Wrestling Styles

Agrex

The Canadian Sensation
Which type are your favourite wrestling styles? Who are your favourites: spot monkeys/high-flyers, brawlers/harcore wrestlers, techinicians, or lucha libre. A spot monkey/high-flyer like Jeff Hardy or Shane McMahon, a brawler/harcore wrestler like Stone Cold or Sandman, a technician like Bret Hart or Chris Benoit, or a lucha libre like Rey Mysterio or Eddie Guerrero. Who are your favouirtes?

My favourites would have to be either lucha libre, or the technicians. I find the lucha libre the most interesting. The way they jump around, but yet connect all the moves really gets to me. I find them the funnest to watch. But then there are the technicians, the "real" wrestlers. The problem with technicians is that the fans believe that that's the only type that can wrestle, and that's not true. A good wrestler is someone who does their style to perfection.

So, discuss your opinions here!

I would definitly have to say my favorite is technical. What really got me into the sport during the 80s was watching guys like the Horsemen & The Steiners. The moves they did were really impressive. I think because they weren't the biggest guys, but they always seemed to beat the biggest guys with great mat wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back