Wrestlemania XXXII

Those that managed to get in so far. Shame they had to start the show with half the crowd missing.

Sucks that the US title bout between two talented guys gets half the audience and not, say, Usos/Dudleyz or the Diva's tag match. Though in the case for the latter, maybe they want maximum crowd heat for Eva Marie.

Mauro Ranallo is making this match seem a lot more important than it is... I like that. Too bad he probably won't be announcing anything past the pre-show.

No it will be the usual shitshow of JBL, Cole and Saxton. Although JBL was great last night when the APA inducted the Godfather into the Hall of Fame. Very funny.

Mauro Ranallo is making this match seem a lot more important than it is... I like that. Too bad he probably won't be announcing anything past the pre-show.

Yeah he won't be.

I hope WWE doesn't break his spirit over time. Dude actually seems to really enjoy the product.

Yeah he won't be.

I hope WWE doesn't break his spirit over time. Dude actually seems to really enjoy the product.

He kind of reminds me of Jim Ross during his NWA/WCW days with his enthusiasm and play-by-play... And then he makes me like him even more by name-dropping Hayabusa...

Notice the big Pepsi logo, expect to see Punk within 5 minutes.

Solid little match. Nothing to write home about but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Ryback looked pretty good here.

Decent match, but can't help but feel those two could put on a better show if on the main card.

Not a fan of Renee's hairdo tonight.

Pizza is here. So is marinated chicken and the beverages. At 3:30 A.M. It can only be Wrestlemania time.

Let's do this.

I hope they match up Kalisto with more cruisers going forward. There's only so many times we can do the David vs Goliath thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back