WWE Alumni Make Hip-Hop Music Video

FlashMarston

Dark Match Jobber
[YOUTUBE]cNiweii9YZQ[/YOUTUBE]

Saw this on Sports Illustrated. John Morrison, JTG, and Rocky Romero are rapping together in a music video. Christopher Daniels shows up as a wrestler from the 1980s at the end too. Looks like there are even more wrestlers on the album version of the song like MVP, Sonjay Dutt and others too. MVP raps about Ric Flair & The Undertaker.

Pretty cool. Christopher Daniel's character needs to be added in to South Paw Regional Wrestling. It'd be perfect!

Sports Illustrated said there's a current WWE superstar, who is a former champion in TNA & WWE, that's on the album version of the song. He's credited under the alias of Disco Dave on here. Who do you think that could be?

I think it's Samoa Joe???

Johnny looks like he doesn't even want to be here. That alone makes this video awesome.

Also, hot damn: Rocky and JTG can go to town with their skills. Why they haven't considered rapping as a second career I will never know.

Overall, really nice song with a good message of picking yourself up when things are tough.

Johnny looks like he doesn't even want to be here. That alone makes this video awesome.

Also, hot damn: Rocky and JTG can go to town with their skills. Why they haven't considered rapping as a second career I will never know.

Overall, really nice song with a good message of picking yourself up when things are tough.

I think Rocky does. They did an AMA on Reddit for this and I think Rocky produced The Asoka's entire album and worked on some stuff for Dr. Dre too. He might just go by an alt name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back