian v Sheamus – I like this match up. With Edge and Undertaker I can’t particularly see them losing their spots, but this match really makes me question whether Sheamus will retain his… Christian’s a real likely superstar to take the spot. Glad to see Christian get the win… can’t imagine Sheamus is going to be happy about this. In terms of the actual match… it was good but very split in half. The first half Sheamus was dominating the second half Christian was dominating… I feel like I’m being a bit harsh but the quality is high so it’s the little things that count… I just feel like a match should be more than just one dominating and another dominating after, it should be back and forth… at least to some extent… so for example, still a few potential Christian comebacks that Sheamus quickly neutralises in (so like Christian hitting a dropkick, but then Sheamus countering the next move attempt etc.) and make the ending a little more back and forth. I hope you understand what I mean… I just think that’d take the thread to the next level.

--- I love the new Divas that you’ve hired… Victoria has been one of my favourites over the past 7 or 8 years and I’m interested to see how you utilise her. I can almost see Kharma just turning on everyone in the match and destroying them all…

--- There’s a lot of talent in your United States Battle Royal… I could pick at least 6 or 7 that I’d want to win so I’m very interested to see where this goes… Love the portrayal of Big Zeke… This is exactly how he should be used… can I sense a Zeke/Khali feud? Zeke is really being pushed as a monster! I think there’s definitely some kind of feud between Zeke Mahal and Khali coming up! Not the two I expected I’ll be honest… Not sure about Mahal, but I think that’s because I don’t really know his character yet… but I’m sure you’ve got things planned for him heading into the PPV.

--- Loved the Orton promo… exactly the kind of thing he’d say. Cody slapping Orton? I can see Edge losing now just to have these two in the same match… if not I expect these two to continue feuding and Cody to cost Orton the match at Backlash? I love both of these and if these develops into a feud I will be a very happy poster!

--- Rhodes v Edge… better match than Sheamus v Christian but still a little similar to what I mentioned before… I liked Orton’s music playing to distract Rhodes… definitely the kind of thing I could see happening. I’m interested to see how you push Edge… think he needs something big to get his heat back after having to have aid to beat Rhodes? WOW! Wasn’t expecting Orton to punt him this early on! Definitely intrigued now!

--- I almost called it! I didn’t expect Kharma and Victoria to stay on good terms and I liked that they didn’t… this gets Kharma over more. Intrigued to see what you do with the Kharma character… I’m currently trying to figure out what’s the best way to use her so it’ll be interesting to see how others decide to do it. Good match though.

--- Kane v Undertaker… this’ll be good! I’m calling Undertaker to win! I did NOT see that coming! Best match on the show here, and Sheamus’ interference was definitely not expected! Loving this though! I’m assuming it’s be Undertaker v Sheamus at the PPV as well as the TLC five way match? Both should be really good matches… there’s a nice mix of stars for the five-way match now and it’s really refreshing to see some of the bigger stars lose their places in favour of some newer ones.

--- Overall, really liked all the storylines going on in the show… I think it had more impact than RAW and was a better start to the thread. A lot of the storylines have me interested, and the promo work was in general very good. The matches were reasonable, with Kane v Undertaker being very good. I’ll definitely be keeping up to date with this thread, and hope to see as much interest in the next RAW!

If you get chance to drop me a review back that’d be appreciated :)

Thanks for the review.

Umm, well, I didn't have any other idea of how to crown the contenders for the U.S title. I was thinking of a tournament but that would be too many 1 on 1 matches with Edge, Sheamus and Taker forced to defend their spots.

The Sheamus-Christian match. I just started writing and I didn't notice that it was split into half. Sorry for that. Orton's kick to Cody was just a way to fuel their fued. And I don't like the current Divas divison and therefore I brought back former divas. Glad you like that move.

I am feeling good know that somebody posted a review and a positive one. Thanks again. I'll give you a review as soon as I can.

2ngfnkn.jpg
]

Preview

RAW will be live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania inside The Igloo. The Pittsburgh members of the WWE Universe will witness the fully fit John Cena. Yes, John Cena will be on RAW and he will address Pittsburgh at the start of the show. Also, CM Punk has some words for the WWE Universe regarding his loss last week in the WWE championship tournament quarter-final to John Morrison.

Confirmed Matches

John Cena vs The Miz (WWE championship tournament semi-finals)

Triple H vs John Morrison (WWE championship tournament semi-finals)

CM Punk vs Alex Riley

2ngfnkn.jpg

Live from the Igloo, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The camera pans around the arena showing the Pittsburgh fans cheering for Monday Night RAW!

The commentators promote the WWE championship tournament semi-finals for tonight.

**The Time Is Now**

John Cena&#8217;s music hits and the arena cheers for their favorite. Cena comes out in an orange &#8220;Never Give Up&#8221; t-shirt. He salutes the crowd and races to the ring. He slides in and asks for a mic. He waits for the music to cut off as he acknowledges the fans in the Igloo.

Cena: Igloo, it&#8217;s great to see you!

*The crowd cheers even more for The Commander of CeNation*

Cena: Umm, last week, as you all know, in Madison Square Garden, I was manhandled by the Big Show in a WWE championship tournament quarter-final. Take a look.

*A video showing highlights of last week&#8217;s Cena-Show match is shown on the titatron*

*The crowd boos after the video ends*

Cena: Yeah, as much as everybody dislikes it, it happened. I was ripped apart by that beast and I was taken out on a stretcher. But that doesn&#8217;t matter now does it?

*The cheers slowly start coming back*

Cena: You know, I beat the Big Show last week to qualify for tonight&#8217;s semi-finals and now, I am truly fit to compete! But anyways, let&#8217;s move on. Tonight, I have another great opponent to face.

*The crowd boos Cena&#8217;s opponent, namely, The Miz*

Cena: I know, I know. Even I dislike The Miz. But even then, he&#8217;s earned my respect. He may not be a great man or he may not give all of us our well-deserved respect, but he&#8217;s proven himself. He&#8217;s shown that he can hang out with the big guns. He even beat Chris Jericho last week.

*The crowd boos at the mention of Jericho*

Cena: But Miz, as much as you have my respect, I am going to say it straight, I can and I will beat you tonight! You maybe a rising superstar, but you can never beat me. Miz, you are a car running at full speed and I, am the wall. And you know what happens when such a car hits the wall? It&#8217;s the car that has its dents.

*The crowd cheer John Cena heavily*

Cena: And&#8230;

**AWESOME!**

The Miz&#8217;s music hits and he comes out to interrupt Cena much to the dislike of the crowd. He is wearing a jet black suit. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Miz: Really? Really? Really? A car and a wall? Really? Cena? That&#8217;s the best example you can give? Really?

*The crowd continue to boo The Miz*

Miz: You&#8217;re so dumb Cena. First off all, you give us such stupid examples and then you think that you can beat me! That&#8217;s so so absurd Johnny. Any person in the world above 5 years of age will know that you cannot touch me, let alone beat me!

*The temperature in the arena is soaring as Miz continues to garner heat*

Miz: You know what John, you have been this hero haven&#8217;t you? You lie to these people by saying that you do this for them, right? But the truth is ladies and gentlemen, and of course you little kiddies, John Cena is a liar! He doesn&#8217;t stick to his words. He is a hypocrite!

*The crowd can&#8217;t stop booing The Miz*

Miz: And you all dumbly follow him. You wear those stupid rainbow t-shirts with slogans which do not mean anything to this man right here written on them. You wear John Cena arm bands, John Cena hats and make this hypocrite a rich man!

*The crowd will explode if Miz doesn&#8217;t shut up*

Miz: You all are wasting your time and hard-earned money on this piece of crap! Instead, you can all follow me and be a part of my success when I win the WWE championship. But you don&#8217;t. Because I don&#8217;t make false promises. Because I state my priorities straight to your faces. And that is to win the WWE championship.

*The crowd continue to boo Miz as Cena looks like he&#8217;s going to rip Miz apart*

Cena: Miz, you need to shut up because if you don&#8217;t, I&#8217;ll ensure you never open your mouth again!

*The crowd has something to cheer about now*

Miz: Go ahead Cena. I&#8217;m not scared of you. I will not be bullied by you. Because I know that I can beat you and I will beat you tonight and go to Backlash. And at Backlash, I will win the WWE championship!

Cena: Miz, you are such a mediocre person. You say you can beat me when you know deep down inside, you&#8217;ve got no chance in hell to do that!

*The crowd cheer Cena*

Cena: Miz, it is you who is a liar, not me. And the most atrocious thing is, you lie to yourself. Because the only thing you&#8217;re good at, is being a loudmouth!

Miz: John Cena, I will beat you tonight! That&#8217;s a promise. Because the only thing you&#8217;re good at, is to kiss Mike Cooper&#8217;s ass!!

*The crowd boo Miz as he walks off with his music playing in the background as Cena looks frustrated in the ring as we go to a commercial*

**New Foundation**

Back from the break and The Hart Dynasty&#8217;s music hits and out come Tyson Kidd and the second-generation superstar DH Smith. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd. They get ready for the high stakes tag-team match as the winner will advance to Backlash to compete for the WWE Tag Team championship against a team from SmackDown!

**La Vittoria e Mia**

Santino&#8217;s funny music hits and out comes the funny superstar Santino with his partner, The Moscow Mauler, Vladimir Kozlov. They give out fives to the fans before getting in the ring and posing.

The Hart Dynasty vs Santino and Kozlov

Kozlov and Kidd are starting things off. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Kozlov pushes Kidd to the corner and kicks him in the gut. He whips him followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by another clothesline. He tags in Santino. Santino comes in and stomps away at Kidd. He picks him up and whips him and hips a hip-toss. He hits a flying headbutt and calls for the Cobra. He strikes but Kidd sidesteps and nails an enzugiri. He goes into the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Santino kicks out!
Both men are down. They get up. Kidd strikes first with a clothesline. He picks him up and tags in Smith. Smith comes in and knocks him down with a shoulder block. He picks Santino up and whips him followed by a boot. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Santino barely manages to kick out!
Smith can&#8217;t believe it! He picks him up and whips him followed by a scoop slam. He stomps away at him. He picks him up and kicks him in the gut followed by a DDT. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Santino kicks out again!
Smith locks in a Boston Crab without wasting any time. Santino looks in pain. He groans and moans. He slowly and steadily pulls Smith, his aching lower-back towards the ropes. He takes way too much time to get there but finally grabs hold of them. Smith releases the hold. He picks Santino and up and throws him out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kidd has Santino in the camel clutch. Santino slowly and steadily makes his way to the ropes and grabs them. Kidd releases the hold. He kicks away at Santino. He picks him up and whips him followed by a spinning heelkick. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a running enzugiri. He pulls him to the center of the ring. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Santino kicks out!
Kidd can&#8217;t believe it. He picks Santino up and tags in Smith. Smith comes in and hits Santino with a clothesline. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Santino lifts his shoulder off the mat!
Smith tags in Kidd. Kidd goes on the top and goes for a crossbody but Santino rolls out of the way. Kidd lands hard on the mat. Both men are down. They get up. Kidd goes for a clothesline but Santino ducks and hits a dropkick! The crowd pops loudly for that. Santino quickly tags in Kozlov. Kozlov gets in and boots Kidd&#8217;s head off. He pulls him in the center and hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Kidd kicks out!
Kozlov picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits a headbutt. He picks him up and whips him followed by a powerbomb. He waits for him to get up and then nails a spinebuster. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Smith breaks it up. Santino comes in running at Smith but Smith ducks and tosses Santino out of the ring. Kozlov gets up and nails Smith a boot. He turns around and Kidd nails him with an enzugiri. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!!
Kidd and Smith are going to Backlash!
Winners: The Hart Dynasty

We go backstage where Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is talking to someone on her phone. She cuts the call as the camera zooms on her.

*Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield storm into her locker*

Stephanie: What is it boys?

Ryan: Stephanie, we&#8217;re the best talent on the RAW roster and you haven&#8217;t given us a match on the show? Are you serious?

Stephanie: First off all, its Mrs. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley for you. Second, you are NOT the best talent on the RAW roster, though you may be intimidating.

*The crowd cheer the insult of the big guys*

Stephanie: And if you still want to have a match tonight, then I got no problems. Tonight, the 2 of you, will team up in a handicap match against, this man!

*The camera switches to the door where Big Show is standing with a wide grin on his face. Ryan and Skip look pissed off as we go to a commercial*

**This Fire Burns**

Back from the break and CM Punk&#8217;s music hits and he comes out to deafening boos with a black and red &#8220;CM Punk: Straightedge!&#8221; t-shirt. He gets in the ring and poses. He asks for a mic. After receiving it, he sits down cross-legged.

Punk: Last week&#8230;

*The crowd keeps booing him and doesn&#8217;t allow him to speak*

Punk: Shut up you pathetic scoundrels!

*The crowd boos Punk even more*

Punk: As I was saying&#8230;

*Punk is cut off by the boos again*

Punk: I said shut up and allow me to speak!!!

*The crowd suddenly goes quite*

Punk: That&#8217;s better. As I was saying, last week, I said something which is true. I said that I am the new face of the WWE and you all didn&#8217;t believe me. I said that I would back up my talk when I beat John Morrison and continue beating anybody who comes in my way to become WWE champion. I said that at Backlash, the Punk Era will begin. But perhaps that won&#8217;t happen, unfortunately.

*The crowd cheers for the first time in this promo*

Punk: Yes, I was eliminated from the WWE championship tournament because of one mistake. My dreams were shattered because of one small mistake. And you people started calling me all talk and no work. You people said that I didn&#8217;t have the &#8220;balls&#8221; to back-up my talk because I made one mistake!!

*The crowd starts booing Punk again*

Punk: Now come on, I am human! And every human makes mistakes. I made a mistake, just like all of you make mistakes. But, but, there&#8217;s a vast difference between you and me. And that is, I can rectify my mistakes unlike you dumb-asses.

*Punk&#8217;s turned into a heater*

Punk: And you want to know how I&#8217;m going to rectify this mistake? I&#8217;m going to start winning again starting with the waste of space you call Alex Riley or something. So just watch me, be better than you!!

**Say It To My Face**

Alex Riley&#8217;s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He taunts Punk during his walk. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd who is behind him. He signals that he&#8217;s going to pin Punk. The 2 men face-off as we cut off to a commercial.

CM Punk vs Alex Riley

Back from the break and the 2 men are locked up. Punk pushes Riley to the corner and kicks him in the gut. He kick him for the second time. He whips him but Riley reverses and hits a clothesline. Cover.
1&#8230;
Punk kicks out.
Riley picks Punk up and whips him in the corner. He goes for a splash but Punk sidesteps and Riley crashes into the turnbuckle. Punk takes advantage and hits an enzugiri. He goes on the apron and waits for Riley to get up and then hits a springboard crossbody. Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Riley kicks out!
Punk picks Riley up and rams him shoulder-first into the corner. He pulls him out and shows off his jusetsu by kicking Riley on the head and torso. He nails him with one final kick to the temple followed by a dropkick. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Riley kicks out again!
Punk gets frustrated and hits a big knee drop. He picks Riley up and whips him into the corner followed by a running knee and a bulldog. He signals for the Go To Sleep. He picks Riley up, lifts him on his shoulder and hits the GTS! Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!!
Punk wins it easily!
Winner: CM Punk

Punk celebrates in the ring with his arms raised. But the crowd continues to boo him. Punk gets frustrated and exits the ring in anger as we go backstage where Trish Stratus is talking to Michelle McCool.

Michelle: So you&#8217;re up against Candice huh?

Trish: Yes. It&#8217;ll be interesting to face her.

Michelle: It&#8217;ll be interesting to see. Now Trish, I got to go, so bye and good luck.

Trish: Thanks.

*Michelle walks off as Wade Barrett enters the scene to a chorus of boos*

Barrett: Hahahaha. Look who&#8217;s here! What are you doing here Trish? John Cena is in his locker room.

*The crowd boo Barrett*

Trish: That&#8217;s none of your business, Parrot!

*The younger audience laugh at the insult of Barrett*

Barrett: It&#8217;s Wade Barrett. And, I heard that you were in the 15-Diva battle royal at Backlash? What a shame for the other divas. You know what, I&#8217;ll advice you to take on off on 1st May. That way, at least you won&#8217;t have to face the humiliation of being the first one to be eliminated!

*The crowd continue to boo Barrett*

Trish: I don&#8217;t need your advice. But by looking at you, I think you need a beat-down!!

*The crowd cheer for their favorite diva*

Barrett: Look who&#8217;s talking!!

*Barrett kneels down*

Barrett: The little pain in the behind!! The height of stupidity, the Worst Diva of the Decade!

*Barrett keeps mocking Trish until Cena appears behind Trish*

Cena: What&#8217;s happening here?

*The crowd cheer the leader of the CeNation*

Barrett: Not regarding you. So just shut your yap up and leave while you can. Otherwise, I&#8217;ll ensure you won&#8217;t even stand in that ring tonight, forget qualifying to Backlash! Cena, you&#8217;re just like this stupid girl right here. You just know to talk and bully others. But that ain&#8217;t happening tonight. Because tonight, you&#8217;ll know you&#8217;re true status here! Do you understand, you asshole!!

*Cena burns in anger and slaps Barrett across the face. Barrett goes down as Cena leaves with Trish and we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield are already in the ring.

**Crank It Up**

Big Show&#8217;s music hits and out comes the giant slapping hands with the WWE Universe. He gets in the ring and poses for the cheering crowd. He stands in one corner and dares Ryan and Skip to come on.

Big Show vs Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield

It&#8217;s a match where both Ryan and Skip will be in the ring at the same time against Show. The bell sounds and Ryan charges at Show. Show grabs him by the skull and pushes him down. Skip runs at him but Show knocks him down with a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by a shoulder tackle. He picks him up and places him in the corner followed by 3 slaps across the chest. Skip goes down. Show pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for the pin.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Ryan breaks it up!
Show can&#8217;t believe it. Both men get up. Ryan goes for a chokeslam but Show blocks it and hits a headbutt. He waits for Ryan to get up and then clotheslines him out of the ring. He turns around and Skip kicks him in the gut followed by a clothesline but Show doesn&#8217;t even move. Skip goes for another clothesline and this time follows it up with a shoulder block. Show goes down on his knees. Skip hits a low DDT. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Show powers out!
Ryan slides in the ring and both men stomp away at Show. Ryan hits a legdrop. Show gets up. Skip hits a chopblock to the back of Show&#8217;s knee and Show goes down on his knees. Skip hits him with a boot. Ryan goes into the cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Show kicks out!
The former Nexus members can&#8217;t believe it. They pick Show up and whip him and hit him with double-teamed clotheslines. Show goes back and falls on the ropes. They clothesline him again and this time Show tumbles out of the ring. The 2 men are celebrating as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Skip hits Show with a splash in the corner. Ryan charges at Show and hits a clothesline. Show tumbles forward but Skip knocks him down with a boot. They pick him up and go for a double-teamed suplex but Show avoids getting hit. He counters their attempt into a double-suplex of his own. All the 3 men are down. They get up. Skip and Ryan kick Show in the gut and whip him. Show counters with a double-clothesline. He picks Skip up and whips him in the corner followed by a splash. He waits for Ryan to get up and nails him with a boot. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Skip breaks it up!
Show gets up and grabs Skip by the neck. He throws him over the top and onto the floor. He turns around and Ryan nails him with a spear!!! He waits for Show to get up and nails another spear! Cover.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
Show kicks out with authority!
Ryan can&#8217;t believe it. He stomps away at Show. He waits for him to get up and tries lifting him up for the House of Pain but can&#8217;t. Show slips out and hits Ryan with a big clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by a shoulder tackle. He picks him up and places him on the turnbuckle. He slaps him across the chest twice. He whips him in another corner and grabs him by the neck and hits the dreaded Chokeslam!! He senses Skip on the turnbuckle. Skip dives off but Show grabs him by the neck and hits him with the Chokeslam too! He turns around and nails Ryan with the Knockout Blow. He hooks the leg.
1&#8230;
2&#8230;
3!!!
Show wins!
Winner: Big Show

Big Show is celebrating in the ring as the &#8220;WWE Rewind&#8221; video airs showing the World Heavyweight championship picture. It starts with Teddy Long coming out and ends with him announcing the match being a TLC match.

The video ends and the announcers hype the WWE championship tournament semi-finals, one, which is next as we go to a commercial.

**Ain’t No Make Believe**

Back from the break and John Morrison’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He goes SLO-MO as the pyros go off in the background. He takes off his sunglasses with a cross embedded on it and gives it to a kid in the front row. He gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle. He takes his fur coat off and waits for his opponent to come out.

**The Game**

Triple H’s vintage music hits and he comes out to the biggest pop of the night. He does his awesome entrance. He does his signature water-spit on the apron. He gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle with the arena filled with “Triple H!” chants. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he’s going to win the championship.

WWE championship tournament semi-final
Triple H vs John Morrison

The bell sounds and both men lock up. Hunter converts it into a side-headlock. Morrison is able to get out of it. Both men circle around before locking up again. This time Morrison turns it into a side-headlock and converts the headlock into a bearhug. Hunter uses his strength to get out of the hold and kicks Morrison in the gut. He whips him followed by a clothesline. He quickly locks in an arm-drag. Morrison tries fighting out but can’t. He gets to the ropes instead. Hunter releases the hold and waits for Morrison to get up. He charges at him but Morrison sidesteps and nails an enzugiri. He goes for a cover.

Hunter kicks out!
Morrison picks him up and whips him but Hunter reverses. Morrison ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He hits a standing moonsault and goes for another cover.

Hunter powers out!
Morrison picks him up and whips him but Hunter reverses and goes for a backdrop but Morrison counters with a kick to the temple. He goes for a dropkick but Hunter sidesteps and Morrison crashes hard into the mat. Hunter hits a knee drop. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline and a bulldog. Hunter hooks the leg.

Morrison kicks out!
Hunter waits for him to get up and clotheslines him out of the ring. He goes out and whips Morrison into the steps. He picks him up and smashes his skull on the turnbuckle before pushing him shoulder-first into the post. He picks Morrison up and throws him into the barricade. Morrison is down and out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Hunter has Morrison in the cross-face. Morrison slowly crawls to the ropes. He is about to get there but Hunter pulls him back to the center of the ring and locks in the Boston Crab. Morrison’s expression changes from desperation to pain as he struggles to battle out of the hold. He finally crawls over to the ropes and grabs them. Hunter releases the hold. He waits for Morrison to get up and then does a roll-up but Morrison rolls through and hits a Pele kick. He hooks the leg.

Hunter kicks out!
Morrison looks at the ref in disbelief. He waits for Hunter to get up and nails the Flash Kick. He goes on the top and hits a spinning European uppercut. He picks Hunter up and whips him but Hunter reverses. Morrison ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault that sends Hunter out. Morrison goes on the top and hits a crossbody on the outside. Both men are down on the outside. They get in the ring at the count of 8. Morrison goes for a clothesline but Hunter ducks and hits a clothesline of his own. He whips him followed by the High Knee after 2 missed clotheslines. He picks Morrison up and whips him but Morrison reverses and goes for a backdrop. Hunter counters with a facebuster followed by the spinebuster! He calls for Pedigree. He goes to hit but Morrison counters with a backdrop but Hunter lands on his feet. He goes for a clothesline but Morrison ducks and hits the Super Kick! The crowd pops for that. Hunter falls in the corner. Morrison goes over to the corner and hits Starship Pain. Cover.

3!!
Morrison is going to Backlash!!
Winner: John Morrison
Morrison is celebrating in the ring as the arena fills with “Morrison!” chants and we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and the announcers promote the Intercontinental championship match.

x3yti.jpg

**Essence of Excellence**

Back from the break and out comes Alberto Del Rio to large amount of heat in a 2000 Mercedes Benz. He poses on the ramp with golden pyros going off in the background. He gets in the ring and poses again. He asks for a mic.

Alberto: My name, my name is Alberto Del Rio, but you, you already know that!

*The crowd boo the No.1 Contender to the Intercontinental title*

Alberto: What you also know, is that I won a battle royal last week. And now, now I am going to Backlash. Yes, I am going to Backlash to compete for the prestigious Intercontinental championship. A championship held by the likes of Triple H, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels et cetera.

*The crowd cheer for the legendary Shawn Michaels*

Alberto: I am going to compete for that title. And I won’t disappoint my loyal fans. I won’t disappoint any member of the WWE Universe. Because, one, my opponent is the always ill-fated Joe Henning and everyone on this world knows that I can make him tap out.

*The crowd boo the arrogant Alberto Del Rio*

Alberto: And two, because it is my destiny to win the Intercontinental championship. But as always, you already know that!!

*The crowd continue to boo ADR who winks at them*

**Broken Dreams**

Drew McIntyre’s music hits and he makes his way out silently. The crowd boo him. He gets in the ring and waits patiently behind Alberto Del Rio.

**On Your Knees**

Jack Swagger comes out to his high-pitched music. He does the push-ups on the ramp before sliding in the ring. He does his pre-match lap and then poses for the crowd.

**Wild And Young**

Joe Henning’s temporary music hits and he comes out with Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to a huge pop. A “Kofi!” chant echoes around the arena. The faces get in the ring and pose for the crowd. Henning signals that he’s going to become Intercontinental champion.

Alberto Del Rio, Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger vs Joe Henning, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth

Truth and Drew will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Truth pushes Drew in the corner and kicks him in the gut. The ref pulls him away. Truth goes to attack again but Drew slaps him. Truth gets annoyed and spears Drew and punches him down until the ref breaks it up. Truth hits a big legdrop and hooks the leg.

Drew kicks out!
Truth picks him up and whips him followed by a spinning heelkick. He tags in Kofi. Kofi goes on the top and hits a crossbody. He waits for Drew to get up and then hits a dropkick. He goes on the apron and hits a springboard Frog Splash. He goes into the cover.

Drew powers out!
Kofi pulls Drew to his corner by the leg and tags in Henning. Henning gets in the ring and stomps away at Drew. He picks him up and whips him but Drew reverses. Henning ducks a clothesline and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Drew manages to kick out!
Henning picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He goes on the middle turnbuckle and hits a missile dropkick. He picks him up and rams him headfirst into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and does a roll-up.

Drew rolls through. Drew goes for a clothesline but Henning ducks and hits a DDT. Cover.

Drew lifts his shoulder off the mat!
Henning tags in Truth. Truth goes on the top and calls for a crossbody. He dives off but Drew sidesteps and Truth crashes hard into the mat. Both men are down. They get up. Truth goes for a clothesline but Drew ducks and nails a boot. Cover.

Truth kicks out!
Drew lies down on the mat in fatigue as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Alberto has Truth in the camel clutch. Truth struggles to crawl to the ropes but finally does and grabs hold of them. Alberto releases the hold and slaps Truth on the head. He picks Truth up and whips him in the corner followed by a running enzugiri. He pulls him to the center and hooks the leg.

Truth kicks out!
Alberto picks him up and twists his arm and tags in Drew. Drew comes in and kicks Truth’s twisted arm. Drew picks Truth up and whips him but Truth ducks a clothesline. He comes off the ropes but Drew counters with a sideslam. Cover.

Truth kicks out again!
Drew looks frustrated. He kicks away at Truth until the ref breaks it up. He picks Truth up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He tags in Swagger. Swagger gets in the ring. Drew whips Truth and Truth runs right into a boot from Swagger. Swagger hooks the leg.

Truth lifts his shoulder off the canvas!
Swagger picks Truth up and whips him followed but Truth ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. Both men are down. They get up. Truth goes to tag in Kofi but Swagger grabs him by the leg. Truth struggles to get free at first but then nails Swagger with an enzugiri. He tags in Henning. Henning gets in the ring and picks Swagger up. He whips him but Swagger reverses. Henning ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He waits for Swagger to get up and then hits the swinging neckbreaker. He calls for something big but Alberto runs at him. Henning ducks and Alberto runs right into Trouble In Paradise from Kofi. Henning hits Swagger with the impeller DDT. Cover.

3!!
Winners: Joe Henning, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth

The faces are celebrating in the ring as Alberto retreats up the ramp with a disgusted look on his face. We go backstage where Triple H is in his locker.

He is taking off the tape on his hands. Suddenly, Jericho appears from behind and hits Hunter with a chair-shot to the head.

Jericho: Triple H, I already predicted that you weren’t going to Backlash. I said that you weren’t qualified to be in the tournament and you’ve proven me right. You’ve proven me right that you’re here because you’re a McMahon.

*The crowd boo Jericho*

Jericho: But even though I know the truth behind your success, I still respect you, though you’re not greater than me. So I’ll give you a chance to compete at Backlash. That is, I am challenging you to a match at Backlash!! And since you’re in no position to answer me right now, I’ll be waiting next week. And I guess, it’ll be a yes!

*The crowd boo Jericho as he walks off with Triple H lying out cold on the floor. We go to a commercial*

**What Love Is**

Back from the break and Candice Michelle’s music hits and she comes out to a huge pop. She does his signature entrance followed by her signature pose on the apron. She gets in the ring and poses for the crowd.

**Time To Rock And Roll**

Trish Stratus’s music hits and she comes out to a humongous pop. She gets in the ring and poses for the cheering crowd. A “Trish Stratus!” chant begins in the arena.

The announcer promote the 15-Diva battle royal.

bhwsue.jpg

Trish Stratus vs Candice Michelle

The bell sounds and Trish knocks Candice down with a clothesline. She picks her up and whips her followed by another clothesline. She waits for her to get up and nails a dropkick. Cover.

Candice kicks out!
She picks Candice up and whips her but Candice reverses. Trish ducks a clothesline and hits a crossbody. She goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. She hooks the leg.

Candice kicks out!
Trish quickly locks in the Sharpshooter. The crowd pop for that. Candice can feel the pain shooting from her legs to her lower-back. She slowly crawls over to the ropes with Trish holding the lock tightly. Candice manages to reach the ropes. Trish releases the hold and waits for Candice to get up and then clotheslines her out of the ring. She goes out and tries smashing Candice’s head on the steps but Candice manages to get out of trouble and pushes Trish into the post. She picks her up and whips her into the barricade. She picks her up and throws her in. She goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover.

Trish kicks out!
Candice waits for Trish to get up and hits the Candy Wrapper. She hooks the leg.

Trish barely manages to kick out and avoid defeat!
Candice can’t believe it! She picks her up and whips her but Trish reverses. She goes for a backdrop but Candice hits a kick across the torso. She comes off the ropes but Trish catches her in mid-air and hits a powerbomb. Both divas are down as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Trish hits Candice with a splash in the corner. She picks her up and whips her but Candice reverses and hits a clothesline. She hits a legdrop followed by a knee-drop. She picks Trish up and whips her but Trish reverses. Candice ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. Cover.

Trish kicks out just in time!
Candice picks her up and hits the atomic drop! She goes for a clothesline but Trish ducks and hits the Chic Kick out of nowhere! She hooks the leg!

Candice barely kicks out!
Trish can’t believe it! She picks Candice up and whips her followed by an elbow to the jaw. She goes on the top and goes for a crossbody but Candice catches her with a dropkick in mid-air. Both of them are down. They get up. Trish goes for a clothesline but Candice ducks and hits an enzugiri. She goes into the cover.

Trish kicks out!
Candice picks her up and whips her but Trish ducks a clothesline. She comes off the ropes but runs right into a boot. Candice goes on the top and hits a moonsault!!! Cover.

Trish kicks out!
Candice can hardly believe it! She waits for Trish to get up and goes for the flash kick but Trish ducks and hits a flash kick of her own. She waits for Candice to get up and hits a clothesline. She picks her up and whips her but Candice ducks and hits a spinning heelkick. She waits for Trish to get up and goes for Candy Wrapper but Trish sidesteps. Candice lands hard on the mat. Trish takes advantage and nails the Stratusfaction. Cover.

3!!
Trish wins a battle!
Winner: Trish Stratus
Trish is celebrating in the ring. She helps Candice to get to her feet and both divas shake hands and hug in the middle of the ring as we go backstage where Eve Torres is standing with a guest.

Eve: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, John Morrison!

*The crowd cheer loudly for Morrison*

Eve: John, congratulations on your victory tonight. How’s it feeling to beat Triple H and advance to Backlash to compete for the WWE championship?

Morrison: Well first off all Eve, you’re looking gorgeous and thank you for the congratulations. And yeah, it’s feels great to go to Backlash. It’s awesome. Especially after you’ve beat Triple H himself. Anyways, I am not yet getting sentimental because I have a huge job to complete. You know, both Cena and Miz, they are worthy opponents, and I’m sure they are going to give it their best at Backlash.

Eve: Speaking of Cena and Miz, who would you like to face at Backlash?

Morrison: You know what, Cena is great competitor. He’s a great opponent. Yeah. Whenever I see him in the ring, I wish that I can compete with him. I wish I can have a great match with the guy.

*The crowd cheer for the favorite Cena*

Morrison: And to be honest, I wish I could beat him! Because he’s the guy to beat around here. He’s the best, well not exactly, but he’s in the top league. But with all due respect to Mr. Cena, I would like to face that loudmouth Miz.

*The cheers turn into boos for Miz*

Morrison: No. That would be an understatement. I would LOVE to face The Miz. Because I want to prove to him and the entire Miz fan-base, that I can and I will beat him! I want to show him why I carried him during his early years in the WWE. I want to prove that I am the one who made Dirt Sheet so successful and why I am the reason behind our team’s success. I want to prove to him and the entire world, that I am better than The Miz. That I am the Shawn Michaels, and he is the Marty Janetty!!

*The crowd cheer as Morrison walks off and we go to a commercial*

**AWESOME!!**

Back from the break and out comes The Miz for the main-event. He poses on the ramp with boos echoing all around the arena. He gets in the ring and poses again. He waits patiently for Cena to come out.

**The Time Is Up**

John Cena’s vintage music hits for the second time on RAW and he comes out. He salutes the crowd on the ramp and slides in the ring. He poses for the cheering crowd before taking off his cap and throwing it in the audience. He does the same with his t-shirt. He removes his dog-tags and hands them to the ref.

WWE championship tournament semi-final
John Cena vs The Miz

The bell sounds and Cena takes Miz down and punches him down until the ref breaks it up. He picks Miz up and whips him followed by a clothesline and another clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by a fisherman suplex. He waits for him to get up and nails a dropkick. Cover.

Miz kicks out!
Cena picks him up and rams him head-first into the post. He pulls him out and knocks him down with a clothesline. He goes on the top and hits a legdrop. Cover.

Miz kicks out again!
He picks Miz up and whips him into the corner. He goes for a running bulldog but Miz pushes him away. Cena lands hard into the mat. Both men are down. They get up. Cena goes for a clothesline but Miz ducks and kicks Cena in the gut followed by a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Cena kicks out!
Miz picks Cena up and whips him but Cena reverses and goes for a backdrop. Miz counters by slapping Cena across the face followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and places him in the corner. He punches him down until the ref breaks it up. He waits for him to get up and clotheslines him out of the ring. He goes out and whips Cena shoulder-first into the steps. He picks him up and smashes his skull on the apron. He throws him inside the ring. He goes on the top and hits a flying clothesline. Cover.

Cena barely manages to kick out!
Miz looks disgusted as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Miz has Cena in a rear-neckhold. Cena’s face has turned red due to the pain he’s going through. He uses all his strength to get to the ropes. Miz releases the hold and pulls Cena back in the center and locks in the hold again. This time, Cena gains superhuman strength and gets back to a vertical base and hits a Samoan drop. He falls into the cover.

Miz kicks out!
Both men are down. They get up. Cena whips Miz and hits the shoulder blocks and press slam. He does the “U Can’t C Me” and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. He calls for Attitude Adjustment. He lifts Miz on his shoulders but Miz elbows out of trouble and hits a neckbreaker-backbreaker combo. He hooks the leg.

Cena kicks out!
Miz can’t believe it. He waits for Cena to get up and hits a boot. He picks Cena up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Cena kicks out in desperation!
Miz picks Cena up and whips him but Cena reverses and does a drop-toe hold. He tries locking in the STF but Miz keeps moving. Cena is finally able to apply the hold. Miz is feeling Cena’s strength as he goes pale. He crawls to the ropes with the 240-pounder on his back. He finally grabs the ropes and Cena is forced to release the hold. Both men are down. They get up. Miz charges at Cena but Cena counters with a fisherman suplex. He calls for AA. He lifts Miz on his shoulders but…

**I’ve Had Enough**

…Wade Barrett’s music hits and he walks down to the ring. Cena has released Miz and he talks to Barrett. Miz takes advantage of the distraction and rolls Cena up.

3!!
Miz steals one and is going to Backlash!
Winner: The Miz
Miz escapes the ring with his arms raised in victory as Cena sits holding his head with a look of despair in his face. Barrett stands on the apron and continues to mock Cena. Cena gets back to his feet and dares Barrett to get in the ring but suddenly, he falls down because of a chair-shot from CM Punk to the head. Barrett retreats up the ramp seeing the situation. Punk repeatedly hits Cena with the chair on the back until Cena is down and out. Punk picks Cena’s dead-weight and places him on his shoulders. He hits the GTS!! He raises his arm and stands over Cena as Barrett is shown enjoying this from the stage. Punk’s expression of anger changes into a wide grin as he stands over Cena with the crowd booing him profusely.

**End of Show**

155ni11.jpg

WWE championship
The Miz vs John Morrison

Randy Orton vs Edge vs Christian vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio

Alberto Del Rio vs Joe Henning

U.S championship

Women's championship
15-Diva Battle Royal

GCB REVIEW:

Right, first up, are you the GLOBAL ICON that was here before or are you a new one using his name? I seem to remember he left and said someone might take over his user name? If you're new here, welcome to BT. If not, welcome back!

I've just read your first three shows. They're decent, you've got some good ideas BUT there is a hell of a lot of improvement needed to lift them to the next level. To be fair, the best show was the last one, RAW, which was ten times better than the first. But there is a lot of work to be done still.

RAW 1: Bit of a train wreck I'm afraid but it was your first show (I think) so that is acceptable. You started out with all the titles up for grabs - but where was the explanation? You had Mike Cooper, the new CEO, but he just comes across as an asshole in the opening segment. Anyway, a tournament for the WWE Championship it is. I wonder why none of the champions that had their titles taken away didn't complain? I know that you want to put your stamp on things but I think that it is a lazy way of getting the titles where you want them. It's taken me three PPV's to get the titles where I want them - and I'm not done yet - but I did it by having the title holders lose the titles in feuds and storylines. Miz beats Jericho, fine. The promos in your first show are awful, it's like you've never watched WWE before! Some of the things that people say are completely out of character. Cena beats Show with a 'SuperCena' move which is not what I like to see - do something different. The promo for CM Punk didn't work at all IMO, you really need to watch YouTube clips of these guys speaking before/whilst you write their promos. Battle Royal for IC Title, it will be Del Rio and Joe Henning at Backlash. Bit out of the blue. Joe Henning? Where was the build for that? You can't just take a guy you like and make them challenge for a title. You have to build it up. Why did the Battle Royal have to be on the first night? You could have focused on the WWE Title and left the IC for another day ... The Divas tag match needed more story telling - why are Lita and Trish back? Who the hell is Isis the Amazon? HHH beats Barrett and we have tension between HHH and Jericho. I sense they meet at Backlash so HHH loses next week - Jericho interference. Cena and Trish Stratus? WTF?! Morrison beats Punk in the main event after Punk gave it the big build up. Good win for JoMo.

SMACKDOWN: Another Battle Royal with the final two contesting the US Title at Backlash?!!! Originality! Teddy Long saying 'Howdy!' ??? C'mon mate, think about it. The five men, no physicality thing at the start was a great idea and gave people chance to air their views to start the feud. We only heard from three, Orton and Rey left out? We hear from Randy later, what about Mysterio? No build, he won't win. Down to four men already! Again, the promos were off and didn't feel right but they were better. Sheamus, Taker and Edge punished. Interesting. Zack and Curt win, I sense that they will face the Harts at Backlash for the Tag Titles. Christian takes Sheamus' spot in the WHC match. OK. You better have something planned for the Celtic Warrior! Bryan and Jinder win the BR and will clash for the US Title. Jinder Mahal? Like you did with Joe H on RAW, no build. He needed to be built up as a contender. If he loses, we knew he would. If he wins, it is unbelievable. Cody confronting Randy was excellent, love that and would love to see Cody and Orton meet sometime! Orton punts Cody in the skull? Hope he isn't off for too long! Taker loses to Kane thanks to Sheamus - it will be SHeamus and Taker at Backlash then. Nice. TLC match for the WHC? Not for me.

RAW 2: Like I say, improvements are happening. Good opening promo, good build for Cena and Miz later tonight. Another win for the Harts, you're building them up well for the Tag Title match I'm sure they'll get later. See? Not every title needed sorting out immediately when you vacated them all! Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield to face Big Show? Yuk! I can only see one winner and he is the biggest. Feeding two youngsters to him is not good. The CM Punk and Wade Barrett promos were all wrong; you have to watch YouTube and see these guys speak. Barrett wouldn't say 'asshole' as he is British and it's not a British insult. He'd call him an idiot or something! Big Show wins, well done, you just squashed two big men who could be monsters if used right. JoMo beats HHH and advances to the title match leaving HHH free for Jericho. Morrison needed a build up, don't know how long to Backlash but you need to make it really believable if he is to be the WWE Champion. Miz and Cena match was good, Miz wins thanks to Wade. Then Punk joins in and slaughters Cena?!!?!! Where did that come from?

Verdict: Don't take the criticism to heart, there are some good things in there. Your matches are very good already but the promos are hurting it. You have to sort them out! Some less than original ideas in there, bit bland, bit too WWE for me. It needs a twist or two. It's a decent start but there's plenty of improvement needed. Read around and give feedback to others - like me :) - and you'll start to realise how you can improve your BT a little too.

Looking forward to seeing an improvement and a good first PPV!

GCB

GCB, I've heard from my bro that you're one of the best Bookers out here. Umm, I am not the original Icon, I'm his bro. So, I'm here for the first time. Thanks for the reviews. Well, the promos, some liked it and some didn't (see avitus25's SmackDown! review and see yours), and I don't know why. I'll look to improve though. Backlash is 2 weeks away after SmackDown! is posted. So keep checking back. SmackDown! will be posted soon. Thank you and I'll give you a review whenever I can.

2r1zp5w.jpg

Preview

General Manager Mr. Theodore Long addresses Cody Rhodes' health. Also, he has some words for the man responsible for Cody Rhodes' situation, Randy Orton. Daniel Bryan will respond to Jinder Mahal's words and he will be in action. Rey Mysterio will be doing an interview and he too will be in action against fellow World Heavyweight championship contender, Kane. And, Sheamus will give an explanation as to why he interfered in The Undertaker's match last week and cost him his World championship spot.

Confirmed Matches

Rey Mysterio vs Kane

Dolph Ziggler vs Ted DiBiase

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins (winners face Hart Dynasty at Backlash)

All this and much more only on SmackDown!!

2r1zp5w.jpg

Josh Matthews, Matt Striker and Booker T welcome us to SmackDown!

The announcers promote the “Rey Mysterio vs Kane” match.

**MACMILLITANT**

Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He is far more serious than he was last week. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Teddy: Ladies and gentlemen, last week, amidst the World Heavyweight championship confusion, Randy Orton did something totally unacceptable. Totally. Take a look.

*A video airs showing Randy Orton punting Cody Rhodes in the skull*

Teddy: Randy Orton punted Cody Rhodes and took out one of SmackDown!’s fastest rising stars. And he took him out for at least 5-6 weeks. And that, is intolerable. And for doing that, Randy Orton is going to have to face some consequences.

*The crowd boo for that*

Teddy: But before I state those consequences, I would like Randy Orton to come out here. So Randy, please come out here.

**Voices**

Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic. He stands in front of Teddy with his head held high.

Orton: Well, Teddy, before you state those “consequences”, let me tell you that I feel I have done nothing wrong by punting Cody Rhodes in the skull.

*The crowd cheer for Orton*

Teddy: Randy Orton, playa, you know what, what you think has no weight here on SmackDown! What I think has. And what I think is that what you have done is wrong and completely uncalled for. So, the consequence that you’re going to face for doing such a thing, is that you are banned from competing for 2 weeks!

*The crowd boo Teddy’s decision as Orton’s anger grows*

**Metallingus*

Edge’s Rated-R music hits and he comes out to deafening boos in a black leather jacket, grey “Rated-R” t-shirt and jeans. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Edge: Teddy, don’t tell me you’re wasting these people’s, yours and my quality time on this fool.

*The crowd boo him*

Edge: Nobody cares about Randy Orton. Heck nobody wants to see this buffoon out here. Because all he does his make stupid faces and drool all over the ringside area.

*The crowd boo him continuously*

Edge: And besides, I am the one who’s going to steal the show at Backlash, not him. I’m going to climb the ladder and retrieve that World title and become champion! And nobody else is even coming close. Especially not Randall Orton. Because I am the master of the TLC and nobody can beat me in my own game.

Orton: Edge, first off all, you are not going to become World champion. And two, if it wasn’t for me, that punk Cody Rhodes would taken your spot in the World title match at Backlash.

*The crowd cheer for their favorite Randy Orton*

Edge: Hmm. Orton, you did distract Cody Rhodes last week but that wasn’t needed. Just like the punt wasn’t needed. I was going to beat him by myself.

Orton: You mean you were going to beat a man who was about to finish you off on one leg? Is that so? It doesn’t seem believable to me. And if it does to you, you’re out of your mind.

*The crowd continue to cheer Orton*

Edge: Randy Orton, you’re just jealous of me aren’t ya? You’re jealous of the fact that I would have beaten a guy who embarrassed you backstage. You are jealous that I was always the better part of Rated-RKO, that I carried you and I made you into what you are today!!

Orton: If someone has made me, it’s not even my father, it’s myself. And if you want to take credit for me being one of the biggest superstars in WWE history, then I have just one thing for you. The same thing I had for Cody Rhodes, a kick to the skull that will bring back the senses into you!

*The crowd keep cheering Orton*

**Just Close Your Eyes**

Christian’s music hits and the cheers for Orton turn into cheers for Christian. He gets in the ring and he too gets a mic. He gets in Edge’s face.

Christian: Edge, Orton is right. If it wasn’t for him, you would be sitting in your luxury apartment, seeing Cody Rhodes brag about taking your spot in the World title match. And Orton is right about another thing, you haven’t made him. You haven’t made anybody. Hell you haven’t even made yourself. You are this, this, legendary superstar all because of ME!!

*The crowd cheers for Captain Charisma*

Christian: It is I who made you into a believable, watchable superstar. And to tell you the truth, you don’t deserve anything that you’ve got in this business. You don’t deserve this recognition as one of the best, you don’t deserve the “main-event player” tag, you don’t deserve those 10 world title reigns. You didn’t even deserve Lita!

*The crowd cheer for the last sentence*

Christian: And at Backlash, I won’t hesitate one bit to show you your position, to show you that I was, I am and I forever will be, better than you! And I will do that by climbing the ladder, retrieving the belt, and becoming World Heavyweight champion!!

*The crowd is all cheers*

Teddy: Hold it, hold it playas. I know where this is heading. So I’ve decided to put an end to it right now. Now tonight, for the first-time ever in over a decade, Edge and Christian will team up against Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali!!!

*The crowd explodes at the announcement as Edge and Christian stare at each other and Teddy walks off as we go to a commercial*

**We Walk Alone**

Back from the break and Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel come out to a huge number of boos. They get in the ring and pose. They get ready for the high stakes re-match as the winner of the match will face Hart Dynasty at Backlash for the WWE Tag Team titles.

**Radio**

Zack Ryder’s music hits and out comes Long Island Iced Z with his Long Island buddy, Curt Hawkins to a loud pop. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd who get behind Ryder. A “Ryder Rocks!” chant begins in the arena.

Slater and Ryder will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Ryder pushes Slater into the corner and kicks him in the gut. He picks him up and whips him but Slater reverses. Ryder ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. Cover.

Slater kicks out!
Ryder picks him up and rams him shoulder-first into the post. He pulls him out and tags in Hawkins. Hawkins gets in and hits Slater with a DDT. He goes on the top and hits a Frog Splash. Cover.

Slater kicks out again!
Hawkins waits for Slater to get up and hits a flash kick. He picks him up and whips him but Slater reverses and goes for a backdrop. Hawkins counters with a kick across the torso and goes for a crossbody but Slater catches him in mid-air and hits a sideslam. Both men are down. They get up. Hawkins charges at him but Slater ducks and hits an enzugiri. Cover.

Hawkins kicks out!
Slater tags in Gabriel. Gabriel goes on the top and hits a spinning heelkick. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits a dropkick. Hawkins falls on the outside. Gabriel hits a springboard crossbody. He picks Hawkins up and whips him into the steps. He picks Hawkins up and throws him in. He goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. Cover.

Hawkins kicks out!
Gabriel picks him up and twists his arm. He tags in Slater. Slater goes on the top and hits a chopblock to the twisted arm. He picks him up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Hawkins kicks out!!!!
Slater can’t believe it. He looks frustrated as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Slater has Hawkins in the sleeper hold. Hawkins goes down on his knees. He finally battles the pressure and gets back to a vertical base. He moves to the corner and slams Slater into it forcing him to release the hold. Hawkins charges at him but Slater sidesteps and hits a pendulum kick. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover.

Hawkins lifts his shoulder up!
Slater picks him up and whips him followed by a sideslam. He tags in Gabriel. Gabriel comes in and hits a standing moonsault. He hits a springboard moonsault. He goes on the top and hits a Frog Splash. Cover.

Hawkins kicks out!
Gabriel can’t believe it. He picks Hawkins up and whips him but Hawkins reverses. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard spinning heelkick. He waits for him to get up and hits the roundhouse kick. Cover.

Hawkins still manages to kick out!
Gabriel gets frustrated and stomps away at Hawkins. He picks him up and goes to throw him into the post but Hawkins reverses and throws Gabriel head-first into the post instead. He pulls him out and does a roll-up.

Gabriel kicks out!
Both men get up. Gabriel goes for a clothesline but Hawkins ducks and tags in Ryder. Ryder goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. He picks him up and whips him but Gabriel reverses. Ryder ducks a clothesline and hits an enzugiri. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. He calls for Rough Ryder and connects. Cover.

Slater breaks it up!
Hawkins storms into the ring and clotheslines Slater out. Ryder hits Gabriel with the Zack Attack!! Cover.

3!!
Ryder and Hawkins are going to Backlash!
Winners: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

Ryder and Hawkins celebrate their big win in the ring as a video showing Jinder Mahal’s interview airs.

The video ends and we go backstage where Todd Grisham is with Daniel Bryan.

Todd: Daniel, what do you have to say about Jinder Mahal’s words last week? Are you put on notice?

Bryan: Well, yes certainly. But I don’t think he has the guts to back-up his words. You know, it’s not easy to become United States champion. Jinder Mahal has a lot to go through and against to get to the title. And he doesn’t have the will to. So at Backlash, it won’t be Mahal who’ll become U.S champion, but it will be Daniel Bryan. Because I won’t let him have what he doesn’t deserve! That U.S title, belongs to ME!!!

*The crowd cheer Bryan as he walks off and we go to a commercial*

**I Come From Money**

Back from the break and Ted DiBiase comes out boos for a one-on-one match. He gets in the ring and poses. He waits for his opponent to come out.

**Perfection**

Dolph Ziggler’s music hits and he comes out to louder boos. He poses before entering the ring, on the apron. He gets in the ring and poses again on the turnbuckle. He takes off his jacket and gets ready for the match.

Ted DiBiase vs Dolph Ziggler

The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Dolph converts it into a bear-hug. Ted elbows his way out and pushes Dolph to the mat. Dolph gets up and both men circle before locking-up again. This time Ted converts it into a side-headlock. Dolph pushes him off. Ted ducks a clothesline and hits a clothesline of his own. He hits an elbow drop and waits for Dolph to get up and then nails a dropkick. Cover.

Dolph kicks out!
Ted picks Dolph up and whips him into the corner. He charges at him but Dolph sidesteps and Ted crashes into the ropes. Dolph whips him into the corner followed by a running bulldog. He picks him up and hits a bodyslam. He goes on the top and hits an elbow drop. Cover.

Ted kicks out!
Dolph picks Ted up and whips him. Ted ducks a clothesline and goes for a crossbody but Dolph sidesteps and Ted crashes into the mat. Dolph hits a knee-drop. He picks Ted up and whips him followed by a hiptoss and an enzugiri. He hooks the leg.

Ted kicks out!
He picks Ted up and whips him but Ted reverses. He goes for a clothesline but Dolph ducks and hits the flashkick. He hits a knee to the face. He waits for Ted to sit up and then hits the Pele kick. Cover.

Ted still kicks out!
Dolph can’t believe it. He waits for Ted to get up and runs at him but Ted ducks and Dolph crashes to the outside. Ted baseball slides him and Dolph goes down on the outside. Ted takes a breath in the corner as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Ted hits Dolph with a dropkick. He picks Dolph up and whips him but Dolph reverses. Ted ducks a clothesline and hits a boot. He hooks the leg.

Dolph kicks out!
Ted picks him up and whips him into the corner. He charges at him but Dolph sidesteps and Ted crashes into the turnbuckle. Dolph hits a kick to the temple. Both men are down. They get up. Dolph whips Ted but Ted reverses and goes for a backdrop. Dolph counters with a kick to the torso. He goes for a clothesline but Ted follows him into the ropes and hits a clothesline of his own. Cover.

Dolph kicks out again!
Ted can’t believe it! He picks Dolph up and whips him but Dolph reverses. Ted ducks a clothesline and goes for a dropkick but Dolph sidesteps and Ted crashes into the mat. Dolph goes on the top and hits an elbow drop. He calls for and hits a legdrop. Cover.

Ted kicks out!
Dolph waits for Ted to get up and locks in the Sleeper. Ted tries fighting back but can’t. The cut of oxygen supply gets to him and he starts fainting. He goes down on his knees as Dolph applies even more pressure. Ted is nearly down and out but somehow he manages to find the power to get back to a vertical base and drops Dolph with a Samoan drop and falls into the cover.

Dolph kicks out!
Both men are down. They get up. Ted stalks Dolph from behind and goes for the Dream Street but Dolph slips out and hits the Zig-Zag out of nowhere! He hooks the leg!

3!!!
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler celebrates in the ring to a chorus of boos as we go backstage where Todd Grisham is with Rey Mysterio.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Rey Mysterio!

*The crowd cheer for the Master of the 619*

Todd: Rey, what do you have to say about the World championship picture and your match tonight against Kane?

Rey: The World title picture, well certainly, its well painted. You know all of us deserve our spots and to be honest, its going to be a hell of a match at Backlash. But let me tell you, when the dust settles, it will be I who will be World champion! Because I have what the others lack. I have heart, I have passion and I have the desire to become champion!

*The crowd continue to cheer their favorite*

Rey: The others might be talking how they are destined to win but the truth is, no one can foresee anybody’s future. But you can certainly plan it. And I have planned my future right from the beginning. And no one’s going to ruin it! My future, is to become the World Heavyweight champion!

*The crowd cheer Mysterio*

Rey: And as far my opponent for tonight goes, Kane is a really great superstar. You know, he’s achieved many things and he can be a great opponent. But, but, though he impresses me, he doesn’t scare me one bit! I am not that guy who’s going to fall prey to him just because I’m scared! And trust me, I won’t let that happen! Because tonight, I prove myself right when I begin my journey to win the World Heavyweight title.

*The crowd cheer Mysterio as we go to another locker where Jinder Mahal is talking to Great Khali*

Mahal and Khali are engaged in a hardcore chat in Hindi. Mahal is the one doing most of the talking. The only understandable words are “Daniel Bryan”, “U.S championship”, “king”, “injure” and Jinder Mahal looking into the camera and saying that he’s going to win at Backlash. At the end of the talk, Mahal storms out of the locker leaving Khali with a frustrated look on his face as we go to a commercial.

**Ancient Spirit**

Back from the break and Sin Cara’s music hits. He comes out to a huge pop. He takes off his jacket and throws it on the stage. He runs to the ring and flies into it as the pyros go off in the background. He climbs on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd.

**Mein Teil**

Averno’s music hits and out comes another Lucha. He gets in the ring and poses for the cheering crowd. He shakes hands with Cara before settling in one corner.

**Ride of the Valkyries*

Daniel Bryan’s music hits and he comes out to the biggest pop of the 3. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he’s going to win the championship he’s competing for.

Daniel Bryan vs Sin Cara vs Averno
The bell sounds and Cara and Averno circle around Bryan. Bryan grabs hold of Averno and kicks him on the back of his knee but Cara hits Bryan with a kick to the temple. He picks him up and whips him but Bryan reverses. Cara ducks a clothesline and hits a flash kick. Bryan turns around right into a dropkick from Averno. Cara goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Bryan gets up and Averno nails him with a spinning heelkick. Bryan falls out of the ring. Averno and Cara lockup. Cara pushes Averno in the corner and whips him into another one. He hits him with a Trouble In Paradise sort of move followed by an STO. Cover.

Averno kicks out!
Cara picks him up and whips him but Averno ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He waits for Cara to get up and hits a running enzugiri. He goes on the top and hits Frog Splash. Cover.

Cara kicks out!
Averno picks him up and whips him but Cara reverses. He goes for a backdrop but Averno counters with a kick to the torso followed by a hurricana. Cara falls on the outside. Averno turns around and Bryan nails him with a missile dropkick. He waits for him to get up and kicks him in the gut followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Averno kicks out!
Bryan quickly locks in the cross-face on Averno. Averno bares the pain and slowly crawls towards the ropes with Bryan resisting it as hard as possible. Averno finally makes it to the ropes. Bryan releases the hold and waits for Averno to get up. He charges at him but Averno ducks and Bryan falls to the outside. Bryan is down as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Cara hits Averno with a missile dropkick. He picks him up and whips him but Averno reverses. He hits a backdrop but Cara lands on his feet and hits a Superkick!! Cover.

Averno kicks out!
Cara can’t believe it. He picks Averno up and whips him into the corner. He charges at him but Averno sidesteps and hits a pendulum kick. He goes on the top but Bryan pushes him off. He climbs on the top himself and hits Cara with a crossbody. Cover.

Cara kicks out!
This is turning out to be a hell of a match as Bryan locks Cara in the camel clutch. Cara tries fighting off but can’t. He is about to tap out but Averno comes out of nowhere and takes Bryan down with a running bulldog! He waits for Bryan to get up and hits the flash kick. He goes for another one but Cara pulls him down head-first into the mat! Cara picks Bryan up and slaps him across the chest. He whips him but Bryan ducks and hits a shoulder block. He picks Cara up and hits the Atomic Drop. He slaps him across the chest followed by an enzugiri. He goes on the top and hits a legdrop. He tries locking in the LeBelle lock but Cara is able to avoid it. Averno dropkicks Bryan and he falls face-first into the turnbuckle. Averno goes on the top and hits the spinning heelkick. Bryan quickly gets up and throws Averno out of the ring. He hits Cara with a running enzugiri. He hooks the leg.

3!!
Bryan wins!
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Bryan is celebrating in the ring but the celebration is cut short when Khali nails him with a chop from behind. He picks Bryan up and throws him into the corner. He slaps him across the chest 3 times before hitting him with another chop. He picks him up and hits the Khali Bomb. He locks in the Khali Vise and keeps it locked in until Bryan faints. Khali exits the ring to a chorus of boos as we go backstage to a dark room where Kane, is standing.

Kane: For many years, I dominated the WWE. The most courageous superstars feared me. The Undertaker feared me! But as all of you people might have noticed, I have slowly started to turn human. I am resisting the temptation to destroy, destruct and demolish. And that is irritating me! It has irritated me to the point where I can’t take it anymore. And that is why tonight, Rey Mysterio is at a disadvantage. Because I am planning to start my path of destruction from tonight! And it will continue till and after Backlash, where I become World Heavyweight champion! Hahahaha.

*Kane’s maniacal laughter continues as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and Daniel Bryan’s destruction by Khali before the break is shown.

**Man On Fire**

Kane’s music hits and out comes the Big Red Monster to boos. He gets in the ring, raises his arms and drops them at which the pyros in the turnbuckle explode. He laughs maniacally and adjusts his elbow-guards.

**Booyaka**

Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. He fives and touches heads with the kids. He removes his upper mask and gives it to a kid wearing the newest Rey Mysterio mask. He gets in the ring and climbs on the turnbuckle and poses.

Rey Mysterio vs Kane
The bell sounds and Kane goes for a clothesline but Rey ducks and kicks him across the back of the knee several times. Rey whips him but Kane reverses and hits an uppercut followed by another uppercut and a clothesline. He picks Rey up and throws him in a corner and slaps him across the chest. He picks Rey up and whips him followed by a boot. He hooks the leg.

Rey kicks out!
Kane picks Rey up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and throws him out. He goes out and smashes his skull on the barricade. He picks him up and whips him into the steps. He picks him up and throws him inside the ring. He gets in and waits for Rey to get up and hits a spear!! He hooks both legs.

Rey still kicks out!
He picks Rey up and whips him in the corner. He charges at him but Rey sidesteps and Kane hits the turnbuckles. Rey dropkicks Kane into the post. He waits for Kane to revive and then hits a springboard moonsault but Kane catches him in mid-air. He goes for Tombstone but Rey elbows his way out and hits an enzugiri. He goes on the apron and hits a springboard crossbody. Cover.

Kane powers out!
Rey picks Kane up and whips him but Kane reverses. Rey ducks and goes for a springboard crossbody but Kane catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker. He gets up and starts laughing again as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kane splashes Rey in the corner. He picks him up and whips him. Rey ducks a boot and dropkicks Kane onto the second rope. He calls for the 619 but Kane counters with a clothesline. He picks Rey up and whips him into the corner. He charges at him but Rey lifts his leg up just in time. Rey charges at Kane but Kane counters with a sideslam. Cover.

Rey kicks out!
Kane gets frustrated. He picks Rey up and whips him but Rey ducks and hits a springboard moonsault. Kane retreats in the corner. Rey charges at him but Kane sidesteps. He does a schoolboy but Rey rolls through and nails a Pele kick. He hooks the leg.

Kane kicks out!
Rey can’t believe it! He picks Kane up and whips him but Kane reverses. Rey ducks a boot and hits a kick to the temple. He goes on the top and hits the Frog Splash. The crowd chant “Eddie!” as Rey moves into the cover.

Kane powers out!
Rey waits for Kane to get up and does a hurricana but Kane counters it with a press slam. Both men are down. They get up. Rey charges at Kane but Kane grabs him by the neck and lifts him for chokeslam but Rey slips out. He goes to kick him in the gut but Kane grabs his leg and hits a clothesline. He goes on the top and hits the flying clothesline. He calls for Chokeslam. He lifts Rey up but Rey slips out and dropkicks Kane onto the second rope. He calls and this time hits 619!!! He goes on the top and dives off but Kane grabs Rey by the neck and hits the Chokeslam out of nowhere! He hooks the leg.

3!!
Kane wins!
Winner: Kane

Kane is celebrating in the ring as the “RAW Rebound!” video airs. It shows the opening promo on RAW between Cena and Miz. It cuts off to the 2 tournament matches. The highlights of those matches are shown. In the end, the Punk beat-down is shown. Finally, a split-screen appears with Miz and Morrison posing after their victories.

The video ends and the announcers promote both the World title matches.

2j35zrt.jpg

29l1a8n.jpg
They also promote the main-event for tonight as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Yoshi Tatsu is already in the ring and he’s warming up for the biggest match of his career.

**Graveyard Symphony**

The Undertaker’s gloomy music hits and he comes out to deafening pops. He does his slow mystical walk as Tatsu is shown nervous standing near the announce table. Taker gets in the ring and takes off his coat. He takes off his hat and does the eyes-in-the-head thing. Tatsu slowly crawls back into the ring as Taker retreats into his corner.

The Undertaker vs Yoshi Tatsu

The bell sounds and Taker pushes Tatsu in the corner. He kicks him in the gut followed by a headbutt. He charges at him and hits a clothesline. Tatsu goes down. Taker grabs him by the tights and pulls him towards him followed by an uppercut and a boot. He picks him up and hits Snake Eyes followed by another boot. He picks him up and hits the Last Ride. He calls for Chokeslam and connects. He signals for the Tombstone Piledriver. He lifts Tatsu up and hits the dreaded move. He does his signature cover.

3!!
It’s done!?!
Winner: The Undertaker

Taker moves around the ring as if a tiger protecting his cubs. He is clearly waiting for Sheamus to show up.

**Too Many Lies**

Taker’s wish is granted as Sheamus makes his way out. He walks till the end of the ramp and not beyond it, keeping a safe distance away from Taker. He gets a mic and poses.

Sheamus: Well congratulations Undertaker, you just made Tatsu a complete joke! But I am not here to sing songs of congratulations. You want to know why I attacked you and cost you your championship spot last week? You all here want to know why?

*The crowd chant “YES!”*

Sheamus: Well then fellas. Listen and listen good. The only reason I attacked you last night, is because I am sick of you! Yes, when I was a kid, I was awed by your, your entrance theme, your magical walk down the ramp and all those signature moves you did. But as I grew up, as all of us grew up, you Undertaker, started becoming stale!

*The crowd boo Sheamus*

Sheamus: You have become just a mere reflection of your past self. You are no longer frightening, all you are is annoying! And still, still, this stupid management gives you everything you want. First, I thought it was just because you are a legend, but when I came into the WWE, I realized that you were getting what you wanted just because they thought that no one was better than you!!

*The crowd keeps booing as Taker’s anger grows each passing second*

Sheamus: And they still do! And that is why you are main-eventing WrestleMania after WrestleMania after WrestleMania. You just make 4-5 appearances in a whole year and still main-event WrestleMania against the best in the back while all those who work their asses out just to get TV time are forced to work a dark match and see their dreams shattered?! Seriously?

*Taker is looking as if he’ll explode any moment*

Sheamus: But that will stop from this moment! This moment on, people will know that you can be beaten and there are many who are better than you! Undertaker, I am the voice of the people who are scared to stand up to you just because you can get them thrown out of this company! But I don’t care if I lose my job! All I care about is teaching you a god-damn lesson!

*The boos keep growing minute by minute*

Sheamus: And Undertaker, I will do that! And I am ready to do it Backlash. So what say Deadman, you and me at Backlash?

*Taker thinks about it for a moment as the crowd falls silent in anticipation*

Sheamus: What happened? Is the Phenom scared?

Taker: Sheamus, you just made the biggest mistake of your life! You’re on!!! One more thing, I do all those things you just mentioned, because I can and I have the courage and strength too. And if somebody has a problem with it, so be it! And one last thing, at Backlash, you and all your dreams, will Rest… In…. Peace!!

Sheamus: You’ll see old man, you’ll see why they call me The Celtic Warrior!

*Sheamus leaves with boos echoing all around the arena as Taker looks at him in anger and we go to a commercial*

**You Can Look**

Back from the break and The Bellas come out to nearly zero reaction. They get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckle.

**Bad Karma**

Kharma’s music hits and out she comes to a mixed reaction. She gets in the ring and poses. They air a video showing her destroying Victoria. The video ends and Kharma begins to laugh.

Kharma vs The Bella Twins (2-on-1 Handicap match)

Nikki will start things off against Kharma. The bell sounds and Kharma hits Nikki with a clothesline. She picks her up and whips her followed by a boot. She picks her up and whips her into the corner followed by a splash. She waits for Nikki to get up and hits a Spear. She covers Nikki.

Kharma pulls Nikki up!
The crowd is surprised and Kharma begins to laugh again. She picks Nikki up and slams her face-first into the turnbuckle. She hits a big splash followed by 2 leg-drops. She picks her up and hits the Implant Buster. Cover.

3!!
Kharma finishes things off.
Winner: Kharma

Kharma is celebrating in the ring. Brie attacks her from behind but it has no effect on Kharma. She grabs Brie’s neck and hits a chokebomb. She waits for her to get up and hits the Implant Buster.

**Don’t Mess With**

Victoria’s music hits and all the other SmackDown! divas make their way out. Kharma dares to get in the ring. Natalya enters first and gets knocked out by a boot. Mickie and Victoria enter the ring together but get thrown out by a double-clothesline from Kharma. Beth gets in the ring and Kharma takes her down with a Spear. She picks her up and hits a third Implant Buster! She laughs maniacally.

We go backstage to Randy Orton’s locker room.

*Todd Grisham enters the frame*

Todd: Randy, sorry to disturb you, but what are your thoughts on Teddy Long banning you from competing for two weeks?

Orton: Todd, obviously, I am PISSED OFF! I mean, Teddy Long bans me, his best superstar from competing for knocking some sense into that, that jerk Cody Rhodes?! I can’t believe it! But don’t worry Todd. I will be back to the ring and I will be back stronger.

*Todd begins to leave but Orton calls him back*

Orton: Wait a minute Todd. Tell the GM that if he pisses me off again, I won’t hesitate one bit to kick him in the skull just like I did to Cody Rhodes!

*The crowd cheer as Christian enters the frame*

Christian: Umm Randy, uh, earlier tonight, I was on your side in putting Edge down. But I do believe that you got what you deserved.

*Christian gets more serious*

Christian: And you should also stop thinking about winning the World Heavyweight championship because it is mine and nobody is running away with it! And that includes you too, Randall. Because I am going to put down each and every opponent of mine at Backlash. And Randall, you’ll come to know that “I” am the best superstar on SmackDown! and not you!

*Christian exits as Orton is fuming. We go to a commercial*

**Main Yash Hun**

Back from the break and Jinder Mahal’s music hits and he comes out with The Great Khali for the main-event. They get in the ring and pose as the crowd is booing them out of the building. They discuss strategy.

**Metallingus**

Edge’s music hits and he comes out to boos. He poses on the stage with the pyros exploding behind him. He slides in the ring and climbs on the turnbuckle and poses. He takes off his coat and waits for his partner to come out.

**Just Close Your Eyes**

Christian’s music hits and out comes Captain Charisma. He’s finding the Peeps in the crowd as Edge looks pissed off. Christian gets in the ring and climbs on the turnbuckle and poses. He takes off his “Peep Show” t-shirt and gives it to the ref.

Edge and Christian vs Jinder Mahal and Great Khali

Edge and Mahal will start things off. The bell sounds and Mahal tags in Khali. Khali gets in the ring. Edge runs at him but Khali grabs him by the head and pushes him down. Edge gets up but Khali knocks him down with a chop to the skull. He picks Edge up and throws him in the corner followed by a slap across the chest. Edge goes down. Khali picks him up and whips him followed by another chop to the skull. He places his leg on Edge’s chest.

Edge kicks out!
Khali picks Edge up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash and tags in Mahal. Mahal gets in the ring and hits Edge with a boot. He quickly locks in a camel clutch. Edge is screaming in pain as he struggles to get to the ropes. He crawls for what feels like forever and finally makes it to the ropes. Mahal releases the hold and hits a knee-drop. Cover.

Edge barely kicks out!
Mahal picks Edge up and tags in Khali. Khali gets in the ring and takes Edge down with a shoulder block. He picks him up and whips him but Edge ducks a clothesline. He comes off the ropes but Khali catches him in mid-air and hits a 360º sidewalk slam! Khali hooks the leg.

Edge kicks out at 2 ½!
Khali can’t believe it. He picks Edge up and goes for the chokebomb but Edge slips out and chopblocks the back of his knee followed by a quick DDT! Both men are down. They tag in their partners. Mahal gets in the ring and goes for a clothesline but Christian ducks and hits a dropkick. Mahal falls out of the ring. Christian measures him and hits crossbody on the outside. Christian is rolling as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Christian splashes Mahal in the corner. He picks him up and whips him but Mahal reverses him into the corner. He charges at him but Christian sidesteps and Mahal crashes into the turnbuckle. Christian hits the reverse DDT and goes for a cover.

Mahal kicks out!
Christian goes on the middle rope and hits a missile dropkick and Mahal falls on the second rope. Christian chokes him down to a 4 count, then goes outside and slaps him across the face. He gets in the ring and climbs on the second rope and hits the tornado DDT! Cover.

Mahal kicks out!
Christian can hardly believe it. He calls for Killswitch. He grabs Mahal but Mahal counters with a back-slide cover.

Christian rolls through!
Mahal turns the cover into the bodyscissors out of nowhere! Christian is struggling to break free as Edge mocks him on the apron. Christian finally reaches the ropes and Mahal releases the hold. He tags in Khali. Khali gets in the ring and charges at Christian but Christian ducks and dropkicks Khali into the turnbuckles followed by the flash kick. Christian goes for a tag but Edge slaps him instead. Christian stands still in utter shock as Khali tags in Mahal. Mahal quickly gets in and turns Christian around and hits a powerslam. He hooks the leg!

3!!
Mahal picks up the victory!
Winners: Jinder Mahal and Great Khali

Mahal and Khali celebrate on the stage as Christian slowly starts to get up. He is still in shock as he looks at Mahal and Khali. Edge slides in the ring and in the corner and pulls his hair back calling for Spear. Christian turns around and Edge takes him down with a Spear! He stands on top of him with his hands raised in victory.

**Voices**

Randy Orton comes out as the crowd start cheering for the first time in a few minutes.

Orton raises his hands on the stage and smirks and then relaxes waiting for Edge’s reply. Edge moves his hand around his waist signaling that he’s going to win the World Heavyweight championship and then strikes his signature pose as Christian is showing lying in a heap. Edge’s face is shown as he smirks at Orton.

**End of show**

155ni11.jpg

2 WEEKS AWAY!!

WWE championship
The Miz vs John Morrison

Randy Orton vs Edge vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio vs Kane

The Undertaker vs Sheamus

Alberto Del Rio vs Joe Henning

U.S championship

Women's championship
15-Diva Battle Royal

WWE Tag Team championship
Hart Dynasty vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online