• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone - The Video Game!

this also reminds me that I have a bunch of WZ CAWS I made on SVR 10. Pity I couldnt BEGIN to care enough about showing them to establish a photobucket account, and uploading them here.

My D-Man and Ricky CAWS rock the house

TLC

tlc.png

This was a combination of a modified FF6 Ghost and FF2's Minh.

Haha awesome :lmao:

D-MAN

dman.png

Here I modified FF6's Siegfried (for the hat) and one of the male townspeople.

It took me a little over an hour to make these. If anyone else wants in then either quote a picture of you from the "post your picture" thread or just post it in here.

You have WAYYYY too much free time, but this was worth it LOL.

[quote="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2054588]Lmfao...I about fell out of my chair when I saw that you told us you were in the middle... My initial thought was "Ummm...No shit?"

But then I was disappointed that you weren't either of the ones on the flanks... cuz, you know...they're alot prettier[/quote]

I was going to go with I'm the only one that would be on a wrestling website but my sarcastic side wasn't fully awake when I posted it.

Indeed, sarcasm would have made it so much better... But next time, I'd advise allowing that part of your brain to wake up... You don't wanna jump the gun, so to speak

TLC

tlc.png

This was a combination of a modified FF6 Ghost and FF2's Minh.

THEO

theoa.png

Here I modified FF5's Bartz and FF4's Cid. The Beard!

DOC

docg.png

I modified FF6's Edgar to make Doc's.

JGOOSE

jgoose.png

Here he is, from a modified FF6's Gau.

Johnny Gunnz and UK Quartet, you guys are next. They'll be up sometime after Raw or tomorrow.

Doc looks like Kyles annoying cousin also named Kyle from south Park

Blue Cardinal, Becker, and Notorious.... I've added you guys to the list. Haven't gotten the UK Quartet or Gunnz yet, it stormed today and I keep the electronics off when it rains. I'll have a few more done tomorrow.

You have WAYYYY too much free time, but this was worth it LOL.

lol yeah, but there is basically nothing to do during the time in between semesters here since it's a college town. Until June 5th when my summer classes start I'll have a ton of spare time on my hands, most of which will probably be spent at the computer.

Except when it rains, that is!

Yep, except when it rains. I lost all my files once back in 03 during a storm.... and once lost saved data in an SNES game (Breath of Fire 2, I think) So when it rains I turn off the computer, tv, and video game systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back