Wrestling Legacy... Make History!

MKick

Dark Match Jobber
Hello Wrestlezone Forumites,

I've just completed my new pro wrestling game called Wrestling Legacy. In it you create the wrestlers and stories that make up our beloved pastime. If you've ever played EWR or TEW then you have an idea of what to expect. Hope you all enjoy, and don't be shy about sharing your creations. I'd love to see them!

Thanks,
- MKick / Rick

[YOUTUBE]z4TiZ0WICGI[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TiZ0WICGI

Play Now for FREE at www.WrestlingLegacy.com

Twitter - @MakeHistoryWL
Facebook - /MakeHistoryWL

What is Wrestling Legacy?

Pro wrestling is about the struggle of good and evil. Heroes against villains, and the stories of their battles. Wrestling Legacy is an online game where you create wrestlers and stories that bring the sport to life.

Make Wrestlers

make_wrestlers.png

At the heart of Wrestling Legacy is the Wrestler Maker, a tool that allows you create a wrestler with almost no limitations.

Sharing your creations with friends is easy, and you can even import wrestlers created by other players. Between creating, sharing, and importing there are no boundries to the wrestling worlds you can create.

Make History

make_history.png

With your roster of wrestlers complete you can create the magic that is pro wrestling. You can create matches like a ladder, or tables match. Wrestlers can even compete in tag team or trios competitions. There are also moments like talk shows, and sitdown interviews.

With these tools at your disposal you can dictate the great rivalries that define pro wrestling.

Whether you rewrite the storied careers of the past, or create an entirely new world, your goal is clear. Make History!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back