Wrestling podcasts

The_Grimace

Nothing can kill The_Grimace!
Mods I think this would be the right place for this thread if not feel free to move this...

Ok now that that's over I was wondering now I have been listening to colt cabannas podcast for the last year been listing to justin labars radio program for a while as well. I was looking into expanding my listing repitour and it got me thinking other than the ones posted on wrestlezone I don't know of any podcasts that are worth listing to. So any impute would be good, might I add if you don't listen to the ones mentioned mainly colts give it one hour of your life it will change your prospective on the wrestling world... And thank everyone for taking the time to read this and for any imput.

The "I Want Wrestling" podcast from David Lagana is really good. Guys like MVP and Low-Ki were guests on his podcast and spoke their minds on professional wrestling. I reccommend this, and you are right about one thing. Listening to podcasts about pro wrestling makes you appreciate the industry a lot more.

Thanks for the list ill get to downloading some of the ones you listed, btw I'm sure were not the only ones. Just the ones cool enuff to admit we like podcasts

I want Wrestling by Lagana and Right After Wrestling by Jimmy Korderas and Arda Ocal are probably the best. There's also Live Audio Wrestling on the Fight Network and the Voice of Wrestling, although it seems to be called off as many weeks as it's on. Another one I listen to is Wrestle Talk Radio - even though it sucks quite bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back