Wrestlezone - The Video Game!

Smart man... Lord knows I've lost my fair share of awesome shit to storms... Anybody ever play FFVII for 9 hours and have the power go out for 3 seconds? *Tear*

I'm starting to run out of FF6 graphics that look like anyone from WZ so I decided to branch out into other graphic sets such as RPG Maker 2003's for a couple of people this time around.

26040_383669316635_604771635_4370256_5232473_n.jpg

LEE

leez.png

I modified FF6's Arvis here.

TASTYCLES

tastycles.png

This was a modified FF6 Scholar.

DAVE

davet.png

FF6's Locke got modified to make Dave's graphic.

PHOENIX

phoenixkb.png

Here we have a modified male townsperson from RPG Maker 2003's graphics.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2053276]
7820_1263730432560_1208725156_30809436_6921567_n.jpg

[/QUOTE]

GUNNZ

gunnz.png

I modified two different male townspeople from RPG Maker 2003's graphics, and the hat came from FF6's Siegfried (same as D-Man) only it's backwards and blue.

Next are Blue Cardinal, Becker, and Notorious. I'll start on those tomorrow.

Sorry it took forever to update this (haven't even touched my FF4 walkthrough in a while either) a lot has been happening lately. That's a topic for another thread though, here's the next set of WZ posters in video game form. I ended up recycling a couple of ideas from previous graphics, but it still works. When doing game graphics that often happens anyhow.

BECKER

becker.png
dogy.png

I modified FF6's Leo and a male townsperson. I decided to also add the dog from the picture, since that was an easy job of changing the colors of FF6's Interceptor.

BLUE CARDINAL

bluecardinal.png

This came from a modified FF6's Leo and FF6's Sabin. The same two guys that were modified to make NorCal.

GUY COMPTON

guycompton.png

This is a modified FF2's Guy and the scholar from FF6.

NOTORIOUS

notorious.png

Here I modified FF6's Clyde and Vargas.

DAGGER

daggerk.png

Thought I'd include one for myself in this set. I modified the male hero graphic from RPG Maker 2003.

That's all for now.... anyone else who wants one, just let me know and post a pic in here if you can too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back