WWE 13' Roster

Rjw2688

Dark Match Winner
Here is the full roster. What do you guys think? Who should of made the cut from the current roster? Which one of your favorite attitude era wrestlers didn't make the cut?

Modern Era WWE Superstars & Divas

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Brodus Clay

Chris Jericho

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

David Otunga

Dolph Ziggler

Edge

The Great Khali

Heath Slater

Hunico

Jack Swagger

JBL

John Cena (The Doctor of Thuganomics)

John Laurinaitis

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Kevin Nash

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

The Miz

Primo

Randy Orton

John Cena

Rey Mysterio

The Rock

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Epico

Ted DiBiase

Triple H

The Undertaker

Jinder Mahal

Wade Barrett

Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella

Eve

Kelly Kelly

Kharma

Nikki Bella

Lita

AJ Lee (RAW General Manager)

CM Punk

Attitude Era WWE Superstars

Road Warrior Animal

Big Boss Man

Billy Gunn

Bradshaw (APA)

Bret Hart

British Bulldog

Cactus Jack

Chris Jericho (Y2J)

Christian (Edge & Christian)

Dude Love

Eddie Guerrero

Edge (Edge & Christian)

Faarooq (APA)

The Godfather

Road Warrior Hawk

Hunter Heart Helmsley

Kane

Ken Shamrock

Mankind

Mark Henry (Nation of Domination)

Mike Tyson

Mr. McMahon

"The Big Show" Paul Wight

Road Dogg Jesse James

The Rock

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels (D-Generation X)

Triple H (D-Generation X)

The Undertaker (The Lord of Darkness)

Vader

X-Pac

Lita (Attitude Era)

Stephanie McMahon (The Billion Dollar Princess)

Trish Stratus

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

The only thing I can compalin about is 3 HHHs, hopefully Hunter Hearst Helmsley and DX HHH are just different attires not different superstars.

I would have like to have seen Tyson Kidd, The Usos and McIntyre in the game but I wasn't really expecting them and hopefully they will be DLC.

I agree with The Great King, the only 2 things I can complain about is the 3 HHH's, and the 2 Christians/Edges (singles and as the tag team)

I'm hoping Ryback is a DLC brcause it be cool to play as him. Just imagine him saying "Feed Me More" after each of his matches. That is the one guy I would use frequently. I'm also Heath Slater to beat down them legends. Because he's the One Man Rock Band!

I can't think of really anything at all to complain about. The roster is great. Glad to see AJ and Sandow made the (DLC) cut.

Also kind of suprised by Big Bossman being in the game.

The only thing I saw wrong was the lack of current superstars such as Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd, The Usos, Ryback, Hawkins & Reks, Alex Riley, Damian Sandow, Michael McGillicutty, Natalya, Kaitlyn,Tensai. I would've rather seen these guys then for example, The Godfather, 3 Triple H's, 3 Mick Foleys, The Bellas, Kharma, 2 Litas, etc.

The only thing I saw wrong was the lack of current superstars such as Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd, The Usos, Ryback, Hawkins & Reks, Alex Riley, Damian Sandow, Michael McGillicutty, Natalya, Kaitlyn,Tensai. I would've rather seen these guys then for example, The Godfather, 3 Triple H's, 3 Mick Foleys, The Bellas, Kharma, 2 Litas, etc.

Sandow is in the game.

I think that having TWO Lita is stupid... Let's be serious, who in the blue hell actually plays WWE Games with the Divas? I used to play with them in Here Comes The Pain in Handicap Matches against guys just to think to myself how damn good I was. I think that DIvas are so real in the game that they really suck there too.

Not having lowcards is that stupid, and I bet that Jinder Mahal sucked some cock to be on that game. If Ryback isn't, than there's no way Mahal could've done it in a regular fashion.

the thing i am most looking forward to is getting to play vader. would have liked to have seen tensai and too cool in the game. but you can't have everything.

Meh, when you put out a new game every year, it's hard to be excited about the rosters since we've already played most of these characters before.

Less time should be spent on inclusion of older wrestlers we've already played in Legends of Wrestling, Legends of Wrestlemania, All-Stars, etc. (not to mention, the games created when those guys were active), and more time should be focused on making the game not suck.
Why can't people be happy with what they're given?

Because they're sitting behind a computer. Nothing fosters discontent like the warm glow of a monitor.

McIntyre marks are gonna be pissed. I love it.

Time for an avatar change, you three.

Im happy with the roster not thrilled with some people on there twice or three times but oh well I can handle it really happy Shane-O Mac is in the game! Is Khrama in the game? I have heard she is but also that she is not.

I guess the roster is fine but couldn't they just have carried guys like Kidd's and Drews characters from last year. (Can they do that?) They wouldn't of even had to make new ones.

Yeah this is basically the Call of Duty of wrestling games on a lower scale and not nearly as popular. I can't really see how anybody can be surprised or shocked at any of roster selections seeing as they said this would be an Attitude Era heavy game since the announcement of it. And it would be stupid to think they wouldn't put in a majority of the current roster for it, you can have as cool of a roster you want but if the controls are bad, if you have sub par story modes and everything else that has pulled down the last five games down I just don't see the point of trying every year. But I guess we'll see when it comes out.

Meh, when you put out a new game every year, it's hard to be excited about the rosters since we've already played most of these characters before.

Less time should be spent on inclusion of older wrestlers we've already played in Legends of Wrestling, Legends of Wrestlemania, All-Stars, etc. (not to mention, the games created when those guys were active), and more time should be focused on making the game not suck.

Pretty much

Time for an avatar change, you three.

For a moment I thought Coco had gone all Sly vs. Sly and started lecturing himself.

Not that I will be buying the game after dishing out last year (on the extra character bundle as well) but I would want McIntyre in it. I don't mind being a mark for the guy.

Yeah what they need to do is fix the wonky ass controls. The controls in WWE `12 were some of the worst in a video game ever, especially if you were trying to target body parts.

I thought the controls were fine and once you figure it out its quite easy and has quite a bit of depth. Also body targeting system is simple in WWE '12

Most of my issues were with the abundance of weird shit happening and clipping issues, never seen a game where the character is walking on air so much in my life.

I like the roster but I agree its not the most important thing, they could get away with having just current guys and be done with it. As long as the game improves and is a solid game I'm good.

I'm excited for this game. Already placed two special edition pre orders. WWE 12 was phenomenal. The roster looks really good and I'm sure there will be decent dlc and really good community creations for the ones who don't make the cut so look on the bright side

I love the roster but I would have loved the ministry undertaker as he was a badass, and aswell he has a different song too compared to the Lod. I wished they would put gm mode in as it would be amazing with all of the attitude era wrestlers in the game. I hope they have changed the kickout system as it was so hard to kick out of in wwe 12 once the cpu hits a finisher on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back